• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Donate to the Forum what is Stripe Card?

MickMac

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2013
Frances 2016
Frances 2017
Frances 2018
Frances 2018
Ponferrada-Santiago
July 2019
Just tried to donate it asked for a stripe card ? What is it ? I apoligise for my ignorance in advance.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
While lacking detailed knowledge I am aware of a payment system called Stripe. It is akin to Paypal.
Perhaps a web search will go some way to answering your question.
Regards
Gerard

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Will do thanks Gerard .

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Just tried to donate it asked for a stripe card ? What is it ? I apoligise for my ignorance in advance.
Hi there,

I think the wording is "Pay with Stripe". Stripe is the payment processing company that i use (they are partially owned by Visa). Any major credit card (or debit) would work.

Just go here:
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/account/upgrades
...and press the "pay with stripe" button and then enter the card.

More in Stripe here: https://stripe.com

Hope this helps,
Ivar

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I have same difficulty as MickMac despite fact I can see my landline number from previous transaction.

Edit: Sorted.

Last edited:
I changed the text on that button to "Pay with Card"... so the reference to Stripe is gone (it confused people I think). Let me know if there still are issues with this...

Most read last week in this forum