A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

taxis from Rouncevalles-SJPdP/flights from Santiago-Paris?

tjm

Camino(s) past & future
May-June 2006; Aug-Sept 2014
I am planning to start in SJPdP in Mid-May. I will be comming from the US. If I fly to Madrid, the only way (or at least the easiest way) to get to SJPdP is by Taxi from Pamplona or Rouncevalles. I have seen an old post with contact information for taxis. Does anyone have current information on costs and contacts for these?

It seems like the start is easier if I fly into Paris, but that means that I have to get back to Paris to get home. I have not seen bargain flights from Santiago to Paris. Does anyone know who flys that route? Or, can you make any other suggestions? The RENFE site doesn't have connections outside of Spain. Is the train an option?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Advertisment

tjm

Camino(s) past & future
May-June 2006; Aug-Sept 2014
Ivar, thank you for look into this. I think you have actually convinced me to fly into Madrid and worry about getting to St Jean when I get there. If I need an extra day to get started it will not be the end of the world.

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 24 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 84 15.9%
  • May

Votes: 139 26.4%
  • June