Search 59,165 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

New movie about the Camino Frances

Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
How long is your movie?
I have been searching for a new ± 30 minute, promotional camino movie to show at talks, meetings and workshops. The one I have was published in 1999. Perhaps you documentary makers out there have got enough material to make a 30 minute dvd as well as your longer documentaries? I'm sure the shorter one would sell.

keilnirby

It's a little over an hour, but I would be happy for the opportunity. You e-mailed me a while back when I published a story about it in a newspaper I used to work for. I'm a former reporter for some newspapers in upstate New York. Right now I work at a TV station in Albany. Shoot me an e-mail to talk about it: Kirby436@gmail.com. Thanks!

etoilepolaire

This is great! Thank you for sharing it. I'm leaving for SJPP in less than a week and my heart fluttered a bit, not going to lie. :roll:

ScottC

Neil I will be walking the Camino for the first time in September this year. Your trailer has just heightened my excitement - well done. Cannot wait to see the whole documentary.

Scott

Fine art photography from the Camino Ways.
A thought-provoking Camino memoir. This day-by-day account will inspire you.

Marcel234

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
Past OR future Camino
2009/10/11/12/13/14/15/16 and this June 2017
keilnirby said:
Nah, it was before April. Is that when you went?

Last year you were walking in August. I met you in Lassarona. You were accompanied by some germans. I am one of the three ducht guys you drank a beer with on the bridge.

When did you shoot this video?

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

keilnirby

Marcel234 said:
keilnirby said:

Last year you were walking in August. I met you in Lassarona. You were accompanied by some germans. I am one of the three ducht guys you drank a beer with on the bridge.

I remember that! Yeah, I forget all your names, but that was a great night. Which one were you? There is a shot of that bridge along with all three of you (and some other people) on that bridge that night. Great evening.

Marcel234

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
Past OR future Camino
2009/10/11/12/13/14/15/16 and this June 2017
keilnirby said:
Marcel234 said:
keilnirby said:

I remember that! Yeah, I forget all your names, but that was a great night. Which one were you? There is a shot of that bridge along with all three of you (and some other people) on that bridge that night. Great evening.

I didn't remember your name either. But I remember you telling me that you were working at a tv station in Albany and if I remember correct you just quit at the newspaper in NY. I alo remember you telling me that you already waklked the camino a few years before. And I remember that the first time you walked it you bought some sneakers along the road instead of your boots :D. Brings up a lot of memories.

So when I read this thread I immediatly thought about that night. Then I saw your picture on facebook and I knew for certain it was you.I was the one with the shaved head, the other two are my friends (the two brothers). We only had 17 days to walk so we had to quit in Sahagun. In exactly 4 weeks we are going back and do the rest to Finisterre.

When do you finish the whole movie? I can't wait to see it!

Lets keep in touch!

Grtz Marcel

keilnirby

Good to hear from you! If I remember right, you had just finished a degree in finance I think.

How did the rest of the way go for you? Any good stories?

Glad you're going back to pick up where you left off.

Cheers,

Neil

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 102 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances