• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Beautiful Camino song

thejoker

Official Blister Popper
Time of past OR future Camino
Many
I came across this by chance, but it is so lovely and is a bit like Jason Mraz. Lovely song...

Train for your next Camino (or keep the Camino spirit alive) on Santa Catalina Island
Thank you...it's so beautiful. How you managed to post it doesn't matter..it's the song that counts

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

After visiting Granada last spring, I'm trying to learn more about the Arabic occupation of Spain and the Reconquista. I've had little luck finding books on the subjects. If you know of any I'd...
Hello from England 👋. Does anyone have any recommendations for history books on the Knights Templar please? I would ideally like a general one which covers the subject globally 🌍 and also one...
I have a page (https://pilgrimheart.org/resources/trivia) where I try to answer some Camino trivia questions you might find interesting: How do we get the name “Santiago” from St. James? How many...
The article below may provide some information: https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/saint/st-james-547
I heard an interesting clip on a US news program about a newly released recording of Paco de Lucía playing with his brother. These recordings were made when the brothers were 11 and 13 years old...
I hope this is the right place to post this. This is a podcast I have mentioned before that is so full of Camino history. This podcast illustrates so well how much things change but how they...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.