• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Paradores - Peregrino offers

miguel_gp

Veteran Member
Hi,

I had an email yesterday from Spanish Paradors saying that they are offering special rates for Pilgrims on production of their pilgrim passport. Not sure if this is a one off or an ongoing rate or how good the offer is in relation to their normal rates but for anyone thinking of treating themselves during or after their Camino (or, if like Martin Sheen in "The Way", you want to treat your walking companions ;)) here is the link.

http://www.parador.es/en/camino-de-santiago

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
these have been around for some time; i have found better discounts and deals through their 'amigos' programme than through their pilgrim rates, which are usually between 5-15% lower than their normal rates (remember that p.p. means per person). that said, i love paradores and when i can, i indulge!

these have been around for some time; i have found better discounts and deals through their 'amigos' programme than through their pilgrim rates, which are usually between 5-15% lower than their normal rates (remember that p.p. means per person). that said, i love paradores and when i can, i indulge!
And for many of us, the over 55 years old discounts apply without belonging to the Amigos program, although I was unable to access the pilgrim discount link to see how they compared.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I just checked offers at Parador the Leon (Room + Breakfast):

- Special Rate for pilgrims : 101,16 € per room/ night
-Special rate for over 55 years old (just ONE of the guests per room has to be over 55) : 102,30 €

And Parador de Villafranca (Room + Breakfast):
- Special Rate for pilgrims : 84 € per room/ night
-Special rate for over 55 years old : 85 €

So very close prizes in both offers. Remember the Leon Parador is one of the most luxurious and expensive paradores (with the Parador of Santiago).
Sometimes you can obtain even better offers in the Paradores web page.
As a tip, the Paradores that are just in the Camino are:
- Camino Frances: Santo Domingo de la Calzada (2 paradores); Leon, Villafranca del Bierzo and Santiago
- Camino Portugues : Tuy and Pontevedra in the interior route and Baiona inthe coastal route.

Paradores are always a good luxury opcion to treat yourself after a lot of days in the Camino. And their breakfast buffet is always a must¡¡¡¡

I just checked offers at Parador the Leon (Room + Breakfast):

- Special Rate for pilgrims : 101,16 € per room/ night
-Special rate for over 55 years old (just ONE of the guests per room has to be over 55) : 102,30 €

And Parador de Villafranca (Room + Breakfast):
- Special Rate for pilgrims : 84 € per room/ night
-Special rate for over 55 years old : 85 €

So very close prizes in both offers. Remember the Leon Parador is one of the most luxurious and expensive paradores (with the Parador of Santiago).
Sometimes you can obtain even better offers in the Paradores web page.
As a tip, the Paradores that are just in the Camino are:
- Camino Frances: Santo Domingo de la Calzada (2 paradores); Leon, Villafranca del Bierzo and Santiago
- Camino Portugues : Tuy and Pontevedra in the interior route and Baiona inthe coastal route.

Paradores are always a good luxury opcion to treat yourself after a lot of days in the Camino. And their breakfast buffet is always a must¡¡¡¡
the 'amigos' card offers more and better discounts (well, sometimes). and for the record, i don't work for paradores, just like them :)

I planned a Parador stay during my last camino in Leon, but decided not to at the last minute for fear of being distracted by comfort and luxury compared to municipal albergues that I became used to. I stayed at two or three paradors with my family when we were visiting Andalusia a few years ago. They are great place to stay. I am not sure I will stay in one of them this time, but are there any Paradors along Del Norte or Primitivo?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I planned a Parador stay during my last camino in Leon, but decided not to at the last minute for fear of being distracted by comfort and luxury compared to municipal albergues that I became used to. I stayed at two or three paradors with my family when we were visiting Andalusia a few years ago. They are great place to stay. I am not sure I will stay in one of them this time, but are there any Paradors along Del Norte or Primitivo?

Hi, Tom, The Norte has a bunch:
Hondarribia (just a short walk from Irun, you can join up with the Norte the next day)
Santillana del Mar (has two actually)
Gijon
Ribadeo (I've stayed at this one when walking the Norte, it had a great view over the water and was very comfortable though not really special from an architectural or historial perspective as far as I can remember)
Vilalba (not much of a town, but the parador, I think, is in part of a castle/tower)

On the Primitivo, I don't think there are any paradors, but the nicest/fanciest hotel is definitely the Reconquista in Oviedo. It was where parts of Vicki Cristina Barcelona were filmed.

I have found good rates a couple of times at the last minute when walking into town and checking at the desk. I remember once staying in the parador in Zamora for 45 euros for a last minute special.

Buen camino, Laurie

I am not sure of the year....but we traveled around Spain and Portugal in the early 2000s and all Paradors in Spain and Pousadas (sp?) in Portugal were 1/2 price to seniors (over 55). We stayed in one every night for about 3 weeks.

Thanks @peregrina2000 Laurie, that's a great list; we think that by staying in a tent on "normal" nights we can splurge on a Parador at least once. I shall now spend a pleasurable half hour looking up the individual websites and drool over the photos.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I have found that walking into a Parador with dust on my boots is the most decadent pleasure I have ever had in Europe. There is just something special about the bell hop throwing your pack over his shoulder as he leads the way to your room.

I have found that walking into a Parador with dust on my boots is the most decadent pleasure I have ever had in Europe. There is just something special about the bell hop throwing your pack over his shoulder as he leads the way to your room.
Yes, it's a good feeling.
After one Camino our daughter who managed the corporate bookings for large international bank, booked us into an executive suite at a 5 star in Singapore, on the way home.
So with the pack it was like, "just over beside the mahogany desk will be fine".

And what about the Parador de Ferrol on the Camino Ingles. I stayed there for my first night before starting the Camino last September, 75 euro for a gorgeous room for 2 people... and its right on the Camino.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
And what about the Parador de Ferrol on the Camino Ingles. I stayed there for my first night before starting the Camino last September, 75 euro for a gorgeous room for 2 people... and its right on the Camino.
and the parador at Tui on the Portuguese, and the two in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, and the not stunning one in Villafranca... mapnew.jpg

Thanks @peregrina2000 Laurie, that's a great list; we think that by staying in a tent on "normal" nights we can splurge on a Parador at least once. I shall now spend a pleasurable half hour looking up the individual websites and drool over the photos.

Hi, Kanga, I think I remember that you're turning off the Norte to head to the Primitivo. If so, as you've probably already seen, that cuts a lot of these paradors off your list. Don't cross off the Reconquista just because it's not in the parador system; it is a very nice place, and it might be a good location in terms of where you want a splurge. Rooms are under 100 for May of this year, 120 or so with breakfast. My son and his wife stayed there on their honeymoon a couple of years ago and thought the breakfasts in the cloister/courtyard were wonderful, so if you're splurging..... Buen camino, Laurie

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we're bringing in the paradors from other caminos, I thought I'd add that the Vdlp has a very respectable sampling:

Zafra, Merida, Caceres, Salamanca, Zamora, Puebla de Sanabria

Merida's s in a convent very near the bridge.

Caceres was listed yesterday as #49 of the "must visit places" in 2015 by the New York Times. (Anyone who goes there is likely to observe that if this amazing renaissance center were in Italy, it would be overrun with tourists, so let's hope it doesn't get too popuar) http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/01/11/travel/52-places-to-go-in-2015.html?_r=0
Their parador was renovated a couple of years ago and it is smack in the middle of the historic core, just lovely.

Zamora's is a beauty, too. About 100 m from the albergue, which is also a five star place, so hard to pick!

Puebla de Sanabria's parador is in the low part of town and there are lots of fancy places up in the older section, so if you're going to splurge there, I'd just go for someplace like this: http://treixas.com/en/

And if you take the alternative to Verin after A Guidina instead of going through Laza, there is a nice parador a bit out of town in an old pazo, which faces the castle.

I've stayed in a lot of these places, but rarely when walking. I don't think you'll know whether a parador will feel "right" until you're actually on the way. I stayed in the Reyes Catolicos in Santiago when I finished my first camino and I felt like a fish out of water, but when I slogged into Monforte de Lemos on the Invierno after a long hot day, it was like paradise!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Caceres was listed yesterday as #49 of the "must visit places" in 2015 by the New York Times........
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/01/11/travel/52-places-to-go-in-2015.html?_r=0 .....

.......I don't think you'll know whether a parador will feel "right" until you're actually on the way. I stayed in the Reyes Catolicos in Santiago when I finished my first camino and I felt like a fish out of water.......

A fascinating eclectic (for which read all-over-the-shop), if not surprisingly, New World centric list with a few places named for which I would take a very deep breath before considering visiting!

As to the "fish out of water" comment - this has worried me as I have included one or two of the Paradors on my list of places where I would like to stay when walking the Camino.

Worried? At arriving all knackered and filthy in some pristine lobby looking like something the dog has dragged in. However I have been reassured by the comments of others on this forum that, having arrived in a similar state, the staff have, in general, been happy to be dealing with a genuine pilgrim rather than just a well-heeled tourist on a rubber-necking bucket-list-ticking tour of the Old World.

Also Benavente on the VdlP / CF section and Plasencia just off the route. We stayed in both along with the parador in Zamora when we were on the VdlP. We did not stay at the Zafra one but had a drink there and it is another historic highlight.

A fascinating eclectic (for which read all-over-the-shop), if not surprisingly, New World centric list with a few places named for which I would take a very deep breath before considering visiting!

As to the "fish out of water" comment - this has worried me as I have included one or two of the Paradors on my list of places where I would like to stay when walking the Camino.

Worried? At arriving all knackered and filthy in some pristine lobby looking like something the dog has dragged in. However I have been reassured by the comments of others on this forum that, having arrived in a similar state, the staff have, in general, been happy to be dealing with a genuine pilgrim rather than just a well-heeled tourist on a rubber-necking bucket-list-ticking tour of the Old World.

Hi, bystander, My comment about "fish out of water" referred more to my own sense of whether the higher level of creature comforts appealed to me. I've stayed in a lot of places in Santiago, in all price ranges, but once I found the albergue floor of San Martin Pinario, I knew that's where I'd be returning -- for me it has just the right level of "luxury" after weeks on the camino -- private bath, single room, clean sheets and towels. That's perfect for me.

You're absolutely right about the parador staff -- I have always found them to be competely professional and helpful with just the right level of chit-chattiness for a fancy place, and never any sense of condescension or looking down their noses at the scruffy pilgrim attire. I certainly didn't mean to suggest that staying at paradores was a bad idea, because I love them! Laurie

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
It must be the season of parador special offers. I just got an email announcing special rates for a bunch of them -- the ones that jumped out were León for 66€ and Santiago for 88€. And most of the paradors mentioned in this thread also had very cheap rates.

Only good for stays through March, but it does suggest that there are good deals to be had!

http://www.parador.es/en/offers/nor...invierno_en&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=ppal

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thank you very much, peregrina2000. Very good information. With the falling euro value it is more affordable now than before. My real concern now is, after staying in a Parador, can I go back to an arbergue the next day?

I had coffee at the one in Baiona, Spain (on the Camihno da Costa). Beautiful views, nice bathroom, also a lovely walk along the fortress walls. Thank you all for reminding me!

We will be walking the Camino Portugues in June. Has anyone stayed at the Parador Casa del Baron in Pontevedra?
Is it worth a splurge?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
LIST OF PARADORES IN CAMINO TOWNS AND CITIES

French Way/Camino Francés:

Santo Domingo de la Calzada (2 paradores)
León
Villafranca del Bierzo
Santiago de Compostela

Vía de la Plata:

Zafra
Mérida
Cáceres
Salamanca
Zamora
Benavente

The parador of Carmona isn't too far away from Sevilla and could be considered as a pre-camino option.

If you are walking the camino portugués de la Vía de la Plata, the list would be the same till Zamora and you would add Verín instead of Benavente.

Camino del Norte:

Hondarribia (not in a camino town but Hondarribia is next to Irún)
Santillana del Mar (2 paradores)
Gijón
Ribadeo
Vilalba

Camino Inglés:

Ferrol

Camino Portugués:

Tui
Pontevedra

Camino Portugués por la Costa:

Baiona

Camino de Invierno:

Monforte de Lemos

Camino de Levante:

Albacete (out of the city, in its outskirts, next to a highway)
Toledo
Ávila
Zamora

The parador del Saler is close enough to Valencia as to be considered as a pre-camino option.

Camino del Sureste:

Albacete (out of the city, in its outskirts, next to a highway)
Toledo
Ávila
Tordesillas
Benavente

Camino de Madrid:

Segovia

The parador of La Granja (aka San Ildefonso, aka Real Sitio de San Ildefonso) is something like 5 kms away from the Camino de Madrid.

Camino Sanabrés:

Puebla de Sanabria

Valdiniense:

Fuente Dé

Camino de la Lana:

Cuenca

Ruta del Ebro:

Tortosa
Calahorra

Camino Castellano-Aragonés:

Soria

Camino Mozárabe:

Granada
Córdoba
Mérida

Vía Augusta:

Cádiz

Camino Olvidado:

Cervera de Pisuerga (the parador is out of town; something like 2 kms away)

Camino Vasco:

The parador de Argómaniz is less than 5 kms away from this camino

Camí gironí:

Note that the Parador of Vic is 'in the middle of the countryside' and very far away from the downtown.

Camino Primitivo:

There aren't paradores on the Camino Primitivo (other than the Parador in Santiago de Compostela) but the Hotel de la Reconquista in Oviedo could be of interest for those looking for top-class accommodation in historical buildings.

P.S.: Not all the paradores are on historical buildings so look beforehand for info about a specific parador to know on what sort of building is located.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be walking the Camino Portugues in June. Has anyone stayed at the Parador Casa del Baron in Pontevedra?
Is it worth a splurge?

I have stayed there, but not when I walked the Portugués. It is very centrally located, in the historic area, nice but not one of the jaw-dropping paradores, IMO. There´s a nice enclosed yard in the back. Rooms are pretty standard-issue, maybe a bit drab (unless they´ve renovated) and not overly large but everything is comfortable.

Unlike the albergue which is (or at least was when I walked) about a km before town near the RR station, this place is in a great location for eating out, enjoying the city, etc. Buen camino, Laurie

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Is it worth a splurge?
WW,
Since you are walking north from Porto be sure to visit the wonderful old 17th century fort high on the hill in Valenca do Minho at the old frontier between Portugal and Spain. Have drink or more in the welcoming bar of the elegant Pousada Sao Teotono. The view across the river to Tui in Spain is splendid especially at night when the lights are lit on the famous bridge by Eiffel. You can continue walking the camino directly from the pousada garden.

Bom caminho,

MM

Margaret´s post reminded me that there are several pousadas (Portuguese equivalent of the parador) on the route from Lisbon.

Here are the possibilities:

Condeixa A Nova (very close to the ruins in Conímbriga) -- essentially a modern building with some incorporation of old architectural elements from the building formerly occupying the site.

Porto -- Newly opened, I haven´t stayed there, but I think that the rooms are not actually in the stunning Freixo palace, that´s all for commons areas, restaurant, etc. If you see a picture, I believe the rooms are in the pink-ish building adjacent to the palace.

