A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Passport stamp in Biarritz?

2020 Camino Guides
I will be starting my Camino Norte adventure at Biarritz airport. Is there somewhere in Biarritz where I can get my Camino passport stamped or is Irun the first place?

D

Deleted member 3000

Bars and civic offices have stamps even when they are not on a "camino." If you stay in a hotel, they will have one. Whether any business at the airport has a stamp is a good question; you will find out if you ask. The ones you get off-camino are usually just an envelope return address stamp, but they mark the start.

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
The hostel in Negresse a few blocks from the train station has a stamp. It is a place lots of surfers stay and the stamp has a surfing theme on it. If you walk or take the bus from the airport to the train station you can start the Norte from there and walk to Bidart on the corniche and onwards to Irun.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 189 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 310 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 89 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.2%
  • September

Votes: 355 28.5%
  • October

Votes: 151 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock