• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD When will we go back to normal?

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time of past OR future Camino
2017 Camino Frances,
2019 C. Portuguese (inland).
I don’t think we ever will. I’m afraid things have changed for good. In some way, nearly everybody’s life has been touched and changed by this pandemic. Half a million lives lost, at best, and counting. Economies in strife. Livelihoods and businesses cut short. The future of our young ones compromised. All these things have very profound and lasting consequences. Sadly, unfortunately I can’t see us ever going back to normal, even with a cure, even with a vaccine. I guess I'm merely stating the obvious. I know this is a pessimistic view. I sincerely hope that I am wrong...... but our world has been fundamentally changed. I’m absolutely certain that my next Camino will be like none other.

1593900604189.png 1593900649896.png

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Lexicos, I do understand what you are saying... but what is normal? I read how many say the camino is quite different than it was 15 years ago! As pilgrims we face new challenges and horizons. When there is a vaccine or solid therapeutics and travel insurance, I will consider walking again, God willing! I will not look for the Camino to be the same... I do not want it to be....and who knows I may find changes I like...

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
While I cant answer your question I will say the world has been through MUCH worse in every measurable way and still come back. Be responsible but hold on to hope and do not give in to fear.

"You are arranging what lies in Fortune's control, and abandoning what lies in yours." - Seneca

hmmmmmm, I'd say that if your Camino has been part of "normal", maybe you've been doing it wrong ? o_O ;)

Though -- what is "normal" ?

I don't think it was in the attempted globalisation of "routine" as it existed in the 2010s. (nor the 1980s for that matter)

"Normal" is when it's time to ask "what next ?" ; in such strange days as after the fall of the the Iron Curtain ; after 9/11 ; after Covid19.

"Normal" is in how we seek an answer to that question, in the very immediacy of Here and Now.

It is from such things and questions that Pilgrimage is made on ; as a journey seeking respite and solutions to the ongoing crisis that our lives are salvaged from ; in the first step and the last step and in every step along the Way towards that next tomorrow on the pathway that is made out of each and every single and unique today ; no escape, but a travel back from the edge of strange into the heart of home.

Thanks for your question. I will take the word normal out for a walk with me now. Just a short walk. If I find a different answer than your own, or the other replies, I will let you know! I am both serious and joking. I need to be forgiven for my insistence on what I decide is normal. That is a side effect of what has been happening in many parts of the world as a result of this pandemic. So what I really want is to be pushed to remember that normal is a figment of my imagination. My normal must be tempered by yours. Maybe want is not the truth, perhaps need would make me a better world citizen!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
As we always say the Camino gives you what you need not what you want. Maybe whatever comes next is what many of us need to walk a new Camino. Maybe we will be challenged like never before. And maybe it is a gift. After all shouldn’t you look forward to each Camino being like none other?

My wife and I have walked three Camino Frances. Last year:
  • We walked from mid-September to late October
  • We walked from St Jean to Santiago
  • We walked on average 20 to 25 kms each day
  • We enjoy hiking so did not take any rest days
  • We made advance room reservations every night for private rooms with private bathrooms
  • We used Jacotrans to transport my wife's backpack every day
  • We never used communal kitchens in albergues, eating in bars and restaurants every day for breakfast and dinner
  • We purchased fruit and snacks for the trail each day
  • We washed our clothes on every third day
We hoped to hike our fourth camino again this fall, but will postpone to the fall of 2021. Our camino will be "normal" for us, since we'll follow the same routine as we did last year.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Whatever my camino is in October, it will be my normal, as I have no other. I have reports from many of your Caminos and, if mine can be half such an experience, I will be happy. I will be able to go where many cannot, and for that I will be grateful.

I think that perhaps the way things will change (hopefully) is that we will be more aware of how fragile what we do really is. We will go back to gathering at bars and restaurants to discuss the events of the past, present, and future. We've been doing that for about 1,000,000 years because we are social animals.

But we will do that with a different understanding of the context. If we do not, then we will repeat the problems of the past.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
"Normal" is a fiction, a projection based on our desire for certainty and our lack of tolerance for ambiguity. Compound that with "nothing lasts forever" (that would include both the "good" and the "bad"). What that really means is that the "normal" we thought we had (but didn't really, and certainly not everyone) isn't coming back (because it was never really there).
Rather, this is an opportunity to move our societies in a more positive direction, to a place where more people have more of those "good" things many of us associate with "normal". Make it new -- don't bring the old back. The world has changed.

Rather, this is an opportunity to move our societies in a more positive direction, to a place where more people have more of those "good" things many of us associate with "normal". Make it new -- don't bring the old back. The world has changed.

I like what you say but unfortunately it seems that we, as a whole, tend to think first of ourselves and act accordingly and not act to the benefit of humanity, which counteracts a general move towards “a better place”. We don’t have to look far to see examples of this “myself first”-behavior.

I don’t think we ever will. I’m afraid things have changed for good. In some way, nearly everybody’s life has been touched and changed by this pandemic. Half a million lives lost, at best, and counting. Economies in strife. Livelihoods and businesses cut short. The future of our young ones compromised. All these things have very profound and lasting consequences. Sadly, unfortunately I can’t see us ever going back to normal, even with a cure, even with a vaccine. I guess I'm merely stating the obvious. I know this is a pessimistic view. I sincerely hope that I am wrong...... but our world has been fundamentally changed. I’m absolutely certain that my next Camino will be like none other.

View attachment 78232 View attachment 78233
Yes, this pandemic is a strange land. And it's been with us long enough for many thoughts to come up. There's been opportunity for much questioning, speculation, blaming and/or reaching out with compassion.
I read once, some pundit whose name I do not now recall, that life can be lived only forward. There is no "going back". That rang true to me then, and does now. And the message it has for me is that it is really, really important to live NOW! to the fullest possible. It's also only possible to live in this very moment. The past is history, the future is mystery. NOW is life. This very breath. As I accept that as a true thing, I am also cheered to be able to remember, and to imagine. The Camino is always there. We can return to it as many times as we are able, and bring up memories at any time. And it will be the same. but not. We can
remember, make plans for a future, but LIFE is happening at this very moment. Carry on, pilgrims. We are still on our journey, at home or abroad. Be safe. Be kind. Know you are loved.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I like what you say but unfortunately it seems that we, as a whole, tend to think first of ourselves and act accordingly and not act to the benefit of humanity, which counteracts a general move towards “a better place”. We don’t have to look far to see examples of this “myself first”-behavior.
Can we not do both? Instruction about the mask on an airplane tells us to put on our own mask first if we are traveling with a child or other who needs help. There is only one person for whom we are totally responsible, our own self. I've known some dear souls who so wanted to "help" that they'd often bumble about because they tried too soon, without finding their own firm ground, and learning what was really needed. Right now, we do so need each other. Let's put on our own masks, and cut each other some slack, while looking for ways we may contribute to "the greater good".

Thanks for your question. I will take the word normal out for a walk with me now. Just a short walk. If I find a different answer than your own, or the other replies, I will let you know! I am both serious and joking. I need to be forgiven for my insistence on what I decide is normal. That is a side effect of what has been happening in many parts of the world as a result of this pandemic. So what I really want is to be pushed to remember that normal is a figment of my imagination. My normal must be tempered by yours. Maybe want is not the truth, perhaps need would make me a better world citizen!
You've been forgiven! "Want" happens, so maybe it is an inextricable part of "normal", and therefore okay?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
What is a "pilgrimage" anyway? Is it in Spain or is it a journey into our own hearts? Our souls? The Camino just makes the process of the pilgrimage easier to focus on. The journey of the heart and soul can be taken anywhere, can't it? Under whatever "new abnormal" we are asked to be present to. Every single day brings the possibilities of the new abnormal. I am watching a dear friend who lost her husband to a drowning accident adjust to her "new abnormal." Anytime, anywhere, anyone can be thrown into a new abnormal. I am so very grateful that despite my angst over not being able to travel as I wish, I can travel as I can, using my own rules for what feels safe for me.

