A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

I made it

Camino Badges

VeganCamino

Camino(s) past & future
Future Frances from Saint Jean Pied du Port to Burgos, starting in June.
Thank you to everyone on this forum who supported my journey. Yesterday about 3 pm I made it to Santiago. Replies are closed to my original post. I promised to give you good news when I had it to share and it feels good to have completed my journey. Thank you for this community. Buen Camino.

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2016
Camino Primitivo May 2019
Camino Norte Sept 2019
Thank you to everyone on this forum who supported my journey. Yesterday about 3 pm I made it to Santiago. Replies are closed to my original post. I promised to give you good news when I had it to share and it feels good to have completed my journey. Thank you for this community. Buen Camino.
Congratulations! I hope you feel proud and happy to have made it! So glad to hear your news!

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2019
Congratulations! I made it, too, and found the Camino to be as extraordinary and life changing as so many have described here on the Forum. When I have a bit more time I want to sum up some thoughts on the journey (and on clothing and equipment). For now, like VeganCamino, I just want to express my gratitude to those on the Forum who were so generous with sharing their knowledge and thoughts about how and why to walk the Camino. What an amazing group of truly generous and fascinating individuals!

Richard Badder

Camino(s) past & future
September 2019
Glad you made it safely. Now have you started to plan for the next Camino yet?
Congregation I start my first Camino in September and I hope I can say the same thing. Buen Camino

twh

Camino(s) past & future
Frances May/June, 2018
Porto-Muxia-Finisterre Oct (2019)
Congratulations VeganCamino, that is great news!! I'm so happy you figured out a way to make it work.

I hope some day you can share some details and wisdom on how you managed to turn things around...assuming you did...or was it just a slog to the end with no joy and no love for Spain?

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
shefollowsshells Miscellaneous Camino Frances topics 7
OLDER threads on this topic
Our family's Camino made the local paper

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 43 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 162 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 261 24.5%