• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Menu at Cafe Suso (2023)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
So you're probably not vegetarian, but the hummus toast and the eggplant toast both sound very appealing. I probably would end up with both.
Ceasar salad - the real thing, freshly made at table - is divine. But they don't do that so much anymore, as it involves raw egg yolk. Pass on the pre-made ones.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
And If you can't decide? Which of the most appealing choices would you be more disappointed about, if the server said 'Hoy no lo tenemos.'?

If everything looks good? Please go there for lunch every day until you've worked through the menu and report back.
You can have your own 'Live on the Camino' thread. 🙃

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I'd go with the Raxo or the Secreto, if I'm hungry, or with the Langostinos in Panko if I'm less hungry.
Prices seem quite fair for 2023.

I stayed at that hostal for a couple days last month. The croquetas are delicious. Other than that i just kept ordering beers and they kept giving me tapas :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Forgive the derailment: that film was beautiful, but I confess it has not lessened my taste for pulpo.

Me neither.. when my kids comment to me that I shouldn't eat them because they're intelligent, I remind them that if they were that smart, they wouldn't end up 'a feira'..

Nice affordable looking menu in that place! I must check it out next time in SdC..

If Queso San Símon is ever on a menu I can’t pass it up. And I’m partial to a good croquette too. But you can have these things any day of the week that you want, so what do you feel like today?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Jealous. All of the above? (Except no pulpo. I can't eat it anymore after watching My Octopus Teacher)
Same here, after that movie, I can't eat pulpos, and it was big deal in Melide going into that famous restaurant with my group and not being able to eat anything.

Having lunch here today. What should I get?

View attachment 153044

I've seen this thread a few times and can't help but ask...what did you choose in the end?! It looks like a fabulous set of choices and I'll head there next time I'm in Santiago! How was it?!

(Living vicariously through forum members as I deal with my post-Camino blues)

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I've seen this thread a few times and can't help but ask...what did you choose in the end?! It looks like a fabulous set of choices and I'll head there next time I'm in Santiago! How was it?!

(Living vicariously through forum members as I deal with my post-Camino blues)
I went with he boring option of Hamburger with Queso San Simon... should have taken a photo of course, but was way too hungry and forgot about it. It was delicious!

I went with he boring option of Hamburger with Queso San Simon... should have taken a photo of course, but was way too hungry and forgot about it. It was delicious!
Thanks for that! Sounds delicious...

Most read last week in this forum

I just completed the Camino Fracis. I got to the pilgrim office in time to get my compesela, and had a very positive experience there. I dedicated my camino to a close cousin who recently passed...
I'm sure this info has already been shared, but here's an update: the Tuna are still working their magic under the arches in the Praza Obradoiro (facing the catehdral) in the evenings. I was there...
Mods: please move this thread to wherever it belongs and/or give me links to threads about this. Thanks! I will be in Santiago on Apr. 28-30. Usually I have stayed at zthe Last Stamp, but they...
I plan on arriving in SDC on July 23, and stay a day or two. How feasible is it that I will be able to get a seat for the 10:00 Mass on the Feast Day, the 25th? Am I better off attending a...
Hello, What time does the office close in Santiago today? The website lists different times in different places.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.