• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Luggage storage Santiago & Betanzos restuarants

jostony

Camino del Vino
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2015
Portugues 2017
Primitivo 2019
Hello. After an absence of 4 years returning to walk the Camino Ingles beginning of October. I need to leave a a suitcase in Santiago on Saturday 30 September, land at airport around 5pm. Any recommendations please, as my son and I then need to take a bus/coach to Ferrol where we are booked in for night. We start Camino Sunday 1 October. We finish Camino on Friday 6 October and need to collect suitcase that day, as son is flying off to Seville on Saturday 7 Oct. If anyone also has recommendations for restaurants for Tuesday 3 Oct in Betanzos, that would be welcome too. Thanks

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
There are a number of places where you can leave a suitcase in Santiago, including Casa Ivar.

You can send @ivar an email to arrange to leave it in person rather than shipping it.

Another option would be to book at a hotel that will hold it for you.

Hello. After an absence of 4 years returning to walk the Camino Ingles beginning of October. I need to leave a a suitcase in Santiago on Saturday 30 September, land at airport around 5pm. Any recommendations please, as my son and I then need to take a bus/coach to Ferrol where we are booked in for night. We start Camino Sunday 1 October. We finish Camino on Friday 6 October and need to collect suitcase that day, as son is flying off to Seville on Saturday 7 Oct. If anyone also has recommendations for restaurants for Tuesday 3 Oct in Betanzos, that would be welcome too. Thanks

Lots of choices in Betanzos, but Xanela aka A Raxeria O Pote is very decent.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, finally plans for Camino Ingles become real, some accomodations, booked already, checking flights, etc..., starting 02june :) We are taking it slow, 8 days on the road, below are our stages...
We lost a set of black Leki trekking poles today between Ferrol and Neda just past the Monastario de San Martino. We sat down for a rest near the top of the hill amidst the houses. The poles were...
No rooms in Bruma tonight. Anywhere. Is it cheating to take a cab 10k away to get a place to stay?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.