Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Weather update late may 2007

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like it has been a rainier May this year compared to last year in Santiago (just a feeling, no statistics to back this up).

Saw some pictures last night on the news of flooding and hail yesterday (I think near Madrid), and the weather man forecasting rain in almost every corner of Spain for today.

That said, the sun is shining in Santiago today... almost no clouds and a beautiful day :roll:

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I was hoping for a little advice. I would like to visit and attend mass as often as I can along my Camino. I’m not Catholic or even Christian. I understand that I should dress...
I watched this movie a few years back it was great "The Camino Voyage". It's now free on Amazon Prime. It's about some Irish fellows taking a traditional Irish boat rowing it to England, France...
Last night I flew to New Zealand and when I was perusing the list of movies to watch I was surprised to see a movie, which I had never heard of before, about the Camino on offer. I quickly...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon