Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

The Holy Year Credenciale is available!

Year of past OR future Camino
CF 2014, CF 2018, CP 2019 from Coimbra
I just wanted to thank @ivar for letting us know that the 2021 Ano Xacobeo credenciale had come available. The first thing I did this morning was order 5 of them! 2 are for the trip I will take in 2022 with my step-sister; 1 is for Spouse to take his solo Portugués in 2022; the last 2 are for the combination Norte/Inglés we hope to take before our knees are shot.

So thank you for the hope and for the service.

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Silver Oxide Camino de Santiago pendent
Camino de Santiago pendant that has a shell on the front, and "Camino de Santiago" engraved on the back. Comes with a black cord. Pendent is slightly larger than a 50 euro cent coin, about 25mm.

trecile

Camino Addict
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
Here's the link

trecile

Camino Addict
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
I wonder if they will print another version with 2022 on it?

jungleboy

Spirit of the Camino (Nick)
Francés 2017
Primitivo 2018
Madrid 2019
Kumano Kodo 2019
Português 2020
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

peterhore

Peter Hore
SJPD-Burgos 2012/13 …. suspended the VdlP in Fuente de Cantos 3/20
I just wanted to thank @ivar for letting us know that the 2021 Ano Xacobeo credenciale had come available. The first thing I did this morning was order 5 of them! 2 are for the trip I will take in 2022 with my step-sister; 1 is for Spouse to take his solo Portugués in 2022; the last 2 are for the combination Norte/Inglés we hope to take before our knees are shot.

Does the Holy Year credencial have all those unnecessary maps on the back?

henrythedog

Loved and fed by David
Frances 2017, 2018, 2019, Ingles 2018, (Madrid 2019 partial - retired hurt!) (more planned)
I wonder if they will print another version with 2022 on it?
A former colleague used to be the Chairman of the (UK) Royal Mint and tells me they scrapped three batches of ‘commemorative’ Brexit 50 pence coins with different dates on them until finally it happened. I did ask if he could smuggle a couple out as the scarcity value would have been immense, but he declined.

IngridF

Intrepid Peregrina
2012, 2015 ,2017, 2019
My order is in, so hoping that I will be able to walk in 2022. It would mark my 10 year Camino Anniversary. 2012 I walked the Camino Frances, arriving in Santiago on my 60th birthday. Now wouldn't it be wonderful, if I could repeat this for my 70th.

Buen Camino to you all. Stay Safe! - so we can meet again. Light and Love.

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Pia Valbak Schmidt

Pilgrim, DK, Caminos 2007,09,11,12,13,14.15,16,18
2007,2009,2011,2012,2013,2014.2015,2016,2018. Hospitalera 2012,2013,2014,2016,2017

I have ordered a few, so I look forward to receive them 🍀 🍀 🍀 :)

Katia Taam

Every year, since 2000. Most times portuguese camino also twice the french camiño. Two time Le Puy .
Want so much to order 2 but the shipping is 33 euros...
Please Ivar send me them by mail...
Please....

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Want so much to order 2 but the shipping is 33 euros...
Please Ivar send me them by mail...
Please....
Some countries I only offer DHL Express since I have lost so many shipments (and need to resend, and resend and resend...) by regular mail... not sure where you live but I know this is true for Brazil, Israel and South Africa and some more... sorry!
Ivar

Katia Taam

Every year, since 2000. Most times portuguese camino also twice the french camiño. Two time Le Puy .
Some countries I only offer DHL Express since I have lost so many shipments (and need to resend, and resend and resend...) by regular mail... not sure where you live but I know this is true for Brazil, Israel and South Africa and some more... sorry!
Ivar
Ivar I live in Brazil, I swear I won't complain if it does not arrive...
Please, please, please...

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Barbara

Frances, Norte (twice)and Primitivo, Sureste, In France From home Tours and Vézelay, also Le Puy.
Have it sent to the post office where you are starting....

pepi

2013, 14, 16, 17, 18
Ordered....and received a few days later by normal post.
Now the only thing left is to walk and collect the sellos. 😜

Katia Taam

Send it to Le Puy ?? Were ?? I"ll start in September...

jsalt

Jill
Portugués, Francés, LePuy, Rota Vicentina, Norte, Madrid, C2C, Salvador, Primitivo, Aragonés, Inglés
Ivar

Ivar, thank you so much for using DHL Express to South Africa. The credencials arrived within a few days of ordering – very impressive.

DHL has two services – Express and Standard - their standard version DOES NOT work to South Africa, as those packets go into the South African postal system on arrival, which is a deep dark hole.

A recent standard DHL courier service took SIX weeks from Germany, because it “went missing” in Johannesburg, although the tracking system stated that it had been delivered.

I was therefore devastated, AFTER I’d paid for the credencials, to read that I can track the delivery in my country’s postal system. Nooooooo!

So I was very delighted yesterday morning when I heard the “beep beep” from the courier van outside my front door.

I bought a lot, to cover the courier charges, and because I can pass them on to my hiking club buddies, who are keen to walk the camino as soon as we are allowed out/in again.

(But you shouldn’t have given me a few extra – thank you! – I hope you are making a bit of profit on them.) Jill

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Silver Oxide Camino de Santiago pendent
Camino de Santiago pendant that has a shell on the front, and "Camino de Santiago" engraved on the back. Comes with a black cord. Pendent is slightly larger than a 50 euro cent coin, about 25mm.