I agree that what is normal is only what we have been accustomed to, that which we cling to. The status quo has changed dear friends. The sooner we adjust to the new, the sooner the new will be normal.

For argument's sake, let's just say a vaccine is discovered. A really effective and safe one. A veritable silver bullet, or kryptonite to the covid-19 virus. Suddenly travel and holiday opens up once again. People are itching to get out. To holiday and enjoy life. Businesses (like the popular Camino routes...yes, the Camino is one big business machine) open again and people are back at work and tourists and pilgrims return to France, Spain and Portugal. I would guess that the first two years would be different. A lot of caution on the parts of albergues, businesses and pilgrims, but after that the short term memory tendencies of humans kick in and I would guess that the Camino will be "normal" again, and what I mean by that is everyone acting like the pre covid-19 days.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
When will we go back to normal? Judging by the fact that part of Galicia has gone back into lockdown, not soon.
Perhaps you are referring to Lleida? In which case it is part of Catalunya, not Galicia.

From today's news.

SPAIN’S NORTH-WESTERN GALICIA region today ordered the lockdown of 70,000 people amid fears of a fresh coronavirus outbreak, following a larger one in the northeast.
All residents of the town of La Marina, 140 kilometres east of La Coruna, will be unable to leave the vicinity and gatherings of more than ten people will be banned to limit the possibility of contagion.

From today's news.

SPAIN’S NORTH-WESTERN GALICIA region today ordered the lockdown of 70,000 people amid fears of a fresh coronavirus outbreak, following a larger one in the northeast.
All residents of the town of La Marina, 140 kilometres east of La Coruna, will be unable to leave the vicinity and gatherings of more than ten people will be banned to limit the possibility of contagion.
Yes, I posted about it here

It affects parts of the Camino del Norte in Galicia, including Ribadeo, Mondodeño, and Lourenzá

Part of the "new normal" for the Camino will be paying closer attention to the news, so that you can alter your route/plans in case of lockdowns.

€83,-
For argument's sake, let's just say a vaccine is discovered. A really effective and safe one. A veritable silver bullet, or kryptonite to the covid-19 virus. Suddenly travel and holiday opens up once again. People are itching to get out. To holiday and enjoy life. Businesses (like the popular Camino routes...yes, the Camino is one big business machine) open again and people are back at work and tourists and pilgrims return to France, Spain and Portugal. I would guess that the first two years would be different. A lot of caution on the parts of albergues, businesses and pilgrims, but after that the short term memory tendencies of humans kick in and I would guess that the Camino will be "normal" again, and what I mean by that is everyone acting like the pre covid-19 days.
I am praying for it, as I will not get into an airplane until there is a vaccine that is effective and safe. It may be awhile. My truck camper is primed and is seeing more adventure than in awhile!

Yes, I posted about it here

It affects parts of the Camino del Norte in Galicia, including Ribadeo, Mondodeño, and Lourenzá

Part of the "new normal" for the Camino will be paying closer attention to the news, so that you can alter your route/plans in case of lockdowns.
Everything is in a state of flux, changing daily. Lockdowns are implemented, opened up and reintroduced as the need arises.
At the moment peligrinos need to consider many things.
What if you were walking through an area that introduced a lockdown while you were in the area?
What would you do if the Pandemic took hold again whilst you were abroad grounding your means of return again?
For me the portents are not positive.

At the moment peligrinos need to consider many things.
What if you were walking through an area that introduced a lockdown while you were in the area?
What would you do if the Pandemic took hold again whilst you were abroad grounding your means of return again?
For me the portents are not positive.
This scenario happened for quite a few pilgrims who were innocently walking in March...they were caught out unaware and had difficulty getting home when forced to abort their caminos.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
It is from such things and questions that Pilgrimage is made on ; as a journey seeking respite and solutions to the ongoing crisis that our lives are salvaged from ; in the first step and the last step and in every step along the Way towards that next tomorrow on the pathway that is made out of each and every single and unique today ; no escape, but a travel back from the edge of strange into the heart of home.
Very poetically written - I might have to steal the phrase "from the edge of strange into the heart of home"

And yes it could be worse.
Estimates are that small pox pandemic had a 95% death rate on the indigenous populations of North America following the incursions of De Soto, Pizarro and other Spanish explorers in the 16th century.
The world population was estimated to be about 50 million - and 10 million lived in Europe, but just as many lived in Mexico, North and South America. Do the math on 95% of 10 million.

Perhaps we should remember Heraclitus "All is flux"
And embrace the Zen of the "Wisdom of Insecurity"
The mandala of sand painstakingly painted by the Buddhist monks vanishes in the wind.

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Will things be changed? Yes. Will things be the same. Yes. Some one, some the other. As I said in another thread, I am often heartened by remembering that my parents made it through the depression and WWII. Did those have profound and lasting consequences? Of course. But by the time I was born, people were having families, going out to restaurants, vacationing - in general living happy lives as people have always done. Going on the Camino, even (although that really took off a few years later).

This is a huge event in our lives and for the world. This will have lasting and profound consequences. But, at the end of the day, people will still be people. Life will resume, as will all of the things that give it meaning, purpose, and value. Thus it has always been.

OK, this is a bit off topic but then it's precisely on topic. The Colorado School of Public Health and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment have released a version of their modeling software to the public. cucovid19.shinyapps.io/colorado If you would like to see how fragile all of this is, play around with the parameters. There is every likelihood that this is going to explode again early in 2021. If I understand my fiddling around with the parameters, this whole thing depends largely on social distancing of the under 65 population.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

I totally agree

The question from the op is "when" we could be returning to normal?
I don't know the answer to that but as long as there are those that think the answer is now (or at least very soon) then I fear that lessons have not been learnt.

OK, this is a bit off topic but then it's precisely on topic. The Colorado School of Public Health and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment have released a version of their modeling software to the public. cucovid19.shinyapps.io/colorado If you would like to see how fragile all of this is, play around with the parameters. There is every likelihood that this is going to explode again early in 2021. If I understand my fiddling around with the parameters, this whole thing depends largely on social distancing of the under 65 population.
This virus isn't going away any time soon and I am certain it will get worse as winter approaches
Generally people have become complacent

Two days ago, we were in St Ives' a little town in Cornwall with narrow streets.
The place was thronged with people so forget social distancing!!

Charlie and myself, apart from one other young girl were the only ones wearing a mask..could hardly believe it, so we just took off for the hills

Re scientific advice......this is a new disease and the medical professionals are learning about it all the time

However I often think that if 10 scientists are asked for an opinion on this disease......we will get 11 different answers!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Two days ago, we were in St Ives' a little town in Cornwall with narrow streets.
The place was thronged with people so forget social distancing!!

Charlie and myself, apart from one other young girl were the only ones wearing a mask..could hardly believe it, so we just took off for the hills
Hi Annette
Yes.. so frustrating worldwide .... some people admittedly are being ‘super-duper’ careful. Doing everything possible but a huge proportion of population just seems to want to pretend it doesn’t exist. Running for the hills was a good plan !

Also., whilst trying not to dwell on Covid19 news continually ., things are changing so quickly and we need to ‘keep up’ with what’s expected.
(Current areas quarantined /lockdowns etc ).
It’s a catch 22.

Bottom line - my answer to OP.
- I don’t know the answer and doubt anyone does-

Last edited:

we must make that normal. I surely plan to walk next year. I will not be held prisoner of my wants and life enjoyments.

I don't know the answer to that but as long as there are those that think the answer is now (or at least very soon) then I fear that lessons have not been learnt.
Relating to those who have now left, or are heading out soon on the camino, I am sitting back to watch, wait, and see. They are the guinea pigs, so to speak, and although I wish them a successful journey, the final outcome is unknown...a roll of the dice.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

There may be indeed a new form of Camino coming along, and perhaps it can never be normal in the new normal whatever that may be. Have faith though, every Camino, as every day on the Camino, is different, but the laughter and sharing will, I am sure always exist. There is magic on the Camino, and the dust of dreams covers all those who walk. Patrick

True

Personally I feel that it is too early to come out of lockdown. It would appear to need longer before some people get the message.
have to disagree on this one BB
The economy has gone to pot
Thousands unemployed and there will be millions if things don't get going again and
People will lose their homes and livelihoods

So much money is being given at the moment, but it is our children and grandchildren who will pay the price in taxes and indirect taxes

Those that can work from home or are retired are lucky but what about those who have to actually deal with the public face to face

People should be wearing masks to protect themselves and others and they should be made mandatory outside of the home
Some countries are already doing this so why not all countries?
A good solid fine might just focus their minds!

My own personal opinion is that the younger generation has been sacrificed in the effort to control this virus but of course I respect other opinions

This is a very interesting thread, because it consists entirely of the opinions of the individuals posting, with very little information currently available to back them up. We may get to know one another better, but not what will happen in the future. Even our own near future is uncertain. I have seen postings saying that the poster will not fly anywhere until confident of the end of the virus. So I thought myself until a couple of days ago, when a brother contacted me to share that he was awaiting imminent major heart surgery with no family present. I said that I would fly there if he wishes, and that I can offer him my time and my presence as he wishes. No, I am no happier about the safety of flying than I was before. This is no longer relevant.
I think that we will return to normal when the pandemic recedes. This is partly because human nature continues to and through pandemics and we will return to whatever works and is comfortable for us after any emergency. And of course our daily lives are deeply influenced by media and by financial pressures, which will encourage us to return to our previous lifestyles. A few individuals may become aware that the previous situation did not really suit them, and will choose a different way of life. I have lived an alternate lifestyle for most of my life, which has largely worked for me. But all bets are off now and I may (or may not) be moved to make some major changes post-pandemic, even if life returns to normal for the majority. That's my guess.

Will things be changed? Yes. Will things be the same. Yes. Some one, some the other. As I said in another thread, I am often heartened by remembering that my parents made it through the depression and WWII. Did those have profound and lasting consequences? Of course. But by the time I was born, people were having families, going out to restaurants, vacationing - in general living happy lives as people have always done. Going on the Camino, even (although that really took off a few years later).

This is a huge event in our lives and for the world. This will have lasting and profound consequences. But, at the end of the day, people will still be people. Life will resume, as will all of the things that give it meaning, purpose, and value. Thus it has always been.
My parents also lived WWI, AND then WWII, the Korean War, and Vietnam. Me - started school in 1940. You can fill in the rest..............
And, I agree with you about getting on with it. We need each other, war-war, and war on a virus. Just courtesy and consideration for others gets us a long way. "There is no 'other' or "we are all 'the other" Life has challenges, and joy, and we can tap in to a deep well within for whatever is needed to just LIVE!

I am not sure normal is something that can easily be defined. Our lives change day to day and mostly so gradually that we hardly notice. The birth of a child, death of a loved one. Debilitating accidents or sickness. Others like wars, 9/11, Covid-19 cause more rapid changes in behavior. Remember long security lines at airports after 9/11, everyone hated them but now there are accepted as normal. This will be the same. We will either find a preventative vaccine or adapt to wearing masks and social distancing etc. etc.

We will adapt.

