Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Red/Yellow Camino badge

anthonyjf

Time of past OR future Camino
My first Camino was in September/October of 2009.
Just before leaving New York for my Camino ( 9/9/09) I ordered a red and yellow badge, in the center is a yellow scallop shell, written around on top "Camino De Santiago" and written around on the bottom "Camino De Europa" - I tried glueing this badge on a hat, but made a big mess of it when the glue saturated the entire badge :cry: I would like to order another one, but forgot who sold them, if anyone here knows from where I can purchase this badge I would be so very grateful. Thank you so much for any info you can supply.

Tony

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

sillydoll

Veteran Member
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:

Attachments

• CSJ UK.jpg
    CSJ UK.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,180

anthonyjf

Yes, yes, that's the one!! Thank you so very much Sil. A million blessings!
Tony

sillydoll

Veteran Member
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Don't forget to buy a Forum badge so that you can be identified by other forum members when you are walking.
You can order it by using the link at the bottom of the forum page.

Attachments

• pilgrim-badge-small.jpg
    pilgrim-badge-small.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,148

anthonyjf

Hi Sil,
I do have a Forum badge, infact, I have two. I wore mine on the Camino Frances from September 9 to October 9th. I met three Forum members :D

Tony

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
Get your today and start planning.

Most read last week in this forum

I have just finished my time as hospitalera at Canfranc's Elias Valina Albergue. This albergue is only for pilgrims with a credential who are walking unsupported. Our last night we had a couple...
I may, or may not, head to SJPDP to walk the CF alone next week. I’ve posted about the complicated background to this in a previous thread. I’m still undecided. But three questions here… 1)...
I have had numerous encounters with livestock on caminos over the years. I don’t enjoy it, but I have more or less gotten used to it and have usually been able to forge ahead. But I have on...