• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Clymb has sleeping bags less than 50% off

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I already posted that sale in the other thread for Closeouts. I also highly recommend LeftHand Sports as well. They have some of the same brands/prices as TheClymb but don't seem to sell out as quickly. They are scheduled to have the Sierra Designs sale later this week. Posted the site info in the Closeout thread.

Read carefully, though. They are salemen.

Wicked Light 45 Degree 800 FILL Reg

As the name suggests, this bag is a great choice for hikers looking to shed the ounces. At only 9oz, this 800-fill goose down bag will give you the room of a rectangular bag with the comfort and warmth you're looking for.
If you think the bag weighs 9 ounces, read further. It actually weighs 1 pound 7 ounces, 1 pound 10 ounces for the long.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
True. I always google the item and do my own research before making the purchase.

Most read last week in this forum

I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
**Update** I reached out to the developer and a fix is in! unistalled the app again, and reinstalled the new updated version, and it works like a charm again! Hi! I am 15 days out from my...
So I have heard common wisdom is to bring a silk liner for your Camino (+/- a sleeping bag depending on your preference and season). Specifically regarding silk liners, all of the ones I've...
Cheers, I'm on the last week before my first Camino (frances) and anxiety is rising... I will start from SJPP on apr/30, and understood that maybe on the first section of the Camino, I might...
Greetings Fellow Pilgrims! I have more than a month to go until I leave on my first Camino, but couldn't resist getting my pack together already this weekend. My full backpack (Deuter 30 L) is...
I had bought the long Camino banner-style map in Santiago and finally got around to having it framed. The framers managed to tear my map and I'm in need of a replacement. Does anyone know where...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.