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Well, I live in Czech Republic.. We introduced very strict restrictions in early March. Masks, closing most of the facilities etc... It took around 8 weeks and we got the spread under control. Now, three months after this. We are literally back to normal. We manage the outbrakes locally, everything is open, people can carry on. The funny thing is, nothing really changed. We basically stopped talking about it, people are enjoying the freedom, going to pubs, gyms, travelling around, visiting families. I am pragmatic and I dont believe in the dark scenarios where "facemasks are the new normal". If I go for a walk, get a pint in the beergarden and have a nice chat with my friends... All this hysteria disappears... Yet, if I turn on the news... its just madness... To remain sane during these times, just stop following the stream of crazy news.

I am not sure normal is something that can easily be defined. Our lives change day to day and mostly so gradually that we hardly notice. The birth of a child, death of a loved one. Debilitating accidents or sickness. Others like wars, 9/11, Covid-19 cause more rapid changes in behavior. Remember long security lines at airports after 9/11, everyone hated them but now there are excepted as normal. This will be the same. We will either find a preventative vaccine or adapt to wearing masks and social distancing etc. etc.

We will adapt.
Wise words, Joe. We will have much to chat about tomorrow...all these things and more. I look forward to seeing you then!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I aborted my flight 20 hours before lift-off in early March. It proved to be a wise decision in spite of losing 90% of my airfare. My kit is packed and ready to go but I guess my next trip will have to be somewhere in the Cape Province, conditions permitting.

Thanks, @Fall2019. I enjoy reading upbeat, positive replies and encouragement regarding walking the Caminos "down the road". Left to my own thoughts I am not always optimistic about the current situation.
And @Bristle boy, I love the use of your word "pause"...another positive word as it relates to covid.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I symphatize with all of us. It is a new world, indeed. Maybe it will continue to be; maybe not. Personally, I am quite laidback about this: I cancelled my April/May Camino, but so be it. I will wait, and when the right time comes, I will be back. The circumstances may have changed, but the Camino, and not least, the people on it, will be the same. Also the pilgrims. And conversations. And communal or group dinners. And fellowship.

The situation is not hopeless. We have just been delayed for a while, weeks or months, or longer, whatever.

Of that I am sure.

When will we go back to normal? For me, the fact that I wake up every morning is a good start to normal and after that everything else is a bonus.

That this is a different time, a different life, is an understatement. I cannot change what has happened, I can only adapt, and by adapting I'll find my Camino, not like yesteryears for sure, but I don't know that that is bad or wrong just different. Different can be a good thing and I'm looking forward to it.

€83,-
I am looking forward to my camino, just in September 2021 rather than May 2020. And if it takes longer, then so be it. The "new normal" will not be realized by us now, but by those that follow in the time to come that didn't experience what things were like prior to 2020. Imagine how the pilgrims of 1700 might think of what the camino was like in 2019. It is all perspective. I for one just look forward to being able to travel freely again and can begin putting one foot in front of the other until I reach the end. The major investments we all can make now are staying positive, and having patience.

When will we go back to normal? For me, the fact that I wake up every morning is a good start to normal and after that everything else is a bonus.

yes yes yes.
Most of us are healthy and safe/ a real bonus!

My parents also lived WWI, AND then WWII, the Korean War, and Vietnam. Me - started school in 1940. You can fill in the rest..............
And, I agree with you about getting on with it. We need each other, war-war, and war on a virus. Just courtesy and consideration for others gets us a long way. "There is no 'other' or "we are all 'the other" Life has challenges, and joy, and we can tap in to a deep well within for whatever is needed to just LIVE!
Yes Jane - I agree / no point in feeling sad all the time - just LIVE

My thoughts about ‘coming back to normal’ are that the Camino is never the same for me. It’s different every time but it becomes the camino I love each time. ‘.Always changing. I can’t speak for others though ...

Annie

The major investments we all can make now are staying positive, and having patience.
For those of us who live on a modest budget, it doesn't hurt to put a fair bit of cash in our savings accounts right now, for a literal investment in our next caminos, which may be more expensive than the last.

€83,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back