• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Metro-style map of the Caminos

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Here is an interesting map of (most of) the Caminos de Santiago, done in the style of a metro map.
This is fun !!

It's not perfect, no Camino map ever will be -- but I particularly like the portrayal of the route from the Perthus via Girona and Sant Celoni to Montserrat etc, as well as the Portuguese route from Tavira.

Fátima is missing. Cáceres > Fundão too. No Gibraltar, and no Andorra.

Lovely fun map though !!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I think it’s very cool (is there a map that’s not to love?) AND at the same time I find an irony in walking paths being portrayed as public transport!!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
great map, especially to design a combination of smaller routes

Hello everybody,
My name is Juan Jose Sierra and this is my first post in this interesting forum.
I am the author of the Metro Map of the Caminos de Santiago, under the brand of Cool Hispania. So I would try to answer all the questions related to it.
Also I invite you to visit the webpage www.caminolanavalencia.es, where you can download a free complete guide of the way from Valencia to Burgos.
Ultreia!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Welcome to the Forum!

I invite you to visit the webpage www.caminolanavalencia.es, where you can download a free complete guide of the way from Valencia to Burgos.
I think it was from a Facebook post linking to the blog on www.caminolanavalencia.es, that I learned about the Metro Map and then saw there are some very interesting articles on the blog section, as well as the very well organized practical information on that route.

We have a section of the forum devoted to the Ruta de la Lana, with a number of threads about the Requena. I walked it route from Valencia in 2022, enjoying it very much, and found that website to be very helpful. I used the KML tracks all the way to Burgos.

Great map and information source; Gracias

Welcome to the Forum!

I think it was from a Facebook post linking to the blog on www.caminolanavalencia.es, that I learned about the Metro Map and then saw there are some very interesting articles on the blog section, as well as the very well organized practical information on that route.

We have a section of the forum devoted to the Ruta de la Lana, with a number of threads about the Requena. I walked it route from Valencia in 2022, enjoying it very much, and found that website to be very helpful. I used the KML tracks all the way to Burgos.
Congratulations! I am glad to hear that this guide and webpage are useful for pilgrims, as they were also written by me

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Juan Jose: thanks for including the Aragon Route (both old and new!!!) on your map! It’s so easily overlooked these days.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Juan Jose: thanks for including the Aragon Route (both old and new!!!) on your map! It’s so easily overlooked these days.
Hello Vacajoe, the routes included in the map are those homologated by the Federación Española de Asociaciones de Amigos del Camino de Santiago. Of course there are much other routes!

I noticed that Ivar is now stocking this map in the Forum Store:

Most read last week in this forum

In the Guardian. Interesting "Letters to the Editor..." https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2024/apr/18/a-modern-pilgrimages-transformative-power?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back