Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

"Camino de Santiago" TV mini-series

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Ivar, there is a thread somwhere in the misc section of the forum - I asked if anyone knew where we could buy the series a few weeks ago. Can't remember what the subject was!

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francais 2014
Camino Portuguese 2016
Just happened to find this one today:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206617/

.. is this just a re-release of that old film with Anthony Quinn? .. it says it is a TV mini series from 1999... I am confused. Anyone know?

Saludos,
Ivar
Ivar, a question. A while back (later than 2010) there was a mini series of an english travel writer starring himself as the pilgrim walking the Camino. Do you know of this?

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Most read last week in this forum

OK. I’m feeling a little foolish. I just paid €21 for a tube of toothpaste and a roll-on deodorant. That's £17.75 back home. There would be a riot in Boots if that was the price for Colgate and...
As I get closer to leaving Australia I have been reading horror stories about ATM rip offs especially in Portugal, and even more so inside the Airport. It seems very confusing. I have a good...
I happened upon a book I’ve not touched in a while. My curiosity lead me to open it just to see what today’s devotional was. I felt compelled to share it. Buen Camino ☺️ August 8 I speak to you...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon