A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Low Fare Head's Up!

RumAndChupacabras

Do unto other's as you would have them do unto you
Camino(s) past & future
Jul-Sept 2019 Ingles/Norte~Apr. 2018 Oviedo, Santo Toribio, Covadonga~May/June 2016 Portuguese
Just booked RT airfare for 2, July - September (6 weeks) FinnAir operated by Iberia, Non-Stop LAX Los Angeles International to MAD Madrid for $784 total! Don't hesitate to track flights and fares with Google. Had I not done this, I'd have never known.
Buen Camino ❤

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
(2009): Camino Frances
(2011): Sevilla-Salamanca, VdlP
(2012): Salamanca-SdC, VdlP
(2014): SJpdP-Astorga
(2015): Astorga-SdC
(2016) May Pamplona-Moratinos; Sept.:Burgos-SdC
(2016): August/Sept: Camino San Olav (Burgos-Covarubbias), Burgos-Sarria
(2017): May: Portuguese; Sept: Pamplona-SdC
Just booked RT airfare for 2, July - September (6 weeks) FinnAir operated by Iberia, Non-Stop LAX to MADRID for $784 total! Don't hesitate to track flights and fares with Google. Had I not done this, I'd have never known.
Buen Camino ❤
Return flight? If not, check this for roundtrip, 2 persons:

https://www.norwegian.no/booking/fly/lavpris/?A_City=MAD&AdultCount=2&ChildCount=0&CurrencyCode=NOK&D_City=LAX&D_Day=01&D_Month=201907&D_SelectedDay=01&IncludeTransit=true&InfantCount=0&R_Day=01&R_Month=201909&R_SelectedDay=01&TripType=2&mode=ab#/?origin=LAX&destination=MAD&outbound=2019-07&inbound=2019-09&adults=2&currency=NOK

In Norwegian on my screen, but most likely translated to your language/currency when you check it.

Buen Camino!

RumAndChupacabras

Do unto other's as you would have them do unto you
Camino(s) past & future
Jul-Sept 2019 Ingles/Norte~Apr. 2018 Oviedo, Santo Toribio, Covadonga~May/June 2016 Portuguese
Return flight? Buen Camino!
@alexwalker YES! I can't quite believe it but, that price is for two (2) adults, there and return...DIRECT (non-stop)! We flew Norwegian in 2016 and I REALLY LIKE that company. They were very good to us and the price was lovely.

OTH86

Camino(s) past & future
Francés five times, Madrid two days, Ingles once.
I've been using GoogleFlights for several years. I got a round trip / return - Seattle /Dublin - Sept/Oct 2018 for US$485 - not direct, but thru Vancouver, BC - close enough for that price! BUT, I wasn't going on to Spain - have found inexpensive flights in the past to take care of that little jaunt!

nathanael

Camino(s) past & future
Via de la Plata
Just booked RT airfare for 2, July - September (6 weeks) FinnAir operated by Iberia, Non-Stop LAX Los Angeles International to MAD Madrid for $784 total! Don't hesitate to track flights and fares with Google. Had I not done this, I'd have never known.
Buen Camino ❤
I am concerned about fights this year to Europe due to the grounding of Boeing planes. Hopefully it will be resolved.

Judy Rubin

Valentina
Camino(s) past & future
Summer of 2012 - Astorga -Finisterre
Summer of 2014 SJPP - Sarria
Summer of 2017 Primitivo-Muxia
Buen Camino ❤

AlexanderAZ

Camino(s) past & future
2017 (Sept/Oct): CF: SJPdP-->Fisterra-->Muxia (solo)
2019 (late Sept): CF: SJPdP-->Leon (honeymoon!)
I booked in early Dec (2018) for Sept 2019 arrival and paid $582RT per ticket from PHX with 1 stop (NY) to Madrid.

Casserole

Camino(s) past & future
2009 - Solo, SJPdP to Finisterre
2018 - Daughter (2) and Hubby, Sarria to SdC
I was actually just trying to figure out how to set up an alert on Google Flights for Madrid. I don't want to set a specific day, just get updates when they are occasionally. I wouldn't mind a quick trip over to do a week of walking!

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 40 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 136 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 222 24.8%