• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Casa Ivar now at new location

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I am sure I passed the place last Thursday and there were no signs of change. Was all this done in less than a week?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
For anyone looking for accommodation in Santiago: I really liked La Pensión Rúa Nova, just across the street from Ivar's new location (at at Rúa Nova 4):

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm booked to stay in Pension Rua Nova, so will try to find time to pop in to Casa Ivar (obviously after the important bit of visiting the Cathedral and collecting my Compostela!)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Enjoy your new home. Will come see you in early October.

View attachment 156389

Finally, Casa Ivar is at its new location in Rua Nova 7 in Santiago.

Now we just need to get organized! More from us here at the office once we have finished the move.

Feel free to stop by if you are in town.

Buen Camino!
Ivar
Great. Might be simpler for me to find!! Does this mean that I go to the new address to uplift my package next week?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Congratulations Ivar. My last visit I had just missed you. When are you “usually” in the office now?

To Rua Nova 7, see Google map link and the link above to the casa Ivar site. All info there has been updated to the new location.
Can you do a video of your new place's exterior, surroundings, and interior? Also related to the Pilgrim House? Rua Nova: Can't be more central than that :)

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I'm booked to stay in Pension Rua Nova, so will try to find time to pop in to Casa Ivar (obviously after the important bit of visiting the Cathedral and collecting my Compostela!)
I'm in the Pension tonight and just realised that Casa Ivar is opposite. I'll miss him in the morning as we start the Camino Finisterre early. 😕

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.