Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.

The agony of indecision

lynnejohn

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Frances(2005), VDLP(2007), Madrid(2009), Ingles(2009), Sur (2011), VDLP(2011)-partial, VDLP(2014)
THANKS to all of you who gave me the benefit of your experience and expertise in helping me to decide which route to do this year (repeat CF or walk VDLP).

We've decided on the VDLP, and have made all of our bookings. We'll start out from Sevilla on April 27th.

I've appreciated all of your advice and am now in a positive frame of mind to embrace this new route and all it has to offer (despite all the related challenges), although I still cannot even contemplate the idea of no cafe con leche in the morning....still working on that!

Buen Camino to those of you who are walking this year.

Peace.

lynne

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

santos

ill be starting from st-jean-pied.. on the 29-30april :p
my first time cant wait to start and walk 800kms :shock:

:wink:

have a safe trip and alot of fun walking

klarita

:)

We are considering doing the VDLP some other year, depending on how we fare with the CF this year. It's a long one, but it looks quite good as well! Maybe the fact that there is no cafe con leche en route makes it more... well more pilgrimy!

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads