• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Credencial update and other things from the Pilgrim Office

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I stopped by the pilgrim office yesterday and they gave me two documents that I thought I would scan in and publish to you all (see attachments below).

The first document is a document explaining the basics on how to use the pilgrims passport, some things about the opening hours of the pilgrims office in Santiago and the cathedral opening hours. Some pilgrimage 101 stuff. (Spanish only)

The 2nd one, is a document that was sent out from the pilgrims office in the process of the unification of the credentials in Spain that we have discussed earlier. (Also Spanish only)

Thought they might be of interest.

Saludos,
Ivar

Attachments

• Credencial-update.pdf
    341.3 KB · Views: 89
  • pilgrimage-101.pdf
    309.7 KB · Views: 97
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks Ivar,
I haven't tried my usual Google translate on the documents yet so can you confirm that the info is the same as in your earlier post as regards the credentials issued by overseas Confraternities?

Yes, I got it explained once again... it stays as I explained earlier.... nothing changes for the foreign pilgrims.

Saludos,
Ivar

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum