Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Bus from Burgos to Santo Domingo de Silos 2022

handler

Time of past OR future Camino
Future Camino in September 2022
On my trip, after arriving in Burgos, I would like to take the bus to the monastery of Santo Domingo de Silos. Rome2Rio says that the bus from Burgos doesn't go there at all. It goes only to Hortigüela, and then we can take a taxi to the mentioned monastery.
Does anyone know if there is a possibility of finding bus line Burgos - Santo Domingo de Silos that might not be listed on Rome2Rio site? Thanks.

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Canuck

Veteran wanderer
Time of past OR future Camino
?
On my trip, after arriving in Burgos, I would like to take the bus to the monastery of Santo Domingo de Silos. Rome2Rio says that the bus from Burgos doesn't go there at all. It goes only to Hortigüela, and then we can take a taxi to the mentioned monastery.
Does anyone know if there is a possibility of finding bus line Burgos - Santo Domingo de Silos that might not be listed on Rome2Rio site? Thanks.
Look at the Caleruega line for destinations and hours.

Most read last week in this forum

I just finished walking from Cruz de Ferro to Molinasca and I want to warn pilgrims about the trail condition. The trail is really rough with large loose rocks and other hazards. I started in SJPP...
Two days ago I finished my Camino (Ponferrada ->SdC -> Finisterre -> SdC -> Airport). Did it in 10 days. In total it was like 440 km. I did some training before camino, so this pace/km per day was...
https://www.diariodenavarra.es/noticias/navarra/zona-norte/2022/09/27/rescatados-dos-peregrinos-hipotermia-ibaneta-542792-1009.html I'll be there in 3 weeks, hopefully adequately prepared.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides