A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Our Camino honeymoon 9/28/19 start

2020 Camino Guides

AlexanderAZ

Camino(s) past & future
2017 (Sept/Oct): CF: SJPdP-->Fisterra-->Muxia (solo)
2019 (late Sept): CF: SJPdP-->Leon (honeymoon!)
I’ve heard people say only crazy people walk across a country. Must be the craziest who do so on their honeymoon. (We are getting quite the response from people on the Camino when we tell them!). For those that want to join us virtually....

Jean Ti

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Norte, Primitivo, Frances,Via de la Plata

Camino Portuguese november 2019
It is a great idea!!!!

nidarosa

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Inglés 2009+2017, Francés 2012+2018, Astorga-Santiago repeatedly
My hubby and I walked from Astorga to Santiago for our honeymoon, which was lovely! Such a great way to get to spend time together talking and walking, enjoying views and meals and conquering each hill together hand in hand. We walked in March so had the hills virtually to ourselves, which was a bonus. Buen luna de miel camino, I hope you have a great time!

FLEUR

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2012 - 2016
Voie de Paris / Tours Aulnay to Saintes 2017
Camino del Baztan 2018
I met a lovely Israeli couple on their honeymoon, walking part of the CF. They'd seen the film The Way and decided this would be a great idea for their honeymoon trip.

LTfit

Veteran Member
That's wonderful! While a hospitalera in Grañón in 2012 we welcomed an Israeli couple that was spending their honeymoon on the Camino. We gave them the choir balcony to sleep in.

My inner voice says that maybe it is even better to walk the Camino before you get married and in fact some couples I've met have actually done that.

Ultreia!

Davey Boyd

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Again, soon as possible!
Beautiful! Buen Camino to you both!

I will check out your videos!

Davey

Ekelund

Camino(s) past & future
“It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” Rumi
A happy honeymoon to you. Love rules!
All the best to you and buen camino.

Camino(s) past & future
This will be my husband and my first Camino at age 68!
I’ve heard people say only crazy people walk across a country. Must be the craziest who do so on their honeymoon. (We are getting quite the response from people on the Camino when we tell them!). For those that want to join us virtually....

Onward and upward Alex and Melody. Hope to see you love birds soon.
Buen Camino via Brad and Linda 🥰

Camino(s) past & future
This will be my husband and my first Camino at age 68!

Guessing you two are home by now as we'll reach Santiago tomorrow!!! It’s been a wonderful ride and know we'll be back. Great meeting you two. Happy life and Buen Camino

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 46 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 172 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 278 24.4%