• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

A CALL FOR HELP

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Necessito saber de mas informaciones sobre una gran amiga e peregrina brasileña llamada de Marcia Regina Zimmerli Schiavon que ay falecido oy num albergue del camino Francês
Alguem me puede ayudar? es urgente!
desde Lisboa,
Alex. alexandre_rato@yahoo.com.br

"I need to have more information about a great friend, a Brasilian pilgrim named Marcia Regina Zimmerli Schiabon that died today in a French Camino albergue.
Can someone help me? It is urgent!
From Lisbon,
Alex

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Peregrina Brasileña- Bad news

More news. It is translated by Babil Fish. I´m sorry.-
Moan to transmit this bad news. Unfortunately this dawn in the shelter of Boadilla of the Camino has passed away, was a young girl who leaves two children, of Curitiva and member of the AACS of Brazil, married with the Swiss consul. Marcia Regina Zimmerli Schiavon was called. It seems to be that it has been while it slept.
I hope you can understand.-

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Brizilian womans death

I just returned from the Camino, I am so sad to hear of this pilgrams death (from Brazil). I know that it is the second death this month, (May 2007). All persons traveling the Camino need to take it slowly, there is no rush, and ones heart and lungs must get used to the changes. I am 64 and crossed the Pyreenes starting in SJPP, it is very difficult and MUST be taken slowly, it is so beautiful that I enjoyed stopping frequently to view the valley and see all the lovely wildflowers. Listen to your body and not to the others rushing by you, it is a journey in life. And, please do not spoil the Camino with trash, it is too beautiful and the French and N. Spain locals take great pride in the cleanliness of there countryside, lets not insult them with our waste!! Buen Camino, JJ Burgos USA

With heartfelt regards from Switzerland...

Though it is still on my radar I have yet to embark on my personal Santiago Way journey - my heartfelt regards and sympathy go to the friends and family of this pilgrim and with great hope that all remaining journeys will be safe and successful ones. Peace.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum

Hi Caminantes, My wife and I are leaving for Madrid from Brisbane - AU on May 4th to walk the Frances. We are flying with Qatar. I am a bit worried that if I check in my backpacks, they have a...
Hi all, Im walking my first Camino in April (CF) and was wondering if it would be likely for me to encounter leeches? I know for most people leeches are not a big deal but they are in plague...
In past years, when we walked from Samos to Sarria, there was simply a yellow arrow that went off to the right of the highway, up a hill, past a pig farm then a sharp left turn at a small church...
Are you also interested to know the reasons why other fellow pilgrims choose to walk El Camino? Please participate in the poll!
Several local websites have reported a small earthquake this afternoon with an epicentre in the Sarria area. Apparently felt quite strongly locally but with little likelihood of property damage...
Hello!! I am a retired Spanish gentleman living in Madrid. My name is Jose and I would like to do the Camino de Santiago again!!! But this time I would like to walk and improve my English Level...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back