• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Norte - Finisterre - Muxia, starting in May

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I wish you luck,Johan.....but more then that: enjoy the vibe of the mystic paths...Buen Camino

You are in for a treat. Lots of ups and downs especially the first week but fantastic views, wonderful pilgrims and if you are good with GPS, (I am not so I didn't most of the time) lots of variants to take. Food is really good and don't forget to get Ice Cream at Boulevard Gelato in San Sebastian, About the best ice cream on earth.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Im from Somerset-West, near Cape Town, South Africa.
I am going to do (attempt) my forth Camino in May / June, doing the Norte and then onto Finisterre and Muxia...
Wish me luck!
How long do you have to walk or think it will take?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Might see you out there, as I start in Bilbao May 14. I think I may have met you before/in Logrono in ‘18. Buen Camino!

Sterkte Johan!

Still debating on whether to do this route as well from end April to end May myself. All dependent on work so will likely be a last minute decision if it happens (clenching both thumbs and thinking, yes please!).

Do you have an app/itinerary? Also, are you going to split and continue to the Primitivo? Buen Camino!
The plan is to continue from Santiago to Finisterre through to Muxia. I have an itinerary, but that will only hold if everything goes to plan. I do have extra days though.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Sterkte Johan!

Still debating on whether to do this route as well from end April to end May myself. All dependent on work so will likely be a last minute decision if it happens (clenching both thumbs and thinking, yes please!).
If you do your trip during that time, which will be a month before I start, please keep contact with me as now it not only the bedbugs, but also the Corona bugs! :)
En Voorspoed!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Apologies if this topic has been covered before. I’m interested in the earliest/recommended date someone can reserve the following services: 1) flights 2) inter-city buses 3) train (e.g...
I have a bad knee and have to be very careful about walking both up and down hills, mostly down, would the Central route be much different than the Litoral route? Where is the last place to change...
If you are planning to start a Camino in October 2024, you are invited to add a post to this thread – scroll down to the last post, and create a new post giving your expected start date, start...
Hi, this is Nils from Tenerife. I'm excited to start my very first camino - let's see what it will bring! 😍 For me, this journey is very much like an inwardly guided shamanic ceremony, following...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back