A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Travel to Ferrol

hi everyone!

My 2 friends and I are starting the Camino in Tuesday next week:) we're so excited!! we're flying to Santiago and then want to take a bus to Ferrol. Now, my qeuestion is whether there are direct buses from the airport to Ferrol or do we have to go to Santiago city centre, find a bus station and then get a bus to Ferrol. it would be way time saving to jump into the bus at the airport.

If anyone has been there and done that, please share your experience with. it will be very appreciated :D

and another enquiry:

is it ok not to book the accomodation now for the etapas? we are not sure how well we'll walk and b :D asically hope to find cheaper options on the spot than on the internet. what do you think?

big HUG for all fellow pilgrims:))

take care,

Marta

Advertisment

Hi Marta

Take the bus from the airport to the bus station in Santiago and then get the bus to Ferrol - they are very regular.

I think you'd be well advised to book beds at least a day in advance at this time of the year/

Buen Camino

John

good luck Marta
and enjoy yourself,you have chosen a great Camino
if the time allows the bus station is just a short 10minute walk from the pilgrim office where you can get your credencial and save time in Ferrol
if you have time check my blog out for febuary or john who is the expert
Ian

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
C Camino Ingles 9
judydaisy Camino Ingles 19
G Camino Ingles 15
A Camino Ingles 8
J Camino Ingles 3

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 102 15.7%
  • May

Votes: 165 25.4%