Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Camino walkers love this gripping, intriguing, mystery with history novel.

Drove to Sarria today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Ivar,

I must admit...I stopped and went back to the photo section for the CF and "rewalked" the Way from Sarria into SDC. Then I thought of where I was in my planning this time last year. The hubris, the confidence...truly, the pride goeth before the fall.

I am even more convinced than ever I will walk the Way again this year.

Saludos my friend,
Arn

Javier

Re: To Ivar

Your Portomarin photo withot cars.- :D :D :eek:

Saludos

img5381hy1.jpg

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Beautiful photos Ivar - but not a gravelly rutted path in sight: no steep uphill dirt trails through canopied corriedors: no cowshit-and-mud lanes between barns and dry stone walled fields: no paths through Eucalyptus forests? You have sussed out the distance but the camino has hidden the true paths from you!

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
You have sussed out the distance but the camino has hidden the true paths from you!
I know. One of the products of my new adventure would be organizing group-walks from Sarria to Santiago. In one of these first groups, I will be a member. I need to walk it!

Saludos,
Ivar

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Ivar admitted: I need to walk it!

While that's obviously a personal decision I believe a solid business one.

I know of at least six times I ducked my head into a possible lodging location and, upon seeing a Compostela and sellos on the wall above the check in desk...I was sold!

I believe the same will ring true with your new adventure...sort of a "been there...done that...got the t-shirt" thing. By the way, don't forget to make a t-shirt part of the package for your walking tour folks. May a suggest a 50-50% cotton/poly pro so that it can easily dry when wet.

Buen what a super idea Camino,

Arn

bpondugula

Interesting idea for a business. But have you considered other companies that organise guided tours on the camino.

Deirdre

Past OR future Camino
Camino Francés (2007), Camino Francés (2008), Camino Portugués (2010), Camino Aragonés - from Lourdes (2012)
¡jolín, guapa!

How about, "Sarria missed ya last week"???

Buen Camino,

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances