• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Walking the Camino del Norte and Camino Primitivo from San Sebastian to Santiago de Compostela

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Camino del Norte and Camino Primitivo have been my most fulfilling and amazing journeys of all caminos!
Aprill 22nd I will be starting the Ruta do Mar to the Camino Inglés and on to Santiago de Compostela. May you have a buen Camino, rien!
Ultreïa!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Camino del Norte and Camino Primitivo have been my most fulfilling and amazing journeys of all caminos!
Aprill 22nd I will be starting the Ruta do Mar to the Camino Inglés and on to Santiago de Compostela. May you have a buen Camino, rien!
Ultreïa!
You too a buen camino manoll

Starting the French Way in September with my wife and her sister. We have been wanting to do this for years and now that my wife is retiring we can finally do it. We are actively training and gathering equipment and supplies and watching every YouTube video that we can find to gain more knowledge and tips.

Thank you all for this site, it has been a wealth of information so far. Hopefully Covid 19 will start getting less of a thing by the time we are traveling but we will just try to stay one booster ahead of it.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi it is my hope in September this year to be walking my 4th Camino, the French route ( from Villafranca ) I think reluctantly at 80 it may be my last one. Five of my friends are walking with me doing their very first Camino’s . I don’t really need another compostela just the joy of seeing them get their first will be enough.

Rien - I’ll be starting the Camino Primitivo from Oviedo on May 12. Depending on our paces, our paths just may cross. Buen Camino!

booked for the 21 April starting irun might c u on journey rien. Buen camino

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Yes possibly so, looking forward to the Norte hopefully we get nice weather to make it special.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I start on 22 april 2022 from san sebastian the camino del norte till oviedo and further the camino primitivo till santaiago
Take the bus to Irun - you do not want to miss that «alpine premiere»

Ultreia🙏🏼

Last edited by a moderator:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I start on 22 april 2022 from san sebastian the camino del norte till oviedo and further the camino primitivo till santaiago
Hi I’m starting from Irun on 26th April. My concern is lack of donation albergues. What are you doing for accomadation?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...
Hello fellow peregrines, I’m Davide , a 30,yrs old Italian guy from Barcelona ! I was always fascinated by the Camino de Santiago and my eyes got lucent when a day to the pueblo español I saw...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.