• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Marijuana in the Censer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Arrived Santiago de Compestella October 5, 2018. Attended 3 masses no Botofumeria. Guess it's like fishing, got to keep trying. No regrets.
Will attempt the English route this year. Maybe we'll hook up? Is there a schedule for the incense swinging masses.

I do not believe that it is scheduled beforehand. I suppose it is luck of the draw. Sorry to hear you were not able to see it.
On one three day stay in Santiago I went to mass three times and they swung it at all three.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm new to the forum, but I thought I'd jump in on this thread since it's a year old and I'm sure the original poster has moved on. It sounds like you missed out on some pretty wild stuff if the story of marijuana in the censer was true!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum