• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Saint Palais

marbuck

Time of past OR future Camino
Condom to Pamplona April 2016.
Le Puy to Condom France - April-May 2015.
Roncesvalles to Santiago April - May 2014
Finisterre to Muxia May 2014
In a few weeks we will again join the Le Puy route but this time from where we left it in Condom last year. Has anybody walked the variant off the GR65 into Saint Palais after Aroue. Plan 83 Bis in my version of MMD. I have noticed it is one of the "Most beautiful villagers" What are your opinions on taking this route?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
In a few weeks we will again join the Le Puy route but this time from where we left it in Condom last year. Has anybody walked the variant off the GR65 into Saint Palais after Aroue. Plan 83 Bis in my version of MMD. I have noticed it is one of the "Most beautiful villagers" What are your opinions on taking this route?
Hello Marbuck
I took the variant into St. Palais when I walked it last June. It was fine except that is was raining in biblical proportions all the way from Navarrenx , which is also a very nice old town. I would love to go back to see what the countryside looks like!
buen camino

Most read last week in this forum

Hi. Here's a problem to which I can't find a solution. Any suggestions gratefully received! Last October I walked from Le Puy to Conques, but had to return home due to a family crisis. I'm very...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back