• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Xunta albergues wi-fi

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!
My friend is currently walking VdlP/CF/Sanabres loop-combo from Zamora to Zamora and today he is in Xunta albergue at O'Cebreiro. He sent me an e-mail with info that there is now free wi-fi in every Xunta albergue. You just have to search for their app, send them your mobile phone number (Spanish I guess, as he lives in Madrid...) and they send you password which is valid for one year. This password is valid for all Xunta albergues as he told me.

Hope that helps someone

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
@KinkyOne, would you be able to find out if this is an Android app and what its name is? The Xunta de Galicia has a large number of apps, but I cannot find one that links to albergues.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum