Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

LIVE from the Camino Camino Time Zone

Lrarey

Past OR future Camino
I’ve been on the Camino Frances about 3 weeks now and I’m almost halfway. It’s my first pilgrimage and it’s been an amazing, life-changing experience already. The Camino has shown me my deepest fervor and it’s also teaching me to slow down. It’s even made me lose complete track of time! I booked several albergues ahead after Burgos and arrived at the first one a day early! They were completely booked (all 5 rooms) but arranged for me to stay at the hostel up the street. Then I stayed an extra day in this tiny village to get back on track. This saved me from a VERY wet walk the next morning. Now I’m back on track and ready to move on tomorrow. But a word to all…pilgrims seem to be flooding onto the Camino now. Small towns are completely booking up. Old-timers I’ve talked with say that online booking has taken the spontaneity out of it for them. But for me, I’m still in awe every day.

Camino walkers love this gripping, intriguing, mystery with history novel.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

alexwalker

Forever Pilgrim
Past OR future Camino
(2009): Camino Frances
(2011): Sevilla-Salamanca, VdlP
(2012): Salamanca-SdC, VdlP
(2014): SJpdP-Astorga
(2015): Astorga-SdC
(2016) May Pamplona-Moratinos; Sept.:Burgos-SdC
(2016): August/Sept: Camino San Olav (Burgos-Covarubbias), Burgos-Sarria
(2017): May: Portuguese; Sept: Pamplona-SdC
Enjoy, and remember to live in the now! Nothing matters except your Camino experience. And judging by what you write, you are exactly (in the flow) where I would want you to be!

Buen Camino!

Livetotravel

Past OR future Camino
My first Camino, May 2017
I just finished my Caminho da Costa.
It’s a lot of people walking now and Santiago is pretty much all booked. People are trying to book in advance (2-5 nights).

Lrarey

Past OR future Camino
I have been walking since Sept. 9 and have been calling Albergues when i am One stop from intended destination and have had no issues booking. In Carrion de los Condes now.
Hope your good luck holds out! Buen Camino!

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads