• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Starting my Camino

VascoH

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese Porto to Santiago (April 2013)
Portuguese Porto to Santiago (April 2014)
At Doha airport on route to Barcelona then Porto. Will have five days R&R then head of of the Way to Santiago. Excited and can't wait to start. Hope to bump into some forum member along the way.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I did part of this Camino October 2012 and had a great time. The path out of Oporto is a rough one and with brutal road walking so might suggest the train out of the city a bit. Lovely walk!

Buen Camino,
Bobbie

Bon Camiño VascoH ;)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everyone, I did the CF in 2022 and found the planning quite easy as there were albergues all the way so yiu can walk as much or as little as you please and there is always somewhere to stay. I...
Hello pilgrims, I have unfortunately hurt my knee(s) on the second day of walking from Porto. I pushed through some more kilometers, but I had to take a break in Marinhas. I tried everything to...
I have a new copy of the guide to Camino Portuguese by Kat (I think) XX. My question is: is there anyone who is going to Lisbon/ Porto who could pop it in the Albergue municipal/ or use it and...
Barcelos was having a huge May 1 celebration when we passed through. There was a major unveiling of a sculpture titled Peregrina the following day—very big event. We weren’t there, so I lifted a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back