• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Q&A for my upcoming trip

yolanda Mejia

Time of past OR future Camino
none past, planing to go on May to do the French walk( 2015) do not have sense of direction
Question!
1) the most economical flight that I see today, arrives to Paris late, the early one is 10:45 AM, would that be enough time to make it to SJPDP and find an Albergue open? My plan is to take a taxi, (how many Euros?) to the Train station,(How much the train in euros? )5 hours to Bordoux? and a bus 2 houers SJPDP. I saw in our forum conversations that the last train is out of commission because the train tracks are damage.
2) Thinking of bringing wet wipes,for blisters cleaning ,sweat, or who knows what. your opinion matter:) 3) I know for a fact that baking soda has multiple uses, one of those are odor elimination, under arm sweat and odor, use it in you feet before putting your shoes, and a bit in your shoes etc.... 4) talking about shoes, I know that a lot of people are advising hiking shoes, but there are some walking or running shoes that weight so much less than the hiking shoes! Please advice me.
5) I leave in Florida USA can someone advise me where to go, stores, for all my equipment starting with my back pack, clothing etc.unless somebody know of a site where they sell second, but good equipment. 6) How to training for my trip May 25( did not know that traveling Monday was shipper than Tuesday) I mention that I live in Florida, it is a flat land,I starting to walk 10KM , which I plan to increase slowly to 30 KM,Slowly adding the weight by a week or two. 7) sure I purchase Euros here? the conversion today is $1.05 dollars to 1 Euros. Thank you all for you input. ( I'm so obsess, and excited about my trip, that I need to remember to "Let go, and let God"

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi, where are you departing from? Why Paris and not Madrid?

How many days do you have?
Leaving from Miami, or Fort Launderdale, USA. What ever is more economical.I'm planning it for forty days. I prefer to go through the adventure of Paris. Thank you:)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ok, start looking for your answers in the search tab and FAQ. You will find half the fun is looking for the info already there. Makes the Camino all the more personal.
When you come to a stumbling block...ask away!
Buen Camino,
Arn

Got a quote today by Cheap o air for $800 somethings dollars, round trip . Thank you
Yes that's Paris. Now you need to get to and from SJPDP or Santiago.
That's a bit more if you take the train to Barritz then on to SJPDP. Consider a multi- city option so you can fly from SCQ (Santiago) back to MIA.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Ok, start looking for your answers in the search tab and FAQ. You will find half the fun is looking for the info already there. Makes the Camino all the more personal.
When you come to a stumbling block...ask away!
Buen Camino,
Arn
Thanks Arn, you are right:)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Lets see...
You don't need baking soda or wet wipes. I carry little make up /face cleaning towelettes and they'll work if I need them for my feet. I get very small packs of these because they're available in every pharmacy you pass.
You can use the ATMs in Spain. I get 500 out when I get off the plane.
You decide if you need boots or trail shoes. Running shoes are too slick for the wet, rocky steep areas. I need ankle support so I wear boots and carry Tevas. And you need to get them soon and break them in really well before you go.
Don't worry about your sense of direction. The Via Frances is very well marked. Just look for the Conchas and yellow arrows and arrows drawn in the dirt or made with stones or set in brass on the streets.
REI is a great store for finding what you need, but if you need help choosing a pack or a sleeping bag you're better off finding a small, specialty store. Here in Austin I use Whole Earth. Those guys know their hiking/camping equipment. Make sure you try on every different pack, with weights, and walk around in it. Do some research on how to pack your mochila and distribute the weight evenly.
Don't over pack! Pare it down! Take only what you need! Some sort of jacket/fleece, a hat, sandals you can wear with socks , 3 pairs of GOOD socks, one change of clothes and a raincoat or a poncho and a spartan toiletry kit and a trail towel are the only seriously necessary items you MUST have. Personally I also have a sleeping bag but that is always up for debate. Everything else is extra weight and you need to think long and hard about how badly you want it with you.
I catch flights that arrive in the early morning so I can get a train to wherever.
I think that the latest DIRECT train from Paris to Bayonne leaves around 11:30 am from the Montparnasse station. About 60 euro cab ride from the airport. Just about everything from the airport is a 60 euro cab ride. If you arrive too late to get a train you'll need to pay for a hotel in Paris, so factor that into your choice of flight. That direct train costs about 100 euro. There are other trains that will mean changing trains and will take longer. I don't do this because I fall asleep on trains or can't see the station name or can't understand the announcements or have too much to hop on and off with easily and would miss my connections.
Do toe lifts and squats. As many as you can fit into each day. Get those calves and glutes as strong as you can!
And enjoy the planning - for me it is as much fun as the trip :)

Oh - and treat your pack and your sleeping bag with Permethrin (you can get it at REI).

Yolanda, great info from Chacharm.
There is an REI in Jacksonville (I live in Tampa), go there if you can.
Use ATMs, and be sure to alert your bank/credit card company that you'll be in Europe. Having your VISA card declined is frustrating.
Nothing in Florida will prepare you for the mountains and the hills. Take your time, rest often going uphill. It is not a race.
Plan for short days at the start. Ten to twelve miles for the first 3 or 4 days will get you through the mountains and help you acclimate.
It is important to be careful at the beginning. That is when most injuries happen (especially to us flatlanders ;) ).
We walked twice; once with a wooden staff, and the second time with good trekking poles. Trekking poles are the best piece of gear you can have. Get some and practice with them.
Get good, medium weight wool socks, and change them during the day.
Have a great adventure. Buen Viaje.

Personally I swear by walking poles. Good ones with extra rubber tips. I wouldn't dream of walking without them.
And YES! Call your bank/credit cards and tell them your dates in Europe. And then call them again the day before you leave and make sure they are ready for it. Make sure they are aware of the day you leave and the day you will be returning. After my first troublesome day in Europe I have learned to do the double check and one of them ALWAYS has no clue that I was going abroad.
You are going to sweat and you are going to smell as though you have been walking in the mountains all day. There is no getting around that. It will be ok, everyone else is in the same boat. No worries.
And Capt Buddy is right. The first few days are tough and you just need to go slow and steady and take care of yourself and your feet.

I carry two debit cards and two credit cards. All MUST have four digit pins or European ATM's won't accept them . I carry one credit and one debit card together in a pickpocket proof trouser pocket and the other pair carried as a backup in a money belt. I do all my cash ATM withdrawals using debit cards that have enough balances on them to cover my expected cash needs. This way I get that days euro/dollar rate + 1% currency conversion fee that both Visa and MasterCard impose on all currency conversion transactions. There is a maximum amount you can withdraw in a 24 hour period, typically $300. All non cash charges I put on the credit cards that do not have foreign transaction fees. These fees are typically 3% in addition to the unavoidable 1% fee mentioned earlier. My memory is that CITI cards don't have the fees as well as most credit unions. You'll need to verify.

My background is I lead a bi-annual group bike tour in France and I need to be absolutely sure I can pay each day's hotel bill as well as a host of other expenses. A 1% difference in currency costs for a $35,000 group pays for some awfully good wine!

Lets see...
You don't need baking soda or wet wipes. I carry little make up /face cleaning towelettes and they'll work if I need them for my feet. I get very small packs of these because they're available in every pharmacy you pass.
You decide if you need boots or trail shoes. Running shoes are too slick for the wet, rocky steep areas. I need ankle support so I wear boots and carry Tevas. And you need to get them soon and break them in really well before you go.
Don't worry about your sense of direction. The Via Frances is very well marked. Just look for the Conchas and yellow arrows and arrows drawn in the dirt or made with stones or set in brass on the streets.
REI is a great store for finding what you need, but if you need help choosing a pack or a sleeping bag you're better off finding a small, specialty store. Here in Austin I use Whole Earth. Those guys know their hiking/camping equipment. Make sure you try on every different pack, with weights, and walk around in it. Do some research on how to pack your mochila and distribute the weight evenly.
Don't over pack! Pare it down! Take only what you need! Some sort of jacket/fleece, a hat, sandals you can wear with socks , 3 pairs of GOOD socks, one change of clothes and a raincoat or a poncho and a spartan toiletry kit and a trail towel are the only seriously necessary items you MUST have. Personally I also have a sleeping bag but that is always up for debate. Everything else is extra weight and you need to think long and hard about how badly you want it with you.
I catch flights that arrive in the early morning so I can get a train to wherever.
I think that the latest DIRECT train from Paris to Bayonne leaves around 11:30 am from the Montparnasse station. About 60 euro cab ride from the airport. Just about everything from the airport is a 60 euro cab ride. If you arrive too late to get a train you'll need to pay for a hotel in Paris, so factor that into your choice of flight. That direct train costs about 100 euro. There are other trains that will mean changing trains and will take longer. I don't do this because I fall asleep on trains or can't see the station name or can't understand the announcements or have too much to hop on and off with easily and would miss my connections.
Do toe lifts and squats. As many as you can fit into each day. Get those calves and glutes as strong as you can!
Wow! Chacharm you Andres all my questions. Thank you
Lets see...
Wow! you are well informed. you information is what I needed, Thank you :)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi, where are you departing from? Why Paris and not Madrid?

How many days do you have?
I thought that I replied. I'm planing on 40 to 45 day

I think that is a perfect amount of time. Spend the night in Paris! Walk around and see the sights. Get a room near the Montparnasse station and take a train to Bayonne. If you have to spend the night there that is ok, it is a sweet little town. You can take your time. Look at Trip Advisor for the perfect hotel room.
Have you been looking at packs?
I think a 35 liter pack is perfect. But if you plan to stay on in Europe after your camino so you have extra clothing or if you buy a bunch of stuff you can get a bigger pack. If it gets to heavy send it ahead with Jacotrans or mail heavier items ahead to yourself in Santiago.
And you know once you're on the trail and you have a question or a problem you need help with you will be surrounded by others who can and will help. Ask your hospitaleros. You will be a big help to all those who don't speak Spanish! You'll make good friends and have a wonderful time. Now go get those boots! They need about 6 weeks (at least!) to break in.
I am super excited for you!

I think that is a perfect amount of time. Spend the night in Paris! Walk around and see the sights. Get a room near the Montparnasse station and take a train to Bayonne. If you have to spend the night there that is ok, it is a sweet little town. You can take your time. Look at Trip Advisor for the perfect hotel room.
Have you been looking at packs?
I think a 35 liter pack is perfect. But if you plan to stay on in Europe after your camino so you have extra clothing or if you buy a bunch of stuff you can get a bigger pack. If it gets to heavy send it ahead with Jacotrans or mail heavier items ahead to yourself in Santiago.
And you know once you're on the trail and you have a question or a problem you need help with you will be surrounded by others who can and will help. Ask your hospitaleros. You will be a big help to all those who don't speak Spanish! You'll make good friends and have a wonderful time. Now go get those boots! They need about 6 weeks (at least!) to break in.
I am super excited for you!
Thank you ! ChaCharm I.m 62 and have never travel like this adventure, No I'm buying the 35 litter( how many lbs?) my weight limit is 15lbs i just took more time to ensure I'll make it. I have being so involved in the research, that I force my self to do the 10 K daily walk ( it is my third day, and I hurt everywhere). question you advise boots instead of hiking shoes? Thank you for the other advices including the pole to use for walking, every detail is kept as resource. I will go to the store in few hours, it is already 1:30AM here
God Bless

Congratulations on your daily training! That's a great start. If you want to make your legs stronger for the climbs, you could try some weighted squats and lunges after your walk (but be careful to check out some online tutorials on how to do them safely).
Regarding the wet wipes, while they are lovely and refreshing they are an environmental nightmare. If you bring a small plastic spray bottle into which you decant some cheap (around five dollars) cologne bought in Spain or France, you can use that with your cotton handkerchief (washed every evening with your day's clothes) to freshen up. But generally you'll find enough water for the purpose anyway. Keep up the great work and enjoy the anticipation!

Thank you ! ChaCharm I.m 62 and have never travel like this adventure, No I'm buying the 35 litter( how many lbs?) my weight limit is 15lbs i just took more time to ensure I'll make it. I have being so involved in the research, that I force my self to do the 10 K daily walk ( it is my third day, and I hurt everywhere). question you advise boots instead of hiking shoes? Thank you for the other advices including the pole to use for walking, every detail is kept as resource. I will go to the store in few hours, it is already 1:30AM here
God Bless
Boots/shoes are very personal. I've worn both on Camino and found that quality walking shoes proved to be best for me. Keen and NewBalance both make fine options.

God Bless
Honestly you just have to know your own feet well enough to decide. I rolled my ankles several times in my sporty youth so now I need the ankle support. Maybe you have good strong ankles and don't need that! Maybe you would find boots too heavy. Go and try on as many pairs of both as they have in your size. Make sure that in the store you see how they feel on an incline (downhill) stool. If your toes bang against the tips then they don't fit. As much time as you spend on Camino going uphill you will spend going downhill. Hours of that will mean that you are going to lose toe nails and have a lot of bruising and blisters. Normally I wear a 7 1/2 size shoe but my boots are an 8 1/2. They are very well worn now so I am going to get liners for them.
I think the walking 10k a day is going to make a HUGE difference for you! But yes - you should also do squats and toe lifts so that your calves y su culo are as strong as they can be. The first few days of the Camino from SJPP are a lot of steady uphill/downhill. I am also doing some yoga (I hate yoga!) just to help me get limbered up for it.
When you go to REI talk to someone about Trekking Poles. (plural)
When I arrived in Pamplona I was in a lot of pain. My pack was too heavy and my knees and ankles were very swollen. A very kind peregrino walked with me to the gear store and helped me pick out some trekking poles. I sent my pack ahead with JacoTrans and it just made a world of difference. The poles helped distribute my weight, I moved faster (and burned more energy) and felt a lot safer on the downhills. You can lengthen or shorten them to fit in your pack as well. (Get the kind that lock into place, not the kind that screw into place!) And ask them to show you how to use them. It makes a difference.
My son, on the other hand, had a stick. He loved his stick and if/when he goes back on Camino again he will carry it. But he had some fierce callouses from it. It had a wide grip and his hand was sore for the first week from holding it. And even he admited that he felt a bit off balance having just the one stick. So some people, like me, swear by the poles or sticks, some people say they are entirely unnecessary.
I am so excited for you, Yolanda! I hope this is just the beginning of many such adventures for you! And it is a great way to start because you are going to meet women your age from all over the world who are ALSO having their first Camino and some of them ALSO having their first big adventure. It is hard sometimes but mostly it is just plain FUN.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Don't bring wet wipes.
Don't bring baking soda.
Trail running shoes would work fine on the Camino. Kind of the best of both worlds. Or if not those, trail shoes work good, too. Several manufacturers make them. One thing for sure you don't need to wear is heavy, hot, leather or mostly leather hiking boots.

Don't bring wet wipes.
Don't bring baking soda.
Trail running shoes would work fine on the Camino. Kind of the best of both worlds. Or if not those, trail shoes work good, too. Several manufacturers make them. One thing for sure you don't need to wear is heavy, hot, leather or mostly leather hiking boots.
Thank you Mark!:)

Leaving from Miami, or Fort Launderdale, USA. What ever is more economical.I'm planning it for forty days. I prefer to go through the adventure of Paris. Thank you:)
I took the train from Paris to SJPdP (changed trains in Bourdeaux and Bayonne) on my first Camino. Left from the train station at CDG airport. Set me back a day and I had to spend the night in Paris, but it was an interesting train ride.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
If you haven't yet bought your backpack, may I suggest you buy a 30L if possible. Anything that doesn't fit inside, leave it at home. That's the easiest way to ensure your pack is as light as possible.
The baking soda doesn't sound like a bad idea, but please buy it in Europe instead of bringing it from America, or the airport Customs officials might cause you some delay...

If you haven't yet bought your backpack, may I suggest you buy a 30L if possible. Anything that doesn't fit inside, leave it at home. That's the easiest way to ensure your pack is as light as possible.
The baking soda doesn't sound like a bad idea, but please buy it in Europe instead of bringing it from America, or the airport Customs officials might cause you some delay...
Thank you!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I took the train from Paris to SJPdP (changed trains in Bourdeaux and Bayonne) on my first Camino. Left from the train station at CDG airport. Set me back a day and I had to spend the night in Paris, but it was an interesting train ride.
Thank your, I ill go to the train station action then. Thank u

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank your, I ill go to the train station action then. Thank u
Yeah, it worked good for me because I arrived late in Paris and left on the first train the next morning. I stayed in a small hostel type hotel close to the airport that had free shuttle service to and from. There are trains that depart from another station in Paris which may be more convenient for you depending on your plans.
Also you can fly down to Biarritz/Bayonne as well.

Take AF flight from Orly to Biarittz, cost less than train and takes only one houre

Question!
1) the most economical flight that I see today, arrives to Paris late, the early one is 10:45 AM, would that be enough time to make it to SJPDP and find an Albergue open? My plan is to take a taxi, (how many Euros?) to the Train station,(How much the train in euros? )5 hours to Bordoux? and a bus 2 houers SJPDP. I saw in our forum conversations that the last train is out of commission because the train tracks are damage.
4) talking about shoes, I know that a lot of people are advising hiking shoes, but there are some walking or running shoes that weight so much less than the hiking shoes! Please advice me.
6) How to training for my trip May 25( did not know that traveling Monday was shipper than Tuesday) I mention that I live in Florida, it is a flat land,I starting to walk 10KM , which I plan to increase slowly to 30 KM,Slowly adding the weight by a week or two.
7) sure I purchase Euros here? the conversion today is $1.05 dollars to 1 Euros. Thank you all for you input. ( I'm so obsess, and excited about my trip, that I need to remember to "Let go, and let God"

1) I didn't get to SJPDP until after 7pm in the evening (this was on 19 September 2014). I caught a train from Paris-Montparnasse to Bayonne at 10.30am, arrived in Bayonne at 3.30pm. I then had to wait for more than two hours at Bayonne station for a replacement bus (the train line was blocked due to an embankment collapse caused by heavy rains in March 2014) to take me to SJPDP. I was also worried about getting there too late to stay in an albergue, so I booked a hotel (Itzalpea) in advance instead.

The timetable for the Bayonne-SJPDP line for December 2014 to July 2015 indicates that they still had replacement buses from Bayonne to SJPDP until February 2015, and that until July you will only be able to get a train part of the way (to Cambo-les-Bains) and then have to change to a replacement bus: http://cdn.ter.sncf.com/medias/PDF/aquitaine/62-AFFICHE-15_02_03_2015_tcm50-35352_tcm50-9053.pdf

4) I wore proper hiking boots (Scarpa) with ankle support on the Camino. Some parts of the Camino have a lot of mud and loose rocks (parts of the Camino in the Basque Country and the section leading into Molinaseca spring to mind) and I came across people who were twisting ankles and sustaining other injuries which meant they had to stop walking. Walking or running shoes would certainly be lighter but hiking boots are more fit for purpose. I was glad that I had bought them.

6) I walked 10km a day most days in the year before I left. A few times I did 20km or 25km walks. Apart from pulling a muscle in my right thigh during the last week and having some trouble in my left knee (which I addressed by buying a knee support in Burgos) I didn't have any problems.

7) I bought some Euros in cash before I left but I put most of my spending money (which I had converted into Euros by my bank already) on a Travel Money Card, which I was then able to use to withdraw money at ATMs in Spain. It was a better option than carrying large amounts of cash around with me. I had no problems withdrawing money at ATMs in Spain.

If you can, visit an REI. Tell them what you are doing. Try on several pack with weight in them. Make sure you have a good fit. A good fit is very important. Keep you gear to a minimum. For clothing I prefer synthetic, it's lite and drys quick. I recommend wearing wool socks. Good luck on the shoes, Shoes are a crap shoot. Do make sure shoes are worn in. I use hiking poles, they have saved me from some nasty falls. Poles are a personal decision. Make sure you debt and credit card companies know you are leaving the country and for how long. Hit a BANK teller machine at the inbound airport. You get a better rate of exchange at a BANK teller machine.

Don't worry about your lack of sense of direction. Just follow people dresses like you or follow the yellow arrows Each day walk to your ability and no more. As the days pass your walk ability will increase and before you know it your in Santiago. Listen to what your body is saying and act accordingly. Have a Buen Camino.

Congratulations on your daily training! That's a great start. If you want to make your legs stronger for the climbs, you could try some weighted squats and lunges after your walk (but be careful to check out some online tutorials on how to do them safely).
Regarding the wet wipes, while they are lovely and refreshing they are an environmental nightmare. If you bring a small plastic spray bottle into which you decant some cheap (around five dollars) cologne bought in Spain or France, you can use that with your cotton handkerchief (washed every evening with your day's clothes) to freshen up. But generally you'll find enough water for the purpose anyway. Keep up the great work and enjoy the anticipation!
I'm enjoying each moment, Thank you VSB :)

1) I didn't get to SJPDP until after 7pm in the evening (this was on 19 September 2014). I caught a train from Paris-Montparnasse to Bayonne at 10.30am, arrived in Bayonne at 3.30pm. I then had to wait for more than two hours at Bayonne station for a replacement bus (the train line was blocked due to an embankment collapse caused by heavy rains in March 2014) to take me to SJPDP. I was also worried about getting there too late to stay in an albergue, so I booked a hotel (Itzalpea) in advance instead.

The timetable for the Bayonne-SJPDP line for December 2014 to July 2015 indicates that they still had replacement buses from Bayonne to SJPDP until February 2015, and that until July you will only be able to get a train part of the way (to Cambo-les-Bains) and then have to change to a replacement bus: http://cdn.ter.sncf.com/medias/PDF/aquitaine/62-AFFICHE-15_02_03_2015_tcm50-35352_tcm50-9053.pdf

4) I wore proper hiking boots (Scarpa) with ankle support on the Camino. Some parts of the Camino have a lot of mud and loose rocks (parts of the Camino in the Basque Country and the section leading into Molinaseca spring to mind) and I came across people who were twisting ankles and sustaining other injuries which meant they had to stop walking. Walking or running shoes would certainly be lighter but hiking boots are more fit for purpose. I was glad that I had bought them.

6) I walked 10km a day most days in the year before I left. A few times I did 20km or 25km walks. Apart from pulling a muscle in my right thigh during the last week and having some trouble in my left knee (which I addressed by buying a knee support in Burgos) I didn't have any problems.

7) I bought some Euros in cash before I left but I put most of my spending money (which I had converted into Euros by my bank already) on a Travel Money Card, which I was then able to use to withdraw money at ATMs in Spain. It was a better option than carrying large amounts of cash around with me. I had no problems withdrawing money at ATMs in Spain.
Thank you.:)

Most read last week in this forum

A message has just been posted on the Facebook account of the albergue in Roncesvalles. It seems the combination of pilgrim numbers beyond their capacity and poor weather has made this a difficult...
Hello everyone, This is a cry for help. I post this on behalf of my wife, who is walking the camino at the moment. Her backpack was taken away from the reception of the albergue Benedictina's...
I’m on the Camino Frances since April 4. I just finished the Meseta and it feels unpleasantly busy and has since the beginning. No time time to smell the roses or draw much. There is a sense from...
The group running the albergue in the ruins of the San Anton monastery near Castrojeriz have announced that the albergue and the ruins will be closed from 1 May until the ruins have been made...
Hello, I'll be starting the Camino soon and there's one bit of it that worries me. The descent from Collado de Lepoeder to Roncesvalles seems quite steep (according to the Wise Pilgrim app) which...
We are in SJPP today While we were standing in line today, one of my pilgrims met 3 people from Taiwan, who could not find a bed. He said he also saw several people on their phones, frantically...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back