Search 62305 Camino Questions

informations about prices...

anto_chia

Hi all...
we need some information about the bus-prices from santiago to lugo (sarria).
Can you give us (if you know) info about the company that we'll go with?
We'll be in Santiago on Agoust the 7th...
:?: :?: :?:
:D

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi Everyone I am very close to purchasing my tickets to fly! I am planning on the Camino Frances in early June from Sarria or perhaps a town or two before. Is there a reason I would fly into...
I’m considering flying into Biarritz or Bilbao from the USA and taking Express Burricot from the airport to SJDP. Is this a good option? I rather not spend 8 hours on a train from Paris to get...
Hi, I'm looking at booking an Alsa bus from Santiago to Porto Airport. The last stop is Camphana (after the airport). If I book a ticket to the airport, it's a different price (more expensive)...
We are flying into Biarritz and have an extra day/night during our travels that can be spent in either Biarritz or SJPP before we start walking. We would use the time to see some sights and...
Hi. I will walk the Camino Del Norte from late april 2023. I would like to start in France. Does anyone have recommendations where to start in France? I am thinking about walking for 3-4 days in...
Hello! Looking for some friendly advice as we move ahead with our flight purchase. Traveling from Vancouver, Canada to Europe to start CF in SJPDP early July. Debating a flight that bring us to...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2023 Camino Guides