• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Heart is not in it !

Help, feeling lost

• Helpfull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Understand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khillssmith

Khillssmith
Time of past OR future Camino
July 2016
Hi all, I'm wondering if you can all help after asking for permission in October I finally got permission to take off 4th July until 2nd of August in mid April. While flights was more expensive and my training was on the back burn as was unsure of leave.I have finally brought every thing and all that is left is euros and bed bug spray(which has been brought just not sprayed.) I work on my feet 8 -10 hours a day, so that's fine but have been doing some incline and decline Hills just so my muscles are used to it.But that is not the problem I am starting in Pamplona and am hoping to finish in Finisterre, if I have to skip bits so be it!! I am coming up to the busiest week at work and then leaving early the next morning, after so long being excited and telling everyone, I can no longer be bothered with training or cannot find the enthusiasm :( It seems that the magic has gone or I drained it before it even started.Has that's happened to anyoneelse?? Many thanks in advance Kerry

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Just go! Once you start walking the Camino everything will short itself out. If you do not go you will regret your decision! I had to stop my walk on the Camino Portugese in late April because my walking companion was hurt and I have a void inside of me every since my return home.

I am so sorry to hear that JP, Originally I was meant to do do it with a companion but I like to be slow on flat and up the speed on incline and decline and she was fast paced on flats then slowed down on the rest so did not work. I hope you one day complete camino Portuguese! Thank you for the advise and buein camino my fellow friend. Kerry

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi all, I'm wondering if you can all help after asking for permission in October I finally got permission to take off 4th July until 2nd of August in mid April. While flights was more expensive and my training was on the back burn as was unsure of leave.I have finally brought every thing and all that is left is euros and bed bug spray(which has been brought just not sprayed.) I work on my feet 8 -10 hours a day, so that's fine but have been doing some incline and decline Hills just so my muscles are used to it.But that is not the problem I am starting in Pamplona and am hoping to finish in Finisterre, if I have to skip bits so be it!! I am coming up to the busiest week at work and then leaving early the next morning, after so long being excited and telling everyone, I can no longer be bothered with training or cannot find the enthusiasm :( It seems that the magic has gone or I drained it before it even started.Has that's happened to anyoneelse?? Many thanks in advance Kerry

This is totally understandable, @Khillssmith - don't worry! You have had a stressful time waiting for permission, and with the uncertainty of whether you would be able to go - stress is tiring and can make everything feel flat and/or overwhelming. Also, I found I really started getting bored with my training walks before the Camino, because I was going round and round the same area! Quite different once you're on the way and heading off through new territory every day/hour/minute. I think the magic will return as soon as you have your feet on the trail and you're on your way. Or possibly as soon as you step on that plane! Until then, try not to get too exhausted with your busy week at work, and be kind to yourself! Then once you get there, take it easy those first few days as you get used to the long walks (that "day-after-day-after-day" thing takes a while to get used to), keep your daily distances shorter to begin with and gradually increase as you get into your Camino rhythm. Buen Camino!

This is totally understandable, @Khillssmith - don't worry! You have had a stressful time waiting for permission, and with the uncertainty of whether you would be able to go - stress is tiring and can make everything feel flat and/or overwhelming. Also, I found I really started getting bored with my training walks before the Camino, because I was going round and round the same area! Quite different once you're on the way and heading off through new territory every day/hour/minute. I think the magic will return as soon as you have your feet on the trail and you're on your way. Or possibly as soon as you step on that plane! Until then, try not to get too exhausted with your busy week at work, and be kind to yourself! Then once you get there, take it easy those first few days as you get used to the long walks (that "day-after-day-after-day" thing takes a while to get used to), keep your daily distances shorter to begin with and gradually increase as you get into your Camino rhythm. Buen Camino!

Wow !! Many thanks for you advice:) I honestly thought I was going crazy :( I was willing to just go for a cruise. I never thought I was a planner and said I was just going to listen to my body if it said stop I will stop.Never read a book by John B. Because the camino will provide.Any way I am useless at time management.So then thought it was a control thing, but since I brought every thing it feels like I have nothing to give back.I love my walks ito takes me to corn fields,woods, cow fields, deer parks and along the Thames.But I just don't want to do it.Guess I'm used to it but am in awe,when I do walk.Also will not mean a lot to you guys but unless American or.English crews I. Am.a manager at leander club and will be managing the Henley Royal Regatta and then getting a fight on Monday morning.So those that know it is a big thing But I did not want to do July as fair skinned but my boss would. Not let me do August due to the Olympics rowing.Which in all honesty I do not understand as means that they will be in Rio, so surely apart from TV. Coverage it will be less busy as the rowers won't be here ? But any how that still boils down to work.Hence I need to do the camino to get out of my head, I just need to fall back in love with it and not see it as a chore Xx cheers for the support Xx

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Even though I am an organized person and have quite a bit of experience preparing for travels, I often go through periods (especially as time gets close) when I wish I had never gotten myself into this. However, it has happened enough that I know it is just a phase. Once I am started, I enjoy it thoroughly, and expect that you will too! It is one of the several "phases of trip planning."

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Perhaps it's the almost universal 'What was I thinking!?' moment...lurking in there under the ennui somewhere?
You've already started your Camino so you could back out...but the way forward is most amazing. It will go up and down like this a hundred times, sometimes in one morning. But if you just put one foot in front of the other without taking the inner show too seriously, the way opens up.
So...as others have said: Go. Just do it...without expectation. And see what happens.

Ahh, Kerry, and when you've finished your walk on the Camino, you'll be wanting to know how soon can you do it again! But let's not get ahead of ourselves ;) It sounds like you're in excellent shape already. Don't stress about keeping up the level of fitness - you're body will remember when you get to Pamplona and start walking, and it will be ready to go -- slowly at first, as previously advised. And for now, relax. Don't buy euros yet -- get them at ATMs in Spain when you get there. And I see that you've got bed bug spray -- but just a suggestion -- diluted lavender oil is wonderful -- smells fabulous, and BBs don't like it. Spray your bed with it before putting anything on it, wait for about 15 minutes, and if there are any BBs, they will appear -- trying to get away from the smell. if you see one take it to the hospitalero so s/he can take care of the situation as they are trained to do.

And any tips you can give me about walking the Thames Path next Spring -- when IS the best time weather-wise and when the source is not dry, but the path isn't too muddy either... maybe that will help - and I will be so grateful! Start a Private Conversation (see at the top of this page in green letters) with your wise words!
Buen Camino!
Terry

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Life can sometimes drain all the enthusiasm out of us. We are always too busy to smell the roses - excuse the platitude. That being said.. the decision you made to walk the path was made because you needed to do it as part of your life's journey. Don't hesitate now. The strength you need you will find! The trying week ahead will serve to demonstrate how much you really need this time for yourself. Each challenge you face will give you the strength your require to go forward.

Oh yes! Before our Camino last year I had been running around organising for myself and my husband as well as a friend so was totally exhausted when I finally got on the plane for the long haul from Australia to Paris. We still had to get to St Jean PdP and I was the go-to person with language, currency and directions. Oh, and it was my birthday! On the train ride I was really thinking that I could just turn around and go home...

But then we reached St Jean PdP, had a great birthday dinner, a good sleep and registered at the Pilgrim Office the next morning. We then spent the rest of the day walking around the town and sorting ourselves out before heading out the following day.

I'll never forget those first steps on the Camino. They were such a relief. All the stress just melted away.

And don't worry too much about your training. In athletic circles it's called the tapering stage where you deliberately reduce your activity to give your body a full chance to recover. You're doing absolutely the right thing by listening to your body and not pushing yourself. As others have said, once you're on the Camino, magic happens.

Just go! Start as slowly - or as quickly - as you need to and be kind to yourself.

Have a wonderful Camino!

Kerry, I think that all of us had the same feelings before we started. I and the friend I was with were worried because we had no time for trainings. But that didn't stopped us to go for 25-32km/day, which was a pleasant surprise and skyed my self estreem. So don't worry, just go. You will see, the first day it's the hardest one.
Bom Camino

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Kerry, this sounds like a variation on the Pilgrim Panic, jitters, first-night-nerves or whatever. I had a full blown panic attack on the Eurostar platform my first time out and I was even then a seasoned traveller and LD hiker.

So. Chill on the training. Any you haven't done you can make up on your first few slow days. Pack & un-pack a few times - its good practice. Get your bug-spraying done, you need to get that stuff thoroughly dry, which is not how I would describe the UK summer so far. Read a good book that has absolutely nothing to do with Camino.

Then, when you get to Pamplona go to the Cathedral and get your first sello. Pop in to any bar or cafe and get your first cafe-con-leche or cerveza. Find your first yellow arrow and walk the way it points. And when you stop walking at Fisterra you will know what its all about and why you did it.

Buen Camino

As my departure got closer I shared many of the same thoughts and kept asking myself "what am I doing?", but I stuck to my decision, went and had an absolutely trans-formative experience. I believe the pre-departure trepidation is shared widely and clears it-self up when you start walking.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Give it a try! If, after a few days, you don't feel the magic you can stop and do something else (Spain is a great place to visit, even if one is not on the Camino), or return home. If you don't go, you'll always wonder whether you should have. If you go, you'll find out. I agree with all the others - this is probably stress related and once you get started, if you take it easy, you'll have fine Camino.

Buen Camino.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I can no longer be bothered with training or cannot find the enthusiasm :( It seems that the magic has gone or I drained it before it even started.Has that's happened to anyoneelse?? Many thanks in advance Kerry

After my first camino I couldn't wait to go back. I had an opportunity 6 months later to grab 3 weeks but I felt just like you. I live in France and at the last minute I postponed the start by a week and even on the drive down to St Jean it felt like I had made a huge mistake... I was too busy.

But as I walked out of St Jean and I saw my first yellow arrow it just felt like I'd come home... and of course I then regretted only having 2 weeks and not the original 3. I had an amazing time and I'm off again in September.

I hope you have a great time :D

I believe I know what is going on. Having worked years in a loosely similar industry, where I managed many large once-a-year events, I believe you are exhausted and spent. When you and all around you are working full-speed toward a deadline event you become depleted and may not even know it. I know the experience. If it were me I would go to the camino and spend the first two or three days sort of lounging around, sleeping, eating, and doing low-exertion mindless stuff. Decompress and then start your walk. I predict you'll get in the right frame of mind. When you're exhausted it's hard to imagine enjoyment in anything. That feeling will vanish. During your walk you might decide not to return to your job!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi,
One thing I have learned in this life is that we can most regret the things we do not do. Can you imagine if you pulled out now how you may feel in a few weeks or months afterwards? I suspect after the initial relief there maybe regret. On the other had if you go and it does not work out as you envisaged then you know that you at least tried and I bet there will be no regret associated with your decision/experience. Best of all go and have the experience of your life. I am on the Camino at this minute. I have walked for 14 days starting in St Jean and I have spoken to people form 12 different nationalities. Some of those conversations have been profound and some just plain good fun. Go and experience it, there will be no regrets. Aidan.

Go.
Trust in the Camino and go.
No matter how overwhelming it feels with all the stress and busyness of having to manage the regatta right up until the day of leaving, go.
I hate walking, here at home, but I love it on the Camino.
Like you, I am on my feet all day at work, 8 hours, 5 days a week. Maybe that's why I dislike anything other than sitting down when I'm not at work.
I live in fabulous countryside, right on the Cotswold Way, hills in every direction, glorious views, footpaths, lots of stiles, woodland, common land coloured like a rainbow with wild orchids, butterflies, flowers, yet I have to force myself out to walk any distance other than a gentle Sunday wander.
I rarely walk more than 7-10km at home, and then only twice a week on my days off; yet on the Camino I find 15-20km easy. (Well, up to 18km is easy, then it starts to hurt!)
Like you I think what the hell, why am I doing this? But once actually there, on The Way, the magic is there, you'll find it.
You have been called.
Just trust and go...

I feel people are making too much of it...
I am 67 years old; did the camino from pamplona to santiago (bus from burgus to leon) and then continued to muxia - finisterre and back by bus to santiago. Started april 28, finished may 30. I did no training whatsoever before I got started and got thru it without a single blister. All you need is a good pair of hiking boots + a good pair of sandals (Source).
I wouldn't do it in the summer though, I prefer cold weather as you get warmed up very quickly while you hike.
Enjoy

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Just go! Once you start walking the Camino everything will short itself out. If you do not go you will regret your decision! I had to stop my walk on the Camino Portugese in late April because my walking companion was hurt and I have a void inside of me every since my return home.

Just do it Kerry !! you will never forgot it !!
Buen camino !!

It happens to me before every long distance walk. You train loads then get to a point all you want to do is to get going. It sounds as though you have trained well. Don't worry , once you get walking you will love it. Buien Camino x

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Even though I am an organized person and have quite a bit of experience preparing for travels, I often go through periods (especially as time gets close) when I wish I had never gotten myself into this. However, it has happened enough that I know it is just a phase. Once I am started, I enjoy it thoroughly, and expect that you will too! It is one of the several "phases of trip planning."

Oh Sweetheart!!! I am 62 and ALWAYS want to forget it about 1-2 weeks before leaving. For me, I must just let go and remember I will only feel worse if I don't go!! I once sold my home, bought a backpack and told everyone I was leaving to see the world....I was 54 then. I worked up until the day before I left. I lived on a small island so everyone, all 982 of them knew I was leaving. They had even thrown me a party or two. But I wanted out!!! It was sort of like wanting a baby, getting pregnant and then changing your mind. For months, all you have done is think, dream, read, talk.......your psyche is overwhelmed with doubts and the bravest thing you can do is just do it. Really, Nike is right. Remember, Bravery is not the absence of fear. It walking through that fear. That is perhaps the hardest part of the Camino. Please, just do it.

Oh Sweetheart!!! I am 62 and ALWAYS want to forget it about 1-2 weeks before leaving. For me, I must just let go and remember I will only feel worse if I don't go!! I once sold my home, bought a backpack and told everyone I was leaving to see the world....I was 54 then. I worked up until the day before I left. I lived on a small island so everyone, all 982 of them knew I was leaving. They had even thrown me a party or two. But I wanted out!!! It was sort of like wanting a baby, getting pregnant and then changing your mind. For months, all you have done is think, dream, read, talk.......your psyche is overwhelmed with doubts and the bravest thing you can do is just do it. Really, Nike is right. Remember, Bravery is not the absence of fear. It walking through that fear. That is perhaps the hardest part of the Camino. Please, just do it.
Thank you for this! I needed it!!!!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
So many of the posts just say "Go!" I think they are right. Get your backpack ready, lace up your shoes, grab some poles, get sunscreen and a hat, and just GO. Pace yourself, stop frequently, and enjoy this gift of the camino! You will be blessed ... truly!

Kerry - you might not know this but you are just about burnt out .. stressful job, on top of it all the time .... you stop that and there seems to be nothing in your life - listen to all of the above and GO. Being as you are you will most likely find that for the first section you will try to organise everything and then try to keep in contact with home.
Forget, absolutely FORGET about keeping in touch with home. Switch that phone off and just switch it on once in the evenings to check for emergency texts perhaps ... and, after a few days you will start to relax - and then you will be fine.

