• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

well here goes! new pilgrim!

harp

Time of past OR future Camino
camino frances (2016)
Hi all. I'm just gonna jump in here. I first learned of the camino february 2012. I was off work with back pain and saw the movie The Way. And needless to say... I've packed and repacked my backpack. I have the boots, Tevas, hat, and backpack is at 7kg. I am a shy one and have read the forum each morning for over a year and now its time to join in. The camino frances calls to me and with patience I will walk September/October 2016 after my childs graduation. So, Buen Camino. I will see the stars!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Oh my gosh. Thank you so much! I feel like I'm on the camino already. I wear my boots to work. You're my first communication with the forum and my dream. Thanks again fo the encouragement.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
:wink:
I think you're already addicted, but there's a looong way to go and never give up!!! It's so...............beautiful,............. special................... ahm............... nice................, you'll see :)

Ultreia!

Hi Harp! I began my planning about a year and a half ago and now in three days my husband and I leave for the camino portuguese. We are only walking for 6 days but it will be the answer to my dream...and then I'll start saving for the net camino :) . I have the fever!

Enjoy the preparations... I wore my boots to work a few times and did enough hikes to make sure they were broken in.. it is good. Be well!

Ultreya!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Camino de Santiago Forum mobile app

Welcome, and thank you for stepping through your shyness to become part of the community. Packed and ready to go already?! And I thought I was overly eager by being packed for a Sept. 2014 start.
Buen camino...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
... I am a shy one and have read the forum each morning for over a year and now its time to join in. ...

Don't be shy and jump into the cold forum waters, we rarely bite here ;-) Welcome and Buen Camino! SY

Hi all. I'm just gonna jump in here. I first learned of the camino february 2012. I was off work with The camino frances calls to me and with patience I will walk September/October 2016 after my childs graduation. So, Buen Camino. I will see the stars!
Hello Harp, Welcome Pilgrim, for that is what you are now! There are also many more pilgrims around here to greet you too! When you get to know them they will quickly become your real friends too.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi Harp!
This is a great forum! If you are not already, you will get addicted to it!!! As pilgrim b said, everyone here will start to feel like old friends. I am walking late May through June of 2014. I am so excited, but I have to remember to live in the present and keep my rhythm of life flowing. Keep on planning and researching, but stay in the NOW or you will miss important experiences, revelations and miracles that will all help to make your Camino perfect!!! Take care!

Rosemary:D

Harp has not visited the Forum since August 6, so encouragement may be delayed in getting to her.

Makes me feel so much better that I am not the only one who wears my boots at every opportunity. :). Best investment I have ever made was my boots and socks!!!! Can't wait until they are on the ground in Spain!!!!!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Welcome Harp, (if you are there to read this :rolleyes:)
2016 will be more quickly than you can anticipate right now as you start your planning and preparation. Not only will you see the stars, I hope they shine even more brightly for you.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
As a new member of the forum who has been reading clandestinely for the past three months or so, I have to say how much I enjoy the entries--not simply for the collective wisdom from all of you...
I am looking for people who want to walk the camino del norte in may 2025 - starting from Irun, Bilbao or another place. Nice to hear from you.
Hi I just joined and will be doing a solo walk from SJPP to Finisterre in May Jun 2025... long time to go yet but VV excited ... will be finalising dates and flights from Canberra as soon as...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back