Valenca do Minho -- nice pousada, small and low key, nice views over the river. Right next to the bridge you walk on to cross into Spain. So you´ve got a fancy place on either side of the river-- pousada in Valenca, parador in Tui.

And if you take the coastal route, the pousada in Viana do Castelo is in a new-ish building up on a high hill out of town a ways, inconvenient for people walking, but with great views down to the river-ocean.

General website: http://www.pousadas.pt/historic-hotels-portugal/en/pages/home.aspx

Buen camino, Laurie

I plan to walk the Camino this year and plan to stay at the Parador in Santiago. Can you please tell me what attire is appropriate at the Parador as I will be arriving there with just the clothes in my backpack. Thanks!

I stayed with only my Camino clothes, and ate in the dining room and restaurant, drank in the bar and wandered the courtyards in clean trekking gear. The staff knew what I had done, and made me welcome wherever I was.

After walking from SJPdP we were very scuffy but it was not a problem, although the woman on the door at breakfast did thoroughly inspect our credentials before we were let in! The breakfast, by the way, is to die for.
Jacki.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I had the free pilgrim breakfast once at SdC parador. It was really fun to do and to experience, but to say...that breakfast was to die for? Nah.....coffee, tea, a plate full of churros and a mini croissant. It fills the stomach, but a 'to die for breakfast' is something totally different imo :)

Not complaining though...it was free (which is unimportant) and the experience was really good fun.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
My sister and I booked bed and breakfast at the Leon Parador on booking.com (a really good deal) 3 days before we got there. (Fabulous breakfast.) An upmarket coach tour arrived as we were checking in. When the porter threw our backpacks over each shoulder and led us off to our room, the coach party all applauded! A very special camino moment for us.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I love paradors and the contrast with the albergues. Out of season they are not exorbitantly expensive. When I arrived in Benavente last December after quite a long day to find the municipal albergue shut until March it was a pleasure to turn up to the forbidding castle above and demand a pilgrim discount. Fairly sure I was there first to do so, given the incomprension with which the (charming) staff turned over my credential and eyed my rucksack and scruffy shoes. And I do enjoy the two sinks in the bathroom for washing and rinsing clothes - followed by hanging them up outside the window to dry as prominently as possible. Next year I hit 55 and will enjoy even better discounts...

When it's not included in the room, the (usually fantastic) breakfast is, I think, about €14-16.

William, the breakfast I meant wasn't the 'Pilgrim's breakfast' (the free one) but the one included in the tariff at the Paradore. It was sensational.
Jacki.

I love paradors and the contrast with the albergues. Out of season they are not exorbitantly expensive. When I arrived in Benavente last December after quite a long day to find the municipal albergue shut until March it was a pleasure to turn up to the forbidding castle above and demand a pilgrim discount. Fairly sure I was there first to do so, given the incomprension with which the (charming) staff turned over my credential and eyed my rucksack and scruffy shoes. And I do enjoy the two sinks in the bathroom for washing and rinsing clothes - followed by hanging them up outside the window to dry as prominently as possible. Next year I hit 55 and will enjoy even better discounts...

When it's not included in the room, the (usually fantastic) breakfast is, I think, about €14-16.

And don't forget those unbelievably thick towels -- rolling up your clothes in them and wringing them out guarantees that they will be dry before you're done with your shower!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
To get the Pilgrims' Rate, it is important to ask for this when making a booking, and to book directly with the Parador concerned. Using Booking.com won't work, nor will just turning up dressed in your pilgrim clothes!

On my Camino (starting March 23rd in SJPdP) I was hoping to take a break and stay at the Parador in Leon. However not knowing the exact date I will limp into Leon (and not carrying a phone) I plan on just showing up, presenting my pilgrims passport, and asking for the Pilgrim rate.
Will this work or do I run the risk of being turned away or getting royally screwed on the price?

We walked in to the Parador in Leon without a booking and were welcomed and I would imagine that outside the Easter week you should have no trouble getting a room.

