Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino 2022

Hugh Smith

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria to Muxia 2022
Hi All,

Two years later I am finally off to Sarria to do my final 230km to Muxia end of March 2022. Usually walk in early September, when weather is normally pleasant except for the very odd shower. Just wondering am I right to expect more showers and mid-teens (Celsius) as regards weather in Galicia that time of year?

Regards

Hugh

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

dick bird

Veteran Member
Plata, Ingles, Madrid, Norte, Primitivo, Invierno, Aragones, Olvidado, Chemin D'Arles
Galician weather is notoriously unpredictable, but my prediction is yes, it could quite easily be cold and wet in March.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
10/22 Aragones/Frances
Hi All,

Two years later I am finally off to Sarria to do my final 230km to Muxia end of March 2022. Usually walk in early September, when weather is normally pleasant except for the very odd shower. Just wondering am I right to expect more showers and mid-teens (Celsius) as regards weather in Galicia that time of year?

Regards

Hugh
Bring a good poncho and no worries!

Hugh Smith

Sarria to Muxia 2022
Cheers guys.
Always have my trusty poncho with me, looks like I might finally get to take it out and use it.

Most read last week in this forum

Dear all, I'm doing my 1st Camino this October & I'm nervous about whether I made the right choice in buying a 28L Osprey backpack. I had initially purchased a 30L Macpac bag, but it was somehow...
I presume plenty of people have this situation. I have walked the Camino before in 2015, I walked the Camino Frances. Since then I’ve done lots of hiking trips with my husband. I thought I was...
Hi everyone, Juli 23th I started the camino Frances from SJPDP, and currently I am in Leon. The camino has been a wonderful but also very painful experience so far, i am still trying to find my...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon