• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone have time to look at my stuff?

Lmsundaze

Time of past OR future Camino
CF (2016), CP (2017)
Tomorrow I will be at REI in a nearby city. This is what I have, excluding pants, hiking shoes, underwear and socks that I will be wearing, and money belt with passport, credencial and credit card. Attached picture, but is sleeping bag, jacket, bra, leggings,sandals(replacing those but included for packing and weight), Tilley hat,toilet paper, backpack cover, backpack, iPhone, charger, medications, soap, toothpaste, razor, sunscreen, toothbrush, running shorts (for sleeping), rain jacket (zipped in its pocket)', gloves, buff, long sleeve merino wool, daypack, towel, 2 pairs underpants, Macabi skirt. Total weight of loaded pack 9 pounds without water. My shoes are north face storm WP, they were my son's he gave them to me already broken in. I am going to buy sandals I can hike in at REI. My pack Gregory J-28 is full but not ridiculous. Thanks! Linda

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    950.1 KB · Views: 102
A selection of Camino Jewellery
When and which Camino are you walking? A small stone for Cruz de Ferro, a razor? (if you want but no one else will care); I greatly recommend a raincoat that covers the backpack as well as you such as the Altus; in summer a silk liner is enough for most people rather than a sleeping bag (I prefer it for three seasons)...

When and which Camino are you walking? A small stone for Cruz de Ferro, a razor? (if you want but no one else will care); I greatly recommend a raincoat that covers the backpack as well as you such as the Altus; in summer a silk liner is enough for most people rather than a sleeping bag (I prefer it for three seasons)...
Leaving April 14. Thinking it could still be pretty cold. Thanks Mike.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi @imsundaze. Does your almost-full 38 L pack really weigh only 9 pounds? You have "jacket", rain jacket and long sleeve merino wool, plus presumably a top you are wearing, but that seems minimal for the cold and wet weather you might encounter, especially with no rain pants or poncho. You need to be sure you have a complete dry layer for the evening, including something longer than bicycling shorts. Do you have any spare socks? Vaseline, foot care and first aid? Walking poles?

Have fun at REI!

Hi @imsundaze. Does your almost-full 38 L pack really weigh only 9 pounds? You have "jacket", rain jacket and long sleeve merino wool, plus presumably a top you are wearing, but that seems minimal for the cold and wet weather you might encounter, especially with no rain pants or poncho. You need to be sure you have a complete dry layer for the evening, including something longer than bicycling shorts. Do you have any spare socks? Vaseline, foot care and first aid? Walking poles?

Have fun at REI!
Hi C Clearly -- yes I have poles, didn't count them in backpack weight. Evening I have merino wool leggings, plus I have both pants which aren't in picture because I am wearing them. I have 2 pairs of socks in addition to the ones I am wearing. Body glide for feet. Don't have first aid kit.

Evening I have merino wool leggings, plus I have both pants which aren't in picture because I am wearing them. I have 2 pairs of socks in addition to the ones I am wearing.
I'm a little confused... Are you are wearing 2 pairs of pants and also carrying merino leggings? Anything you are wearing will get wet in the rain, so you need a full dry layer for the evening. (As a suggestion, it would be easier to review a "list" list, rather than a paragraph and photo.:)) Also, is it really only 9 pounds? If so, I am trying to think what is missing!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Typo. Wearing one pants. Bringing leggings, Macabi skirt, and shorts. Yes, it is really 9 pounds. Have light stuff. When I add water and some first aid stuff think will still be 10% of body weight. I hope. When I hike in skirt my pants should stay dry.Thanks for helping me!!!! It's my first try.

I agree with @C clearly it would be so much easier for us if you put everything you plan to take in list form that is called FSO (from skin out) this way we can see more easily what is missing/superfluous instead of having to read through a text/s. Also you write: "My shoes are north face storm WP, they were my son's he gave them to me already broken in." You still will have to 'break them in' for your feet and make sure that they fit your feet. Buen Camino, SY

Personally, I would never wear somebody else's shoes/boots no matter how much you love them or their feet. I strongly recommend that you get your own pair and wear them in yourself. The shape of the soles of your feet are unique to you. Your son will have moulded the innersole of the boot to his foot shape not yours. Which means that they will not be as comfortable as you might want them to be.
PS I will be starting on the 13th April from SJPDP and I too am struggling with what to pack, what to leave behind and what I should buy on the Camino if it looks like I'll need it. I can't believe that you'll still be at 9lb when you start your camino.
My query is, if I have a Berghaus gortex outer shell and inner fleece, together with waterproofed hiking trousers and a waterproof cover for my backpack do I also need to get a poncho?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
... PS I will be starting on the 13th April from SJPDP and I too am struggling with what to pack, what to leave behind and what I should buy on the Camino if it looks like I'll need it. I can't believe that you'll still be at 9lb when you start your camino.
My query is, if I have a Berghaus gortex outer shell and inner fleece, together with waterproofed hiking trousers and a waterproof cover for my backpack do I also need to get a poncho?

Hi, you can always put your packing list up in a new thread and get a variety of tips and opinions to it. The short answer to your question is no, as long as you are happy with that combination and, ideally, have taken it for a test walk in heavy rain. Buen Camino, SY

Tomorrow I will be at REI in a nearby city. This is what I have, excluding pants, hiking shoes, underwear and socks that I will be wearing, and money belt with passport, credencial and credit card. Attached picture, but is sleeping bag, jacket, bra, leggings,sandals(replacing those but included for packing and weight), Tilley hat,toilet paper, backpack cover, backpack, iPhone, charger, medications, soap, toothpaste, razor, sunscreen, toothbrush, running shorts (for sleeping), rain jacket (zipped in its pocket)', gloves, buff, long sleeve merino wool, daypack, towel, 2 pairs underpants, Macabi skirt. Total weight of loaded pack 9 pounds without water. My shoes are north face storm WP, they were my son's he gave them to me already broken in. I am going to buy sandals I can hike in at REI. My pack Gregory J-28 is full but not ridiculous. Thanks! Linda
The camino Frances is just a long walk in a park. Most of it is very close to stores, shops, cafes, restaurants etc. Just enjoy the walk and stop stressing about what you have. If you need it, you can purchase it, if you don't need it, you can send it on to Santiago or just leave it. Your choice.

looks like you have done a good job. Keeping it light is the best thing you can do for yourself and yes, you can buy anything you will need. A small pack of tissues and wet wipes in a baggie (with a spare baggie to tote used ones if needed) was all I needed for emergencies and used very few. I made sure I had a tissue or two in my pocket every morning for those many bathrooms without, but a roll of tp isn't probably needed. A razor won't likely get used or you can pick one up at a tienda if you are desperate. I had a 28 litre backpack and was really glad that I didn't take more. I packed light and was grateful. I did take flip flops for inside the albuerges and shower. They weighed nothing and came in really handy every day, sometimes even for climbing up narrow bunk ladders that hurt bare feet. I wish you a great Camino. Every day will be different, with new challenges and rewards.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
When suggesting gear I use the term, "Lightest you can justify purchasing." And judging by the weight of your pack, I'd say you have done well. No need to stress, you got this thing. My only suggestion is like MichaelSG says: "
I greatly recommend a raincoat that covers the backpack as well as you such as the Altus..." Some sort of poncho or raincoat like the Altus that covers you and your pack. And one other small thing: small plastic garbage bags to put your clothes in inside your pack. Clothes stay dry even if the outside gets rained on a bit or you set the pack down on a wet sidewalk, etc.

Buen Camino

I think you got it all sorted. Well done !! (R E S P E C T). No need for a toilet roll (IMHO). You can always get some paper to carry with you... emergency use ONLY. The entire roll is B U L K and you'd be happy without that. You may like to consider your very own pair of boots/shoes. They'd be YOURS (important feel point). You'd be absolutely fine.... just carry pockets full of love and adventure and a prayer in your heart and set off. Buen Camino :)

Personally, I would never wear somebody else's shoes/boots no matter how much you love them or their feet. I strongly recommend that you get your own pair and wear them in yourself. The shape of the soles of your feet are unique to you. Your son will have moulded the innersole of the boot to his foot shape not yours. Which means that they will not be as comfortable as you might want them to be.
PS I will be starting on the 13th April from SJPDP and I too am struggling with what to pack, what to leave behind and what I should buy on the Camino if it looks like I'll need it. I can't believe that you'll still be at 9lb when you start your camino.
I hike in the rain regularly here in the Cascade mountains. I have a complete light weight rain suite which keeps me dry, and my Osprey pack has a cover that doesn't always keep the pack dry in stormy weather. I also carry a poncho with me it helps keep the pack dryer when dealing with rain and wind. Sometimes I never have to use it but it is light weight and doesn't take much room. I also only layer light, T shirt smart wool pull over and light fleece and while we are moving it is plenty warm. We are leaving SJPDP on March 17, 2016.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
I agree with @C clearly it would be so much easier for us if you put everything you plan to take in list form that is called FSO (from skin out) this way we can see more easily what is missing/superfluous instead of having to read through a text/s. Also you write: "My shoes are north face storm WP, they were my son's he gave them to me already broken in." You still will have to 'break them in' for your feet and make sure that they fit your feet. Buen Camino, SY
Ditto the shoe comment rang out for me too... Break them in for months before you go and are you sure you do not want your own? Hiking in sandals, would not count on for me...loved the comfort of boots....Flip flops for shower and rest at night I would... I loved hiking dress and leggings, and never shaved and loved nice cotton sleeping pants at night with weary bones....

Last edited:

Hi Gareth, if you have a waterproof jacket and trousers you don't need a poncho. The main advantage of a poncho is that it also covers your backpack. Some rain covers are less than perfect in heavy rain - but you can deal with that by putting your stuff in dry bags.

I suggest that you work with what you have. If the weather is awful and/or you wish you had a poncho after the first few days, you can always pick one upon Pamplona.

Buen Camino!

Don't forget the Vaseline! It's the first thing you will use in your feet every day and every 2 or 3 hours.
I did that and get to Santiago BLISTER FREE!!
I stop walking sitdown and reapply vaseline every 2 or 3 hours!!! Try that and you will see!!!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
This Forum is great and diverse . Reading the suggestion is always informative. Not trying to duplicate suggestions here are a few. My wife wears "skorts" they can be worn over your leggings and if synthetic they can work well in the rain. I have divided our packs into different colored, light weight, waterproof stuff sacks (no rain cover) unfortunately most plastic bags won't survive till Galicia (known for rain). This is not a fashion parade so always side towards practicality, No Cotton, Merino wool socks(three pair), Be one with your shoes, Care for your feet (Compeed, Body Glide, Vaseline and rest) . Rain jackets have many uses, ponchos less. I hope your "Tilley hat" is synthetic and light weight,(my original hat wouldn't dry) a cold wet hat in the morning was not pleasant. Ultreya, Buen Camino........ Willy/Utah/USA

Hi Gareth, if you have a waterproof jacket and trousers you don't need a poncho. The main advantage of a poncho is that it also covers your backpack

NualaOC, thanks

For the reason you give I would restate and say:
If you have a poncho you don't need waterproof ... .
The main advantage of a poncho is ...

And others in other discussions note WP jackets etc can cause heat build up and the internal rain created as a consequence.

And the other disadvantage of rain jackets is that your back pack straps are unprotected and still get wet, which, depending on the design of the backpack can wick the moisture inside your backpack. So if you go for that combo make sure you have a water proof liner inside your backpack. Buen Camino, SY

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi C Clearly -- yes I have poles, didn't count them in backpack weight. Evening I have merino wool leggings, plus I have both pants which aren't in picture because I am wearing them. I have 2 pairs of socks in addition to the ones I am wearing. Body glide for feet. Don't have first aid kit.
Compeed plasters for feet blisters. Different sizes.
Highly recommended. Saved my Camino.

Typo. Wearing one pants. Bringing leggings, Macabi skirt, and shorts. Yes, it is really 9 pounds. Have light stuff. When I add water and some first aid stuff think will still be 10% of body weight. I hope. When I hike in skirt my pants should stay dry.Thanks for helping me!!!! It's my first try.
If you bring the Macabi leave the shorts at home as the Macabi can be worn short. No need to duplicate the function.

For the first time in a couple of years I have listed and weighed all my items. Here it is - if it helps anyone at all!! This is my list for the Camino Sureste in February, but it will be very little different from the list for the Primitivo in May.
Total weight carried [lbs] 21.1
Total weight carried [kgs] 9.6
Steven,

I would get rid of:

Mosquito spray (have never come across one in Spain, and in fact when people ask me why I do not walk at home mosquitos and hot & humdid summers are the 2 reasons).
Dog dazer!!! Please don't.
Camera - use smartphone for that.
Wallet - I use the transparent plastic ones that use ziplock closing: they are waterproof and super light. All you need for a debit and credit card, plus a few bills.
Maps, guides: I like carrying a paper guide to take notes on in the evening, but you may want to consider taking pictures of the maps and guides on your smartphone instead.
Sweat bands - nothing your cap will not help with, or your tshirt. It's not as if these will not need to be washed daily after all.
A coat & a jacket? Why not pick 1?
Are the walking sandals what you will have for daily walking or just albergue and evening. If for albergue and evening these are very heavy.
Hankies? What are these?
3 shirts + 2 Ts? Two in total, make them Ts. Add 1 long sleeve light shirt for sun protection if you must, bit you are carrying an umbrella for sun protection....
No mosquito net: you will not see one, nor find a place to attach it.
If you take the sleeping back leave the liner home.
Leave the Halls candy home.
Leave th face wipes home.
Leave the nail brush.

If you are carrying so much for the cold I don't understand only one pair of trousers. Ditch the shorts, bring an extra pair of trousers. Some you can roll up to make shorter.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Steven, I would get rid of: Mosquito spray (have never come across one in Spain, and in fact when people ask me why I do not walk at home mosquitos and hot & humdid summers are the 2 reasons). Dog dazer!!! Please don't. Camera - use smartphone for that. If you are carrying so much for the cold I don't understand only one pair of trousers. Ditch the shorts, bring an extra pair of trousers. Some you can roll up to make shorter.
Hi Anemone!
Each to his/her own.
Certain items I take for personal, hygeine reasons.
In May/June I become mosquito food. I have used both net and spray on many occasions.
My list is personal - after all, I have walked six caminos - and I thought it might be of interest to newbies.
"Dog Dazer - please don't!" why on earth not? It scares away the wild dogs without hurting them. In some places they wander around, hungry in packs.
Use a smart-phone? I am a photographer, and the smart phone won't offer me the flexibility of a small camera [e.g. 30x zoom etc].
Ignore the 'shorts' comment. I only wear long trousers - take one pair, wear one pair. If it's very cold, long ones are better. If it's very hot, they prevent sunburn on the backs of my legs.
The sandals are for evening wear AND walking, when blisters and bandages can make the walking shoes uncomfortable.

So, you see, there are reasons for everything .... but this is just one old peregrino's opinion!
Buen camino!

There is a very effective spray called Autan which I have found great for avoiding getting bitten whilst lazing round on holiday on the Costa Blanca. If it isn't mosquitos that are biting there will be some other insect having a go!

http://promo.promocionesfarma.com/p...4P&gclid=CK_r46v8ssoCFZadGwodRJgAiA#ectrans=1

In the event that you do get bitten there is a super cream called Eurax Hc works a treat.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001IC5TLE/?tag=casaivar-21.

The Autan spray I have bought in Spain but not sure about the Eurax Hc cream. What I can say with some certainty is that (like the Light Brigade) the pharmacies in Spain know how to charge! Prices are significantly higher in Spain as pharmaceutical products seem to be only available in pharmacies and they are able to charge higher prices as a result.

@Stephen Nicholls , like you the "newbies" you refer to also pack their packs with stuff "for personal reasons" and end up with 20kg. The problem when we post our lists here as an example for others is that things we carry "for personal reasons" may end up sounding as "must be carried".

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
What is a dog dazer??
Are dog packs a problem on the CFrancais?

For the first time in a couple of years I have listed and weighed all my items. Here it is - if it helps anyone at all!! This is my list for the Camino Sureste in February, but it will be very little different from the list for the Primitivo in May.
Pilgrimage Packed weights

2016 Weight [gms] Gms

Backpack Ventura 40
5 pegs 2 bulldog clips 45
Mosquito Spray 76
1641 3.6
Wash Kit
Microfibre towel 170
1 razor 5
Toothbrush & Paste 35
Shaving foam, Nailbrush 122
Waitrose 42 wipes 199 531 1.2

Medicine
pills for 28 days 107
28 Naproxen + Zopiclone 30
Panty Liners etc 180
3 Tubes Halls Mentholyptus 102

419 0.9
Sleep Kit
Mossie net & clips 167
Pillow case + Sleeping bag liner 317 just a liner
Earplus [2 pairs] 102 Plugs + sleeping pants
Sleeping bag [Quechua] 684 1260 Large one or 684 small one.
Head torch 1270 2.8

Clothes
Shorts [1 pr + wear trousers] 410g
Shirts [2 + wear 1] 436 Camino T 172g + 1 other 264g
Hankies [3 + take 2] 44
Underpants [2 + wear 1] 252 Take 3 & wear 1
Walking sandals [1 pr] 735
Socks [2 prs + wear 1 pr] 76 wear 1 pair, take 1 pair
1543 3.4
Rain & Cold Rain & Cold Extra Gear
Extra gear: Mac in a Sac Raincoat 441
Gloves + Umbrella 240
L/Weight coat 580
Long sleeve Zipfront Jacket 548
Sweat bands 20

Electrical:
Mobile phone charger 69
Kindle & Charger 288
Dog dazer: 132
Maps, Guides & documentation 100 589 1.3

Total weight on back [lbs] 17.2
Total weight on back [kgs] 7.8

Belt Bag 285
Passport & Wallet 184
Camera 218
Mobile Phone 111
Cap 61
Sunglasses 30
Water belt [full] 713
Dog Dazer 131 1733 3.8

Total weight carried [lbs] 21.1
Total weight carried [kgs] 9.6

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Dogs on the CF are so bored by pilgrims they don't even raise a bark, let alone anything else. Any dog remotely likely to be of concern will be well and truly tied up.

@Stephen Nicholls , like you the "newbies" you refer to also pack their packs with stuff "for personal reasons" and end up with 20kg. The problem when we post our lists here as an example for others is that things we carry "for personal reasons" may end up sounding as "must be carried".
Sorry, Anemone.
I just thought the list might be useful, but have now deleted it.

Last edited:
What is a dog dazer?? Are dog packs a problem on the CFrancais?
Greetings, Carfax!
I have never walked the Camino Francais, but you've already received your answer from more knowledgable members.
A Dazer is a small, torch sized electrical device, which emits a high pitch noise which makes dogs go away. It doesn't harm them. Humans can't hear it.
I've used it on packs of wild dogs which occasionally came into my garden when I lived in the hills in Castellon.
I've also used it on unchained domestic dogs on several caminos. I've also used my walking pole.
To the best of my knowledge, dogs are not a major problem on any camino! :)
Buen camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Linda - this is where women really have it over men, being so much smaller! There is absolutely no way I could do that list and come in under 9 lbs, no way at all!
I just cannot see how you have managed it, especially as your cute 28l rucksack is over two pounds empty! - I think we could use some tips from you!!

I am fairly hopeless at commenting on other pilgrim's packing list, unless they are crazy (some are) .. sure, all will go in a 28 litre - it is interesting to see some packs - big 65'ers packed solid! - honestly!! 25-35 is cool, unless you are a big person - though, you will need to leave space for daily food carrying ... you may want to shop in the morning and carry yoghurt and bread, cheese, sausage, fruit and so on - of which ... if you will be eating yoghurt out there you will want to take a spoon with you!!

You seem pretty cut down already, so you will know that you don't really need gloves as you can use spare socks as mitts, nor to carry two spare pairs of knickers - -one off, one on - what is the third one for?
You haven't listed a book, or notepad and pen, nor a tiny sewing/repair kit, nor a first aid kit - weather is rather capricious lately ... April it should be a wonderful bright late spring .. but on the other hand I have seen it snowing in April ... has been a really mild winter in western Europe so maybe we'll have a gorgeous spring! if not it doesn't matter as there are plenty of shops if you need more kit. I see you have the lightest "zip into own pocket" rain jacket .. do you think that will be enough? you don't mind wet thighs? An alternative is to buy an Altus poncho - which means you could discard the pack cover.

Hang on! no first aid kit? Can you really guarantee that you won't fall over and graze your knees and hands? or get a blister? or insect bite? or inflamed tendons? or, that you won't meet a pilgrim that needs help from your first aid kit as their's is all used up? Think on Linda ;)

In the end Linda - this is YOUR Camino, you take what you want, and have a wonderful pilgrimage

Buen Camino!!

@jimabfalter -
"most of it is very close to stores, shops, cafes, restaurants etc" I would have to disagree there as I find that most of it lies in between the villages and towns.
and Murphy's law being what it is - when there is need it will happen miles away from anywhere!

Re dogs on Camino and how wonderfully quiet they are. I have been attacked by two dogs on Camino, one in France and one in Spain. The first one, I was so scared that I became enraged, attacked it in turn and hit it with my pole, the other I managed to get a lucky kick in, purely by accident it landed right on its head, and completely put it off.

Oh, and I have been attacked and bitten by a goose too! :) Eventually I kicked it and still feel guilty by its hurt expression. :(

Hi Linda - this is where women really have it over men, being so much smaller! There is absolutely no way I could do that list and come in under 9 lbs, no way at all!
I just cannot see how you have managed it, especially as your cute 28l rucksack is over two pounds empty! - I think we could use some tips from you!!

I am fairly hopeless at commenting on other pilgrim's packing list, unless they are crazy (some are) .. sure, all will go in a 28 litre - it is interesting to see some packs - big 65'ers packed solid! - honestly!! 25-35 is cool, unless you are a big person - though, you will need to leave space for daily food carrying ... you may want to shop in the morning and carry yoghurt and bread, cheese, sausage, fruit and so on - of which ... if you will be eating yoghurt out there you will want to take a spoon with you!!

You seem pretty cut down already, so you will know that you don't really need gloves as you can use spare socks as mitts, nor to carry two spare pairs of knickers - -one off, one on - what is the third one for?
You haven't listed a book, or notepad and pen, nor a tiny sewing/repair kit, nor a first aid kit - weather is rather capricious lately ... April it should be a wonderful bright late spring .. but on the other hand I have seen it snowing in April ... has been a really mild winter in western Europe so maybe we'll have a gorgeous spring! if not it doesn't matter as there are plenty of shops if you need more kit. I see you have the lightest "zip into own pocket" rain jacket .. do you think that will be enough? you don't mind wet thighs? An alternative is to buy an Altus poncho - which means you could discard the pack cover.

Hang on! no first aid kit? Can you really guarantee that you won't fall over and graze your knees and hands? or get a blister? or insect bite? or inflamed tendons? or, that you won't meet a pilgrim that needs help from your first aid kit as their's is all used up? Think on Linda ;)

In the end Linda - this is YOUR Camino, you take what you want, and have a wonderful pilgrimage

Buen Camino!!
David, Thank you!!! Answering your questions -- I do want to use gloves -- they are light and my hands are old. The third pair of knickers is for -- uh -- emergencies. I will bring a very small first aid kit. No book or notepad or pen. I have the new large size iPhone 6S and it has the kindle app so I am going to use that for everything. I'm not sure about poncho ... still thinking on that one. May do. Much thanks for your time.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@David , I knew there was a reason I struggle to get below 10kg: my clothes are larger than most! Thank you for making me realise this.

Most read last week in this forum

**Update** I reached out to the developer and a fix is in! unistalled the app again, and reinstalled the new updated version, and it works like a charm again! Hi! I am 15 days out from my...
So I have heard common wisdom is to bring a silk liner for your Camino (+/- a sleeping bag depending on your preference and season). Specifically regarding silk liners, all of the ones I've...
Greetings Fellow Pilgrims! I have more than a month to go until I leave on my first Camino, but couldn't resist getting my pack together already this weekend. My full backpack (Deuter 30 L) is...
I had bought the long Camino banner-style map in Santiago and finally got around to having it framed. The framers managed to tear my map and I'm in need of a replacement. Does anyone know where...
Hi Guys This is just for info really; but if mods want to they can delete! For this May's Camino i have gone back to my Talon 33 (so much less stuff this time; in fact everything is in the top...
Hi, I start my Camino from Oviedo on Sunday the 23rd of June. I was hoping to buy some hiking poles from the Decathlon store, but it doesn’t seem to open on a Sunday, nor do the other hiking...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.