You may not get the Pilgrim discount which is only 10% or so without booking ahead but you will not be royally screwed on the price unless you stay in the Torreon or Quevedo suites where you will pay a royal price for a royal suite.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
On my Camino (starting March 23rd in SJPdP) I was hoping to take a break and stay at the Parador in Leon. However not knowing the exact date I will limp into Leon (and not carrying a phone) I plan on just showing up, presenting my pilgrims passport, and asking for the Pilgrim rate.
Will this work or do I run the risk of being turned away or getting royally screwed on the price?
It might just depend on the day of the week that you arrive in Leon (e.g. mid-week or weekend). I booked 3 days ahead (from the computer in the dorm at Calzadilla) on booking.com and got a good rate. A pilgrim I met later said she stayed the day after us. She (as a pilgrim) walked in off the street and paid, literally, 3 times the price for a room. Maybe the night she stayed they were full, and had no pilgrim rates left. Or maybe I just got a good deal on booking.com. We will never know! Jill

I plan to walk the Camino this year and plan to stay at the Parador in Santiago. Can you please tell me what attire is appropriate at the Parador as I will be arriving there with just the clothes in my backpack. Thanks!
You are fine in your Camino attire (really), they'll even carry your backpack to your room if that's your thing.

I know this is a bit of a 'me too' post but the Monforte de Lemnos Parador was one of the highlights of the decade. A friend heard we were close, picked us up, booked us in for two nights and told us to lie down a lot! What a fantastic and unexpected break that was. I must thank her again.

I know this is a bit of a 'me too' post but the Monforte de Lemnos Parador was one of the highlights of the decade. A friend heard we were close, picked us up, booked us in for two nights and told us to lie down a lot! What a fantastic and unexpected break that was. I must thank her again.

Monforte de Lemos is a normal stoppig point on the Camino de Invierno. I stayed there when I walked the Invierno and found the people were incredibly nice and accommodating. I was dragging into town after a really long day and just decided to go for it. They even let me use my expired "parador points" so that I had a free stay! It's not one of the over the top luxury paradors, but I agree with Finisterre that it is a great place to stay. And Monforte is a nice little city with some interesting stuff to visit.

Join up as an Amigo de Paradores, it doesn't cost anything and might give you better offer than peregrinoprices often as halfboard. I now and then check prices at the paradores but i have never found pilgrimprice in Santiago. I once arrived in SdC late, having walked from Arzua. All hotels were full. Went to the parador and asked for a good pilgrimoffer and they gave me a "cheap"(compared to Norwegian hotelprices) offer. Excellent hotel.
Walking from Porto last September I stayed at the parador in TUI for pilgrimprice with halfboard. The same in Pontevedra during the middleagefiesta. They gave me a terrific middleagelunch. Very noisy evening, they let me change to an inner room when I complained about the noise from the fiesta. Nice hotel, good food, the rooms not so stunning either in Tui or Pontevedra.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    961 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    897.1 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 2

Most read last week in this forum

Or do you prefer Cromwell's attitude? Put your trust in God and keep your powder dry. I am starting to get tired of the attitude that it isn't necessary to take reasonable care and thought...
I struggle with social anxiety and I was wandering if anybody with the same issue had a positive experience on the Camino walking alone. I saw lots of posts and videos people talking about forming...
I am currently walking the Camino Frances with my parents and am enjoying every moment. I brought some euros with me and loaded money onto a cash passport as I thought this would be safe...
Hello, I have reserved a night in an Albergue and the confirmation says Fecha de entrada: 2024-06-05. In the UK we would write this as 05-06-2024, is that what this means, 5th June 2024, I am...
I can see where this will help in the eternal search for an open alberque. These "pilgrims" will by-pass many towns and communities during their "walk" leaving many alberques available for...
I'm always a little apprehensive about posting anything approaching humour on this Forum, for fear of upsetting someone. But here goes . . . I heard this a few years ago, and it made me smile...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back