Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Pilgrim House CLOSED tomorrow, Saturday May 21

Book your Bus ticket here

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

markedens

Past OR future Camino
Portugues
Hi everyone,

Due to a staffing shortage, we unfortunately need to close tomorrow, Saturday, May 21. We hope to be at full-staff again by Monday, May 23, and hope to see you then!

So sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Take care and Buen Camino!
☹️

Past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
We have ponchos, zip off pants, Wrightsocks, and hiking shoes to donate, but we are leaving Santiago tomorrow, Sunday. Any way we can just drop off our donated items outside Pilgrim House?
I’ll be in Santiago for a few days if you’d like to leave them with me. I’m at San Martin Pinario in pilgrim room 448. I have a set of walking sticks I would like to donate also

Mycroft

Veteran Member
I’ll be in Santiago for a few days if you’d like to leave them with me. I’m at San Martin Pinario in pilgrim room 448. I have a set of walking sticks I would like to donate also
This is the kind of action that leads me to feel so blessed to be a pilgrim and to be able to interact on this forum. (Apparently, I need reminding that there are good people around!)

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

natefaith

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
We have ponchos, zip off pants, Wrightsocks, and hiking shoes to donate, but we are leaving Santiago tomorrow, Sunday. Any way we can just drop off our donated items outside Pilgrim House?

Sorry I didn't see this until now and sorry we'll miss you! If you can leave them with @Anniesantiago that would be great. Otherwise I think the trash service would probably pick up anything you left in front of PH overnight.

Safe journey on!

And thanks @Anniesantiago !

Past OR future Camino
Anniesantiago, that would be great! We are staying at PR Hortas, I think it might be close to you. Could we get our things to you in the morning? We are leaving around noon. Thanks so much!

Past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
Sure. Are you on Signal? I’ll pm you with my phone number or you can leave the things at the front desk for me. I’m going to go to breakfast but then I don’t plan on being out until later.

Past OR future Camino
Kind of confused because today’s the 22nd.

Past OR future Camino
Sorry I didn't see this until now and sorry we'll miss you! If you can leave them with @Anniesantiago that would be great. Otherwise I think the trash service would probably pick up anything you left in front of PH overnight.

Safe journey on!

And thanks @Anniesantiago !
Can someone give me the address where I need to take these? I don’t think I’ve ever been to the Pilgrim’s House. Thanks

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

natefaith

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
2009, 2014, 2017
Annie, head up Xelmirez from the Cathedral and then turn right on Rua Nova. We're a block or two up Rua Nova to the left. Underneath the arches, next to Cervezeria Rua Bella.

Past OR future Camino
Us:Camino Frances, 2015 Me:Catalan/Aragonese, 2019

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances