• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

On the Camino: One day at a time, one photo at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time of past OR future Camino
Yearly and Various 2014-2019
Via Monastica 2022
We're all out here, waiting for the new normal to coalesce - and for the day when we can walk the camino again.

These are undoubtedly hard times, on many levels.
Lest we mire in the difficulties, many of us are turning to remembrances of walks past to keep our spirits up.

So here is a place to play with that.
What, today, is your favorite photo from any of your caminos, and why?
Every day is new, so tomorrow we can all post tomorrow's new favorite photos. (To avoid annoying people who may not have been there, please indicate where you took the photo. Not all of us care, but it's easy to do for those who do care.)

I'll go first.
Today for me it's the Ermita de Santo Cristo del Barrio, on the Via de Bayona, shortly before Pancorbo. It's in a narrow valley that cuts through a wall of mountains between Miranda de Ebro and Briviesca - and you can see it from the train going from Burgos to Logroño or Irun (or vice versa). It's old, 11th or 12th C, so has stood vigil here for almost a millennium. From above, it and the nearby Ermita de Nuestra Señora del Camino seem to be set in a wild landscape, with the river gorge dropping away right nearby. But on the ground the whole area actually feels deeply quiet and serene, in spite of the narrowness of the gorge forcing the train tracks and the autopista to be practically on top of each other not far away. You actually wouldn't know they're there.
Endurance and serenity in the whirlwind.
A very special place.20190526_122548.jpg

Last edited:
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
27To_Castrojeriz2_001.jpg

.............................. Sunrise west of Hontanas 11/11/2012

"Life is the fire that burns and the sun that gives light.
Life is the wind and the rain and the thunder in the sky.
"While the fates permit, live happily; life speeds on with hurried step, and with winged days the wheel of the headlong year is turned."

Seneca

Now wherever we might be in the present chaos of pandemic confinement may we all find the strength and courage to endure the days ahead.

In the truest sense
Ultreia!

Margaret Meredith

Last edited:
Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
This is the Pont Valentré, in Cahors, on the Via Podiensis (or the Voie du Puy-en-Velay), taken on 2 August 2018. This is a fortified medieval bridge, and to me it represents crossing obstacles to reach your goal.
In 2018, my wife and I walked from Switzerland, where she was born, to SdC, 2178km in 133 days. An amazing experience!

IMG_20180802_075641.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180802_075641.jpg
    IMG_20180802_075641.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 25
Wow, this is a tough one - so many photo's that all mean so much, but, instinctively today, this is the first one I thought of - taken on 18/05 last year. I had completed the Norte/Primitivo Camino and had made some incredible friendships along the way and now, suddenly, I was on my own again - leaving Santiago to walk on to Finisterre and Muxia. This was taken the morning I left Santiago, somewhere near Sarela de Abaixo I think. Funny, it's only occurring to me as I write this that maybe it feels so instinctive right now is I now have that same feeling of loss of companionship, slight apprehension, loneliness etc - but still being able to 'look back' and feel so lucky that up to this point, I've had a pretty lucky and life has been good - and I know it will be again.

Attachments

• leaving Santiago.jpg
    leaving Santiago.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 112
What our photos bring to the surface is as interesting as the photos themselves. I wasn't so conscious of it when I posted the thread, but choosing a photo each day could be a bit like a rorschach test, showing us our hidden responses to what is happening.

crossing obstacles to reach your goal.
Beautiful photo, AJ! I find myself reflecting - what is our bridge right now?
it's only occurring to me as I write this that maybe it feels so instinctive right now is I now have that same feeling of loss of companionship, slight apprehension, loneliness etc - but still being able to 'look back'
Your photo is haunting, Trish. And yes— that's the feeling it gives, too.

Join the Camino Cleanup in May from Ponferrada to Sarria. Registration closes Mar 22.
Approaching Belesar, on the last of the steep zig zag through the terraced vineyards. Belesar is on the Rio Miño - on the Camino Invierno.

P1040155aa a.jpg

@jl, that's gorgeous. Walking through there, I wondered what the terraces would look like in the autumn. I imagined a monochrome palette of gold or red, not the beautiful patchwork as different plants change color at different times.

The diagonal bright green path and the the house with its red roof 'make' the photo.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you for starting this wonderful new thread @VNwalking ! This is the photo that immediately came to mind for today. Just past Zas San Marmede between Negreira and Vilaserio on the way to Finisterre on a path through eucalyptus and oak woods.

The path was very quiet that morning until just before this place. There were eucalyptus loggers on the bank above and branches and debris from a tree stripper machine were crashing down onto the path. I stopped and waited. One of the men saw me and stopped the operation so I could pass through. Other than a few called “buenos dias”, it became very quiet again.

A few steps further along was this place. An altar created over time on a mossy boulder with stones and crosses formed from sticks. The air was fragrant with the eucalyptus and as I stood here with thoughts of a dearly loved one who had died suddenly and tragically a few months earlier, the almost musical sound of a gentle warm breeze suddenly lifted through the trees.

The loggers had stayed quiet and I was well on my way before I heard them start the machines again. One of those deeply special, clear memory camino days that I return to in my thoughts often.
path.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 74193

The crucifix in the Igrexa de San Xoán de Furelos. Christ coming down from the Cross.

In 2001 I was told by the young lady that stamped our credentials that it symbolises His last days on Earth and our last days on the Camino.
Beautiful Church. I was told that the crucifix is about 100 years old and came from China. (I don't know) They say that Jesus, even in death is reaching down to help humanity.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
My choice is from my most recent Camino, since it is always the favourite. Also because it shows my daughters and captures a particular mood. We had just finished a lovely rest in the shade, and were getting up to finish the day's walk into Vitoria-Gasteis on the Camino Bayona. Looking at it, I can feel that sense of "OK, we've had a rest in the shade and it's time to get up and head into the heat for the last stretch." One daughter is preparing her pack on the ground, and the other is slinging hers over her shoulder as she looks ahead to our destination. 20191011_190558.jpg

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

"While the fates permit, live happily; life speeds on with hurried step, and with winged days the wheel of the headlong year is turned."

Seneca

Now wherever we might be in the present chaos of pandemic confinement may we all find the strength and courage to endure the days ahead.

In the truest sense
Ultreia!

Margaret Meredith
Thanks so much for this. I was meant to fly tomorrow, from Australia, for my first Camin

Seneca

In the truest sense
Ultreia!

Margaret Meredith
thank you Margaret. I was meant to fly tomorrow-from Australia- my first Camino. I’m now on long service leave at home instead but have started it today with this beautiful poem🙏 I love reading this forum and everyones’ experiences. Maybe I’ll meet some of you one day on a future Camino.

I think for my first one, I will use this photo, since I've been using it a lot recently. It is my background for my Microsoft Teams meetings, where I seem to spend most of my workdays these days. It was taken between Castrojeriz and Fromista (42°16'54.0"N 4°16'40.0"W).
1588366234781.png

There is so much feeling in these photos! Thank you all, it lifts the heart!

The one I most viscerally 'got' was yours, @C clearly:
We had just finished a lovely rest in the shade, and were getting up to finish the day's walk into Vitoria-Gasteis on the Camino Bayona.
Those last kms into Vitoria were a bit of a slog for me. I think I hit the bottom by the model airplane runway. It was hot on the straight shadeless road, I was thirsty, and the city on the horizon never seemed to get any closer.

Here is mine for today (chosen without planning or forthought, just what came up in the moment), again on the Vasco/Via de Bayona:20190521_101404.jpg

Approaching the Tunel San Adrian, where the old Roman Road pushes through the mountain - they extended a natural cave to make a short tunnel. It was misty, just before the sun came out. The hill was behind me, and the mystery was before me. What world was on the other side of that ridge?
What is in the future? Who knows. We just have to walk.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Small intermezzo @VNwalking and @C clearly : the way into Vitoria was were I messed up rather badly.
@VNwalking and I were ment to meet up at the end of that road into Vitoria at a certain bar/restaurant that I was unable to find. Seemed afterwards that I accidentally found yet another way of walking into town... :eek:

break.jpg

Picture of today.

My picnic on the Camino Ingles ( between Bruma and Sigueiro ) , but it could be on any other less travelled Camino where there are no ( open ) bars or cafes to take a break. Constant rain that April day 2018.
Just sitting for a while...bit of contemplation. Happy with the shelter, the yoghurt and water.
Simplicity.
Being in the moment even if the surroundings are not standard picturesque beautiful. That is also walking a Camino.
And of course the guide by JW!

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
1588418769074.png
Puenta la Reina, El Crucifijo, Navarre

The view from the dormitory in the morning was beautiful, and a scented gush welled into the room as we opened all the large windows, spanning the entire lenght of the room, and let in the morning air...
Nobody spoke, everybody just quietly packed their gear without haste, couples signalled the gear they wanted to pack from each other with minimal gestures....
No one had coughed or sneezed during the night....
Everyone was in balance, there was no rush, no stress, no impatience....
I still remember the respectful atmosphere that ruled there among at least ten different nations of a broad description...
I can still sense the smell from that conifer tree..........ahhhhhhh

Last edited:
What a wonderful thread - thank you @VNwalking for starting this one.

After spending time planning and researching my 2015 Camino, one of my priorities was to take the detour on Stage 4 (Brierley) and go to see the Church of Santa Maria de Eunate. I had read about it on the Forum, but I don't remember who had posted about it - whoever it was had written so compellingly that I knew I could not miss this site. My walking partner was not keen to take this detour but she did come with me - through farm fields, and along a path that we were not sure would take us to the Church. But we did get to it, and I have a multitude of photos. Many are closeups of the stonework, some are of the shepherd and his flock behind the church, but this one was taken as we were leaving and is one of my favourites.

Santa Maria de Eunate_web.jpg

The garden shop in my village opened this morning for a few hours and I was so happy to bring some plants home for my balcony. I thought of this photo looking out from Felisa's kitchen in her house just before Logroño. A memorable visit there.
felica.jpg

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
sitting on the curb of a petrol station forecourt doing the same thing.
One of the blessings of the way is finding the internal space where it's not possible to be picky.
So true! And this is why we sometimes get impatient when new potential pilgrims ask which are the stages to skip, and which are the most scenic.

Approaching the Tunel San Adrian, where the old Roman Road pushes through the mountain - they extended a natural cave to make a short tunnel. It was misty, just before the sun came out. The hill was behind me, and the mystery was before me. What world was on the other side of that ridge?
This photo is the prequel to post #24 by @VNwalking, only taken on a brilliantly sunny day. When I took the photo, I had no idea what was beyond, but I could see my daughters paused and gazing at something. So, this photo is a bit of a teaser.

We had walked a long hour or two, up and up and up, emerging from the shade and approaching the rim of a huge green valley. Far off to the right, out of sight of this photo, are the mysterious limestone formations and San Adrian's tunnel shown in VN's photo.

That day was one of the stages on all my caminos that I would happily repeat over and over. It had everything - views, forest, hills, verdant fields, Roman history, views, hot road-walking, etc., etc.
20191010_112233.jpg

We're all out here, waiting for the new normal to coalesce - and for the day when we can walk the camino again.

These are undoubtedly hard times, on many levels.
Lest we mire in the difficulties, many of us are turning to remembrances of walks past to keep our spirits up.

So here is a place to play with that.
What, today, is your favorite photo from any of your caminos, and why?
Every day is new, so tomorrow we can all post tomorrow's new favorite photos. (To avoid annoying people who may not have been there, please indicate where you took the photo. Not all of us care, but it's easy to do for those who do care.)

I'll go first.
Today for me it's the Ermita de Santo Cristo del Barrio, on the Via de Bayona, shortly before Pancorbo. It's in a narrow valley that cuts through a wall of mountains between Miranda de Ebro and Briviesca - and you can see it from the train going from Burgos to Logroño or Irun (or vice versa). It's old, 11th or 12th C, so has stood vigil here for almost a millennium. From above, it and the nearby Ermita de Nuestra Señora del Camino seem to be set in a wild landscape, with the river gorge dropping away right nearby. But on the ground the whole area actually feels deeply quiet and serene, in spite of the narrowness of the gorge forcing the train tracks and the autopista to be practically on top of each other not far away. You actually wouldn't know they're there.
Endurance and serenity in the whirlwind.
A very special place.View attachment 74191
I just want to jump into that photo, VNwalking!!!!

The Abbey of Sainte-Foy, in Conques, on the Voie du Puy-en-Velay, 21 July 2018.
The portico of the Abbey has an amazing Middle Ages depiction of the Last Judgement.
The church offers a serene, calm, quiet environment, where I was able to meditate and reflect on my journey.IMG_20180721_170120_1.jpg

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
View from the window of the bedroom in the albergue in Pajares, Camino del Salvador.
There was too much beauty there...it reminded me of a similar feeling looking out over the Forth from the window of the fifth floor room in the student hostel where I lived in Edinburgh. The view could not be held.
Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 01.16.57.png

That day was one of the stages on all my caminos that I would happily repeat over and over. It had everything -
Me too. It was magic. The ancient road, the huge beech trees, the emergence into a completely different landscape on the bottom of the hill on the other side...
The Abbey of Sainte-Foy, in Conques, on the Voie du Puy-en-Velay, 21 July 2018.
Oh! We romanesque fans swoon...
The view could not be held.
Mountains give the kind of perspective that makes me feel that way too.
(And you say the Invierno is too hilly?! :eek: Hats off to you!)

Last edited:
After walking for 9 days straight from Porto, on the Portugues Coastal camino, we had a rest day in beautiful Baiona, Spain. Great place for a well deserved rest to recharge your batteries, do some laundry and enjoy the scenery. (April 19th.2019)20190419_233612.jpg

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Not a Spanish camino, but a Japanese one: a statue of the patron saint of the Shikoku pilgrimage, Kobo Daishi, tucked in safe and sound under a symbolic bridge at Dōgaku-ji, one of the 20 side temples. One is not supposed to use one's walking stick when on a bridge lest one accidentally disturb his sleep.

IMG-0665.jpg

Again another picture about simplicity or being grateful with small things in life. A mattress on the floor, a roof over your head, water coming from the tap and above all : gentle and kind people around you.

This is a picture of my stay at the donativo albergue parroquial in Tosantos in 2011.

Donativo Tosantos.JPG

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
@David Tallan, yes that street is definitely memorable! There's a lesson in there somewhere.

View from an albergue window, Monserrat.
That's an unbelievable view.

@SabineP, I'm really appreciating and am tickled by your 'simplicity series!' If we could all remember how little we need, we would be a whole lot happier. And the planet would be in a lot better shape—but that's another story.

€149,-
Leaving Alcanadre on the Camino Ignaciano - much of the Cami de Sant Jaume but in reverse.

P1010021aa.jpg

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A random plaza late afternoon, early evening in Padron on the Camino Portugues.
Walking, washing and shopping done for the tired pilgrim and then " just " observing life on a bench.

Daily life in full action. All generations together like we so often see in Spain.

Such a big contrast with these Covid times where going out for a short stroll and grandparents meeting their grandchildren now seems so far away.

Padron.jpg

Another winner, @jl ! That's amazing light, and an amazing landscape.
Good night,and thank you all! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with when I check in the morning.

And @SabineP , yes, I have been thinking this too. People are now allowed out, in shifts, that keeps generations apart. And who knows for how long.

This process is spontaneous, rather than planned - I just scroll through my photos wherever I feel called and choose whichever strikes the heart, even if it's not such a grand image. So today, what jumped out was this:
20190514_103943.jpg

Candles in the cathedral in Santiago.
There are many lives to remember right now.
💖

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
A simple and stupid picture but, still, it is a favorite of mine. Taken on day 6 of my Caminos Catalan and Aragonese (October/November 2019).

Of course the yellow arrow indicates the way to Santiago but the orange arrow indicates the direction to follow if you are on the Camino Ignatius. That is the recreation of the route that St. Ignatius took in 1522 from Loyola to Manresa. The Ignatius and the northern variant of the routes coincide for a few days. During the 17 days I spent walking the Camino Catalan I met six pilgrims traveling on the Ignatius and only one on the Catalan.

arrows.jpg

From the Ingles, summer 2019. A rough translation:
The pilgrim sets out bravely each day to discover the mystery that awaits, not knowing how the day will unfold. It is done with courage, humility and hope, because the pilgrim knows that such is life: surprising, disconcerting, exciting...
IMG_3916.jpeg

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
March 04, 2020, early morning mist on the hill from Mougas to Baiona. Turned into a perfect day for walking. Can anyone enlighten us on the age of these cart tracks? I assume they are pre-roman.
Mougas to Baiona.jpg

This thread has me happily looking through my camino photos and re-discovering places that I photo documented for future research. This photo is at the Convent of São João de Cabanas near Viana do Castelo on the Português da Costa. The convent is part of the Quinta de Cabanas along the Afife river and was once the home of the poet and folklorist Pedro Homem de Melo. He died in 1984 and is buried here. This semi-abandoned place in the woods along the Afife river is hauntingly beautiful and has such a rich history. The convent was for sale when I walked through in 2015. Tiles with poetry by Melo and other poets are on walls throughout the site. Of course, I want to go back to these sites with all I learn about them after!
Afife .jpg
Eternity
The waters are for the sea
The leaves are for the wind
Only the woodlands do not change!
In them is the thought

edit: I'm sure the google translation of his poem doesn't fully express the feeling of his words!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
For somebody who loves solitude, the day from La Pola de Gordón to La Magdalena on the Olvidado was very special. About 900m of ascent to 1670m above sea level - the high point, literally as well as metaphorically, of the Olvidado - and then through the narrow spectacular canyon of the Desfiladero de Los Calderones. All without seeing another human. But even for somebody as antisocial as me, it was a delight that the owner of the bar in the tiny village of Piedrasecha had seen me emerge from the gorge and opened up her bar (closed except at weekends) to offer me a glass of beer and a chat. Very touching, and most welcome.

olvidado calderones.JPG

Heading towards winter, on a beautiful sunny day here in the Adelaide Hills, and with the likelihood that we will soon be given more freedom I thought I would post this equally sunny picture - Valcarlos, on the first day of my winter Camino - Dec. 15th 2014. A most beautiful journey, and a special first day!

P1000294aaa.JPG

The Way has been here long before us, and will endure long after we have gone.
Here is the Roman/medieval road, after the Tunel San Adrian.
I would love to know the name of the beautiful purple legume, blooming between the rocks up there in the mountain beechwoods. Anyone?
20190521_110642.jpg
20190521_110715.jpg

Attachments

• 20190521_110652.jpg
    20190521_110652.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
This was taken halfway between Tamarite de Litera and Monzon on day 10 of my Caminos Catalan and Aragonese (October/November 2019). This gentleman's house and garden was right on the camino. I had to ask if the red plants were grown for vegetables or flowers (I remember that they were grown for the flowers). We then had a short chat about gardening before I continued on. We were able to wave at each other again a short while later as I was ready to cross a highway and he drove up with his wife and took a left.

gardener.jpg

After 31 kms on 9th May 2013, a sunset that made the whole "village" of El Burgo Ranero glow.

