Search 62305 Camino Questions

Advertisement

Pilgrim's Boots on eBay!

partypilgrim

hi guys :D

i hope this is not considered spam but I am trying to raise money to do a documentary of my pilgrimage from Rome to Jerusalem. I think it will be a great way to raise the profile of pilgrimages everywhere.

These boots were the ones I used to walk nearly 2000kms from Canterbury to Rome.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pilgrims-Boots-...oryZ1447QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm also still looking for other pilgrims who would like to join me. So far my mother is the only one who has taken up my call...says a lot for our genes I know :wink: Her goal is to make it from Rome to Istambul!

Good luck to you all...

Ben :)

2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Buen Camino, after completing last 100km of Camino Frances on backpack, my toes are full of blisters and really painful. Been walking with blisters for past 3 days. I dont think I could take it...
Hello from Santiago. I just walked the last stage of the Camino Portuguese today from Padron up to SdC…..quite wonderful. This is a classic Camino stage at 26kms and full of variety, culture...
OK. Now I know this topic may have come up many times. And I tried the search engine. But didnt come up with a definitive answer. So Im going to ask it anyway. Now I did the Camino Frances back it...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.