• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Two Dutch sisters planning VdlP

Just Karin

Time of past OR future Camino
VĂ­a de la Plata 2019
As stated :)
My sisters third one, my first.
We just thought we could start on her bday at the end of March 2019 and arrive around my bday at the end of May.
Having loads of fun planning and investigating.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks for your reply on a different thread Karin! We (hubby and I) are starting beginning April (maybe 1st), who knows we can meet. :)
And we are Dutch as well even if we have lived in Australia for the most part of our lives.
I'll look out for you and your sister, happy planning.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
You will enjoy it very much. The countryside is wonderful. When it comes to the decision much later into the trek as to whether you go via the Frances or the Ourense route take the Ourense route. Harder, but more rewarding and you can stay at the monastry of Oseira.

This is a blog with a link to my video if it helps.

My video of VdlP

Have a great and safe journey.

You will enjoy it very much. The countryside is wonderful. When it comes to the decision much later into the trek as to whether you go via the Frances or the Ourense route take the Ourense route. Harder, but more rewarding and you can stay at the monastry of Oseira.

This is a blog with a link to my video if it helps.

My video of VdlP

Have a great and safe journey.
Thanks fĂłr sharing.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back