Attachments

• P1160686 El Burgo Raneor0001.JPG
    P1160686 El Burgo Raneor0001.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • P11606820001.JPG
    P11606820001.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 36
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I can actually play because the requirement (if you will) is "from ANY camino"
So here is a couple of my 2011 Camino inca:

On the Llama\Alpaca Farm
DSCF1189.JPG

The face of an Inca King in Sacred Valley
DSCF1211.JPG

My Son taking "Monkey Steps" 2 at a time (I of course had to be a "monkey")
DSCF1338.JPG

End of the Line
DSCF1355.JPGDSCF1189.JPGDSCF1211.JPGDSCF1338.JPGDSCF1355.JPG

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
You find it in particular in france on the l
The Way has been here long before us, and will endure long after we have gone.
Here is the Roman/medieval road, after the Tunel San Adrian.
I would love to know the name of the beautiful purple legume, blooming between the rocks up there in the mountain beechwoods. Anyone?
View attachment 74482
View attachment 74483
It is called Clandestina Lathraea or commonly Clandestine or Toothwort

This is on the Ruta de la Lana at Trillo (Guadalajara province), where the Cifuentes river joins the Tagus with a bang in the middle of town. Excellent restaurant (Mesón Víctor) right by the waterfalls. And the albergue is in the changing room of the local bullring, one of only three I've slept in.

trillo.JPG

Last edited:
Laurie keeps telling me I would LOVE the Lana, Alan, and I fear she's right.
This begins to support that hypothesis.

My image for the day is a favorite from the Invierno in 2019.
How many years - good and terrible and everything in between - has this monster chestnut stood beside the path? And what stories could it tell? The twisted trunk speaks to me of adapting, growing, and changing in the face of whatever nature throws at you.20190603_131322.jpg

March 04, 2020, early morning mist on the hill from Mougas to Baiona. Turned into a perfect day for walking. Can anyone enlighten us on the age of these cart tracks? I assume they are pre-roman.
View attachment 74412
I didn't find any information about preroman cart tracks in Galicia. I think that in the inland there were very few because the agriculture and trade were very small. Maybe in the coast there were some more because the Phoenicians.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
23 Aug #1  0746hrs Orisson behind us.JPG

Great thread, enjoying everyone's beautiful photos.
Pat & I were due to fly out of Melbourne today on our way to Europe to walk our fourth Camino, returning to St Jean Pied de Port to walk the Camino Frances for a second time. This photo looking back to Orisson is a wonderful reminder of the start of our first Camino on 23rd August 2014.

I love this moment. March 2015, Somewhere between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega.
It had just stopped snowing...and when I came to this place, I just laughed. What else to do but just say, "To heck with it!" and wade in. It was a small blessing not to be on a bike.

Life. Sometimes you get ankle-deep mud and cold and fog. And somehow you keep going. And in the end this was one of the best parts. Go figure.IMG_7520.JPG

This isn't the prettiest photo, but it was a vision from heaven when I first set my eyes on it on July 31, 2016. Located by a hot, dusty road at the top of a hill it was like an oasis in the desert. I was walking ahead of my son at the time, but I paused there for an ice-cold drink and to allow him to catch up, to make sure he had some money to donate so he would take something.

Located just before Leon, approximately 42°34'24.4"N 5°31'42.1"W
20160729_112321.jpg

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

https://www.lodgify.com/blog/es/observatorio-lodgify-febrero-2024/?utm_campaign=ES%20-%20Content%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=298376570&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--KQkkCIbmVh11e1l-9P2514JyKrTN8_nNki9ioi...
Have you had Communion while attending the Cruz de Ferro?
Hi there Can anyone tell me where on the Camino Frances there is a mural on a wall depicting “the three wise men”. I’ve admired it on several occasions, over the years, but I can’t remember where...
I wonder how many,if any get caught up in the idea...or ideal of the Camino To be sure it captured my imagination and reinforced by videos and pictures. I am quick to seek and find the good in...
What does the abbreviation "Rda" mean in Spanish? In context: "Calle la Rda, Villalcázar de Sirga". I have googled (of course), but I've obviously not been asking the right questions, as I've...
Hoping someone will have some new ideas for me! I always bring a box to Spain to mail to my friends in Madrid. It has for years had the following items — boxes of Vanilla Chai tea bags, Dentyne...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back