• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Wise Pilgrim app

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The Frances, Norte, Portugues, and Primitivo have all been updated in the past month. The rest of the apps will get updated early in the new year, and the Via de la Plata and camino Inglés routes will receive a major update.

The update is a major one, as the apps have been re-written using a more stable code base. They are a great deal more stable for Android and iPhone X users and they include the ability to download the maps for offline use.

Thanks for the support!

The Frances, Norte, Portugues, and Primitivo have all been updated in the past month. The rest of the apps will get updated early in the new year, and the Via de la Plata and camino Inglés routes will receive a major update.

The update is a major one, as the apps have been re-written using a more stable code base. They are a great deal more stable for Android and iPhone X users and they include the ability to download the maps for offline use.

Thanks for the support!

Good to know!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Thanks for the support!
I hope the Invierno gets an upgrade. I bought it thinking it was current and it’s terribly outdated in regards to accommodations.

Thanks for the support!
Great! Do you have an idea when the VDLP guide/app will be available?

Thanks for the support!
When do you think the VDLP update will be available? I am starting in Seville on 22 Mar.

Thank you.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I hope the Invierno gets an upgrade. I bought it thinking it was current and it’s terribly outdated in regards to accommodations.
Yes, indeed the Invierno will be getting a very nice update indeed, some time in January/February.

Great! Do you have an idea when the VDLP guide/app will be available?
When do you think the VDLP update will be available? I am starting in Seville on 22 Mar.

The Vía de la Plata app will be updated near the end of January, to coincide with the publishing of the analog guidebook.

Yes, indeed the Invierno will be getting a very nice update indeed, some time in January/February.

The Vía de la Plata app will be updated near the end of January, to coincide with the publishing of the analog guidebook.

So hoping to have the written guide available before I head for the Via de la Plata in mid March!

Perfect! Thank you!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Thanks Michael, if I start the VDLP Feb 23rd I guess I won’t be able to receive the guide/app in Slovakia before departing for Seville? But I do appreciate all the hard work you put into this labour of love. Thanks.

I plan on walking VDLP next year. Used the app for the Norte it was great! Thanks Wise Pilgrim

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

https://www.lodgify.com/blog/es/observatorio-lodgify-febrero-2024/?utm_campaign=ES%20-%20Content%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=298376570&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--KQkkCIbmVh11e1l-9P2514JyKrTN8_nNki9ioi...
Have you had Communion while attending the Cruz de Ferro?
Hi there Can anyone tell me where on the Camino Frances there is a mural on a wall depicting “the three wise men”. I’ve admired it on several occasions, over the years, but I can’t remember where...
I wonder how many,if any get caught up in the idea...or ideal of the Camino To be sure it captured my imagination and reinforced by videos and pictures. I am quick to seek and find the good in...
What does the abbreviation "Rda" mean in Spanish? In context: "Calle la Rda, Villalcázar de Sirga". I have googled (of course), but I've obviously not been asking the right questions, as I've...
Hoping someone will have some new ideas for me! I always bring a box to Spain to mail to my friends in Madrid. It has for years had the following items — boxes of Vanilla Chai tea bags, Dentyne...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.