Also - it is so common, just before the off, to appear to completely forget why you wanted to do it in the first place - you are not alone .. is common .. so. gird up your loins, pick up your pack, and go and have some You time, away from everything .. you know it makes sense!!

Buen Camino!!

We just returned from our camino. Before we left, I was very stressed. Due to work and personal responsibilies, I didn't train like I had planned, which concerned me. I wasn't "ready". I didn't feel like going - I wanted a vacation, but something easy, not walking hundreds of km across the countryside. But the Camino was the plan, so we went. And I am really glad that we did. It was an amazing trip. There were still plenty of times when I wondered what the heck we were doing there, but we just kept going. And it turned out to be really good.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I agree with "Getting There." I'm doing my second Camino in late August. Because I live at the coast where our biggest hill is 50 feet tall, I have been training on a treadmill! Two days ago, I spent over 5 hours on the treadmill going up hills. What a "buzz-kill;" but, it is all worth it! Hang in there! Buen Camino!

Its called burnout. Run, do not walk, for the nearest exit.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Try to stay out of your head. Open your heart! You will be amazed

Somebody once said that a decision made in a time of calmness should not
be questioned when you mind is troubled. Trust your earlier judgement.

Buen Camino Kerry

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
We just returned from our camino. Before we left, I was very stressed. Due to work and personal responsibilies, I didn't train like I had planned, which concerned me. I wasn't "ready". I didn't feel like going - I wanted a vacation, but something easy, not walking hundreds of km across the countryside. But the Camino was the plan, so we went. And I am really glad that we did. It was an amazing trip. There were still plenty of times when I wondered what the heck we were doing there, but we just kept going. And it turned out to be really good.
Many thanks for that :) Have arrived in Pamplona forgot towel and waterproofs. But the camino provided so taking that as a good sign :D

Kerry - you might not know this but you are just about burnt out .. stressful job, on top of it all the time .... you stop that and there seems to be nothing in your life - listen to all of the above and GO. Being as you are you will most likely find that for the first section you will try to organise everything and then try to keep in contact with home.
Forget, absolutely FORGET about keeping in touch with home. Switch that phone off and just switch it on once in the evenings to check for emergency texts perhaps ... and, after a few days you will start to relax - and then you will be fine.

Also - it is so common, just before the off, to appear to completely forget why you wanted to do it in the first place - you are not alone .. is common .. so. gird up your loins, pick up your pack, and go and have some You time, away from everything .. you know it makes sense!!

Buen Camino!!
Advice taken & Thank you :D

Go.
Trust in the Camino and go.
No matter how overwhelming it feels with all the stress and busyness of having to manage the regatta right up until the day of leaving, go.
I hate walking, here at home, but I love it on the Camino.
Like you, I am on my feet all day at work, 8 hours, 5 days a week. Maybe that's why I dislike anything other than sitting down when I'm not at work.
I live in fabulous countryside, right on the Cotswold Way, hills in every direction, glorious views, footpaths, lots of stiles, woodland, common land coloured like a rainbow with wild orchids, butterflies, flowers, yet I have to force myself out to walk any distance other than a gentle Sunday wander.
I rarely walk more than 7-10km at home, and then only twice a week on my days off; yet on the Camino I find 15-20km easy. (Well, up to 18km is easy, then it starts to hurt!)
Like you I think what the hell, why am I doing this? But once actually there, on The Way, the magic is there, you'll find it.
You have been called.
Just trust and go...
I never did thank you sorry Julia, you helped with my frame of mind.Was still a bit on edge.So tomorrow morning is day 2 but 1 of walking. THanks again :D

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi Kerry, this sounds like a variation on the Pilgrim Panic, jitters, first-night-nerves or whatever. I had a full blown panic attack on the Eurostar platform my first time out and I was even then a seasoned traveller and LD hiker.

So. Chill on the training. Any you haven't done you can make up on your first few slow days. Pack & un-pack a few times - its good practice. Get your bug-spraying done, you need to get that stuff thoroughly dry, which is not how I would describe the UK summer so far. Read a good book that has absolutely nothing to do with Camino.

Then, when you get to Pamplona go to the Cathedral and get your first sello. Pop in to any bar or cafe and get your first cafe-con-leche or cerveza. Find your first yellow arrow and walk the way it points. And when you stop walking at Fisterra you will know what its all about and why you did it.

Buen Camino
Love this, thank you

I'm nervous too Khills, in fact I'm not even a walker - what am I doing? ..lol
I've got pale skin , burn easy, am a body paradise for gnats and bites itches and scratches heat burns , you name it.
When insects see me coming they think one thing only ; "dinner -lads fresh meat"
. But here I am flying out on Thursday to Madrid.
Yikes !!
either going to make it through the first week and beyond ....
or be on a flight home with name-tag : "camino casualty - better luck next time " :)

Last edited:
I'm nervous too Khills, in fact I'm not even a walker - what am I doing? ..lol
I've got pale skin , burn easy, am a body paradise for gnats and bites itches and scratches heat burns , you name it
. But here I am flying out on Thursday to Madrid.
Yikes !!
either going to make it through the first week and beyond ....
or be on a flight home with name-tag : "camino casualty - better luck next time " :)
I'm so sorry that made me laugh. I also have the luck and the skin of the Irish. I am just chilling in Pamplona and will set off tomorrow morning :D my head is already in a better place so not as hysterical. Buen Camino Falcon

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I'm so sorry that made me laugh. I also have the luck and the skin of the Irish.
I am just chilling in Pamplona and will set off tomorrow morning :D my head is already in a better place so not as hysterical. Buen Camino Falcon
cool, my comment is meant to be tongue in cheek .
I'll look out for you, but methinks I'll be a week a head journey-wise as starting in Astorga
look for for a white-haired lobster - hey are you Falcon? At your service Khills :)
Glad your mood is on the upswing - good sign
it'd be silly not to expect a trough or two, but we gotta roll with it sister
you know what to do :confused:

my head is already in a better place so not as hysterical. Buen Camino

Good on you.

I am taking a break having pulled leg muscles on the other side of Sierra del Perdon by walking Thames Path.

So, if I see your lights on when I pass through Henley this weekend I will want to know why!

Kia kaha (be brave/be strong)

Thought of you this morning - walking up to Alto del Perdon, and down the other wide, wondering where you got before stopping for the day.
I remember really struggling in the late September heat on those last few km before Puente la Reina with a wet towel round my neck offering cooling comfort, and how just before the road rose up into Obanos there was a young boy sitting at a table outside his house, offering donativo lemonade. Oh my, that really helped and got me going for the last km or so. A camino angel to be sure, bless him.
Kerry, please post from time to time to let us know how it is all going.
Buen Camino x

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

A message has just been posted on the Facebook account of the albergue in Roncesvalles. It seems the combination of pilgrim numbers beyond their capacity and poor weather has made this a difficult...
Hello everyone, This is a cry for help. I post this on behalf of my wife, who is walking the camino at the moment. Her backpack was taken away from the reception of the albergue Benedictina's...
I’m on the Camino Frances since April 4. I just finished the Meseta and it feels unpleasantly busy and has since the beginning. No time time to smell the roses or draw much. There is a sense from...
The group running the albergue in the ruins of the San Anton monastery near Castrojeriz have announced that the albergue and the ruins will be closed from 1 May until the ruins have been made...
Hello, I'll be starting the Camino soon and there's one bit of it that worries me. The descent from Collado de Lepoeder to Roncesvalles seems quite steep (according to the Wise Pilgrim app) which...
We are in SJPP today While we were standing in line today, one of my pilgrims met 3 people from Taiwan, who could not find a bed. He said he also saw several people on their phones, frantically...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back