• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Starting Vdlp 8 may (second camino)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello Chrisje! Nope, not me, I'm starting in Sevilla beginning June but I just wanted to say hi! :)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi there.
I fly into Seville on the 9th and hope to start on the 10th. Perhaps I will see you then or on the trail.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Three of us from Vancouver and One other I responded to. Four of us are staying in the same Narrava hotel in Pamplona Going to SJPP On the 8th.

Hi, we will do the camino via de la Plata, starting from Sevilla !
Also buen camino !

Three of us from Vancouver and One other I responded to. Four of us are staying in the same Narrava hotel in Pamplona Going to SJPP On the 8th.
If you are interested, the Victoria Chapter of the Canadian Company of Pilgrims is putting on a one day event with all sorts of info on the Camino on May 28th. The details are here: http://victoriacamino.ca/spring-gathering-2015/ I'm in the Vancouver area and have walked the camino from Saint Jean Pied de Port three times now so would be happy to help answer any questions if you would like. I am training now for this year's walk from Cadiz north to Santiago starting mid April if all goes well. ¡Buen Camino!

If you are interested, the Victoria Chapter of the Canadian Company of Pilgrims is putting on a one day event with all sorts of info on the Camino on May 28th. The details are here: http://victoriacamino.ca/spring-gathering-2015/ I'm in the Vancouver area and have walked the camino from Saint Jean Pied de Port three times now so would be happy to help answer any questions if you would like. I am training now for this year's walk from Cadiz north to Santiago starting mid April if all goes well. ¡Buen Camino!

Thanks Gillean, buen camino !!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Chrisje, hope you get a wonderful walk on Via de la Plata. Do not miss the Site of the Roman city of Italica in Santiponce on your way out of Seville and all the other beautiful Roman sites in the cities/towns along the way. Walked there at the same time in 2011 and spring is excellent for the Via de la Plata. Buen camino!

Chrisje, hope you get a wonderful walk on Via de la Plata. Do not miss the Site of the Roman city of Italica in Santiponce on your way out of Seville and all the other beautiful Roman sites in the cities/towns along the way. Walked there at the same time in 2011 and spring is excellent for the Via de la Plata. Buen camino![/QUOTe

Thanks Ranthr, it's hard to wait till 8th of May !
We will take our time to see all the beautiful things on the way and of course we're looking forward to walk in springtime ! A lot of flowers, the green prairies. It will be complete different to our walk in august 2014, the camino Frances. However we realy enjoyed it.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen Camino too, maybe we see us on the way. We will do it slowly and take some restdays !
Have a great time !

All you springtime walkers are in for a real treat. Flowers and running water everywhere (with the exception of the three Roman bridges standing far from water on the way into Merida). And you will have an abundance of choices for rest days because this route has to be the one with the best collection of mid sized cities in Spain (Mérida, Cáceres, Salamanca, Zamora, Ourense, you just can´t beat that!).

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Is there someone starting around 8 may ?
Hi. I hope to be in Seville to start my second Camino on May 8. Tomorrow I plan to book a flight to Madrid then train to Seville. This is exciting and I hope there are others to meet up with.

Hi my husband and me will start 8 may and we also hope to meet other pelgrims certainly for the 1e stage to Guillena in connection with the robberies story's !

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I get to Madrid on the 8th May, a few days in Cordoba and Seville. Start walking north about the 15th - hope to see some of you on the way. Destination Salamanca, perhaps Zemora. I am going for the pleasure of seeing Spain and the Spanish, so perhaps a few more rest days along the way.

We also take more restdays than we did on the 1e camino. There is a lot to see on the way ! and we have plenty of time
Buen Camino !

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I have been reading 2 different reports (on FB and instagram) about (an) agressive dog(s) just after Oseira. I'll post them here: In the group of @geraldkelly on FB (4 days ago): Hello lovely Via...
After a smooth and uneventful flight from Chicago to Madrid on Iberia, the last three days we have been doing some sightseeing in Salamanca and Zamora, and our days have been sunny, a little cool...
After 13 days of walking I've finished my 337km walk on the Camino Sanabres, and my entire 1400km walk from Almería. Yay! If anyone's interested in a day-by-day report, you can find it on my...
One route looks a bit steeper, one a bit longer (not much). How else are they different? Recommendations?
I left them on the trail about 4-5 k before Cea I expect to be in Santiago on April 27-28. Mu email is written on the sides of the poles (for just this eventuality). If you find them and we can...
Hello, Has anyone travelled by train or bus from Santiago to Zamora on to Granja de Moreruela, I've checked online and it seems there is a train from Santiago to Zamora. I will be flying from the...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back