• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

November is the Camino month :)

flywitheva

Time of past OR future Camino
1 november - 1 december 2016 SJPP-Santiago
I wanted to pop up on the camino calendar, so this is why I make this separate post to tell about my plans.

I will arrive in SJPP the 1st of november, starting the walk the next day, and aim to make the Camino Frances with about 30 km a day (leaving space for 2 rest-days), as my return flight in Santiago has been booked for the 1st of december ;)

I am so excited and hope to meet nice people along the way. I have a lot of experience with hiking and endurance training, but not much experience being on my own; this will be the challenge!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I wanted to pop up on the camino calendar, so this is why I make this separate post to tell about my plans.

I will arrive in SJPP the 1st of november, starting the walk the next day, and aim to make the Camino Frances with about 30 km a day (leaving space for 2 rest-days), as my return flight in Santiago has been booked for the 1st of december ;)

I am so excited and hope to meet nice people along the way. I have a lot of experience with hiking and endurance training, but not much experience being on my own; this will be the challenge!
Hope you have an awesome Camino @flywitheva ! I have added you to the list of nov/dec/jan pilgrims :):cool:
You are the first one to go!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Buen camino! I do not think you will be alone. There are a lot of peregrinos on the CF at the moment.

Oh a November camino sounds so nice! I cannot stand heat and have walked my partial CF's in the spring and fall (and hit 40C+ for a few days in late September '14). Winter walking to me would be delightful!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yes and the weather forecast at the moment is so good for walking!! Not too rainy at all and between 12-20 degrees! Today it is even 25 degrees in Santiago... I was not going to bring shorts, but maybe I should haha.

Well being two days ahead of you....staying in puenta la reina tonight you probably already know there is nothing or very little open between zubiri and arre...it is the same at the end of this stage..coffee shop in muruzabal open but uterga not today...so things are closing as the days go on but it seems stay to the main town stages rather than the really small ones and all will be grand. The weather this week is amazing...napoleon route on Sunday in 21 degree heat at end of October was a stunning surprise to everyone!

Amazing weather indeed!!! and found great company on my first day today to Roncesvalles where we stay now :) tomorrow Zubiri, friday Pamplona and then gradually increasing distances. I had a great start and lets see what next days bring :)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Best of luck to you! I would very much like to hear how things go for you. I am thinking of the approx same time-frame next year. I happened to be listening to a Camino podcast this morning discussing the Camino Frances in Nov-Dec and the lady spoke of a couple of Albergues that did not have they heat turned up and it got pretty chilly. She also spoke of many that had shut down for the winter and that you usually did not find many options between the main stages.

Buen Camino and Good Luck!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back