• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I Hate Mountain

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Or ironically at Calzadilla del Cueza (grass is greener sort of thing)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Then git off it and burn the t-shirt!

The Malingerer.

But only if you have €119 to burn and are not intending to reach the fire-free zone of Finisterre!

NO thanks - I wouldn't buy - I'd just then be stuck with needing to amend the wording so it made more sense...!!

AND 119E buys a lot of extra menus del dia
Stephen

The phrase makes no sense unless it refers to the American rock band Mountain formed in 1969 and featuring Leslie West, Felix Pappalardi, Steve Knight and N.D. Smart. I was never a great fan of theirs but I certainly didn't hate them so, no, I wouldn't wear the shirt.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I have to admit I was not overly fond of mountains at first but, as we all found out, they became surprisingly easier as the trail became shorter. What a way to get in shape!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
NO thanks - I wouldn't buy - I'd just then be stuck with needing to amend the wording so it made more sense...!!

AND 119E buys a lot of extra menus del dia
Stephen
LOL... I was thinking I couldn't buy it unless they added an "s"! Even then probably not! LOL

“Mountain” was an “80’s” band
Late 60s and early 70s were their bread and butter slightly-more-than-one-hit-wonder years, although some us discovered them in the early 80s.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I hate it too.

And I bloody well live on one !!

Most read last week in this forum