• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Transport from Muxia to A Coruna

carriedavey

Time of past OR future Camino
April/May 2013
G'day Folks! :D Carol & I hope (if God spares us) to complete our pilgrimage at Muxia (via Fisterra) as we will (hopefully :) ) have a few "spare" days before our flight back to Melbourne Australia, we were thinking of spending a few of them just chilling at A Coruna. Are there transport links between Muxia & A Coruna that we can use? Thanks for your great forum!
Dave :lol:

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
While Falcon's map looks easy, things don't always work that way, especially with the new May schedules. However, think of Cee as a "hub" and you are home free. Buses go both to Coruna and Santiago from there. On the other hand if you really want a place to chill for a few days, I have another suggestion... and I'll STILL get you on your bus :)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hola Dave,
Did this myself last year. Bus runs from Muxia to A Coruna, but you need to change which is fairly straight forward. The bus leaves from Rúa Marina, which is just the main street alongside the marina, very hard to miss it. One of the bars had the bus timetable in the window, but just ask in one of the bars and you shouldn't have any problems.
Buen Camino
Colin

Hello Dave!
We lived in La Coruña for four years before moving to Santiago and it's the Spanish city of our hearts :). Please let me know here or through a PM if you need any recommendations for restaurants, beaches, sights to see - there are many! Are you on the Camino now? Buen Camino!!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all, At this stage looks like we are going to finish in SdC on Friday, our flight home is only Monday night. The weather forecast doesnt look to be promising - showers over the whole weekend...
Hi all We are walking the reverse Camino from Muxia to Santiago via Fisterra. Any tips or information to help us on our way?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back