Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

In SdC around May 19th

paleoirish

Miriam
Year of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2019
Hi all, I thought I'd ask if there's any plan for an informal forum meetup as I'm going to be in Santiago on May 19th, 20th and poss 21st.

I know that meetups happen from time to time and thought that it was worth checking before I get there :)

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

natefaith

Staff member
Hi @paleoirish,
Do come by Pilgrim House on Rua Nova, 19, on Monday and Tuesday and see who's around! There are lots of Forum members in town these days; it's a fun season. We're open from 10am - 4pm every day except Sunday and Wednesday.

@SYates can also give more information on the open house the Camino Chaplaincy is running during the week in the afternoons, and the Anglican service on Sunday.

Buen Camino!
Faith

paleoirish

Miriam
Camino Frances 2019
Hi @paleoirish,
Do come by Pilgrim House on Rua Nova, 19, on Monday and Tuesday and see who's around! There are lots of Forum members in town these days; it's a fun season. We're open from 10am - 4pm every day except Sunday and Wednesday.

@SYates can also give more information on the open house the Camino Chaplaincy is running during the week in the afternoons, and the Anglican service on Sunday.

Buen Camino!
Faith
Thanks @natefaith, that's great to know, I'll drop in for sure and and have a chat, thanks for the info :)

AndreaCT

2016 CF
2017 CF and Finnisterre
2019 CP and Muxia
Hi Miriam, I’m heading back to Santiago on the 20th, so I hope to see you either at Pilgrim House or the Ecumenical Welcome. Faith, thank you for your warm welcome at Pilgrim House. What a lovely way to spend an afternoon! Andrea

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

paleoirish

Miriam
Camino Frances 2019

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated