• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Three new Ryanair routes from Alicante

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Ryanair have put three new routes on sale from Alicante beginning in July 2009. They are set to begin flights from Alicante to Aarhus, Santiago de Compostela and Hamburg (Luebeck).

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
...and they also announced today that they will cut down the number of flights between London and Santiago stating in July 4th (!). There will no-longer be one flight per day as we have it today.

More here

Saludos,
Ivar

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I think you can be sure that they would maintain the flights if the demand was there. If they're cutting back, it means demand is down. From various announcements in recent weeks, they're cutting back on large nos of routes, from Britain, Ireland, Poland . . .

Most read last week in this forum

I'm excited about starting my VERY first Camino this September which will be the Norte and after checking visa requirements on my Airline site, it states that I need to list my accommodations when...
Starting Monday July 22nd 2024. More here: https://www.elcorreogallego.es/galicia/2024/07/21/nuevos-trenes-avlo-renfe-llegan-lunes-galicia-105905995.html Tickets, prices from €7,- one way...
First time posting. I leave for my first Camino in less than a month starting from Leon. The simplicity of a bus from the Madrid airport sounded nice, but it doesn't get in until past 18:00...
I have a train ticket from Paris to Bayonne but wondered if I can just buy the ongoing train ticket to St Jean,,, when I get to Bayonne or should I pre purchase this as well? I am travelling at...
Continuing on from a previous thread, does anyone have a telephone number/email of a reliable taxi company who won't rip me off in Bilbao. Have looked at Google and the average price to get to...
I will be walking from Matosinhos literal way, planning to stay in municipal or private alberges The question is: can I use the transfer company on a daily basis, meaning that I do not know...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.