• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Is it possible to view the Pilgrim's Office Website in English?

HAPPY

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
I went to the SJPDP Pilgrim's Office Website and it is only shown in French. Here is the website address that I went to:

http://www.aucoeurduchemin.org/spip/spip.php?action0&var_lang=en&redirect=./

Is it possible to view the webpage in English?

There is an icon with an English flag at the upper right corner of the web page (which I presume means it will translate into English). However, when I click on the English flag, nothing happens and everything is still in French.

I have tried to use Google Translate but it doesn't cover everything.

Help... Has anyone been able to check the Pilgrim's Office website in English format?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
It is not possible to easily and automatically translate that information using their tab.
The website which you cite is that of the French organization to which the Pilgrim Office in SJPdP belongs; it is not a website just for the SJPdP office.

What info are you actually seeking?

Last edited:
https://www.bing.com/translator/
copy/paste the URL on the right window, hit the translate button in the middle and the page pops up in French, 3 seconds later in the language you have chosen

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It is not possible to easily and automatically translate that information using their tab.
The website which you cite is that of the French organization to which the Pilgrim Office in SJPdP belongs; it is not a website just for the SJPdP office.

What info are you actually seeking?

I was simply hoping to gather additional information about SJPDP, Camino Frances, and anything of interest.

Often you don't even know what you need to know until you start browsing....

Just like this web forum. I didn't even realize I had any questions until I started reading all the informative postings and threads. Then, all of a sudden I had a million questions!!! It's been so helpful! I can't thank all of you enough and to all those veteran members that dedicate their time and energy to helping us newbs so we can better plan and execute our trip to make it as successful and positive as it can be, my most heart warming salute to you all.

P.S. Last night, I learned I can use Microsoft Translator on Bing searches to translate the entire web page. It is awesome! No more cutting and pasting on Google Translate. I simply paste URL and it will automatically translate as I move through different pages on the website.

https://www.bing.com/translator/
copy/paste the URL on the right window, hit the translate button in the middle and the page pops up in French, 3 seconds later in the language you have chosen

Thanks! Gosh, I wish I had read your comment last night instead of now... It would have saved me some time. I accidentally came across Bing Translator and learned how nicely it work.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...
From a friend on the ground in Pamplona https://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/fotos/general/sociedad/2024/04/23/nieve-primaveral-presente-navarra-8152386.html

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back